SQUAD's Avalon Armor Feedback From Test Server

• SQUAD's Avalon Armor Feedback From Test Server

Avalonian Cloth:
      HelmetBeam that interrupts and deals magic damage.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Cloth ArmorTarget:
      SelfKnockback aura around the caster.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Cloth ShoesTarget: selfChannel.
      Increases Movespeed by 50% and grants immunity to slows and roots.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Leather HelmetTarget:
      Increases your resistance and damage depending on your enemy's weapon for 5s.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Leather ArmorTarget:
      EnemyIncreases your resistances and damage according to the enemies weapontype.
      Magic weapons grant magicresistance and magic damage, physical weapons grant armor and physical damage and mobs grand Defense and Damage vs. Mobs.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Leather ShoesTarget:
      SelfGrants Invisibility and 20% moves speed for 1s. The next attack/spell within 3s deals flat bonus damage.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Plate HelmetTarget:
      GroundAoE Purge & Cleanse.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Plate ArmorTarget:
      SelfChannel a reflecting shield, which reduces healing on enemies.

- Insert feedback here -

Avalonian Plate ShoesTarget:
      SelfGain 20% move speed and immunity against forcedmovement for 2s. If you get stunned, rooted or slowed in those 2s, you cleanse the cc effect and gain 120% move speed for 4s. (Only blocks 1 CC).

- Insert feedback here -

Did you experience better FPS & less lag during our fights today?

Yes/No

:thumbsup:

Use this LINK & code 'ROBIN' for 20% off any plan!

The post was edited 3 times, last by Robinhoodrs ().

• Avalonian Cloth:

usable on soulscythe to interupt enemy dps

great for siegebow allows you to not wear knight helmet/good on holy healers

Increases Movespeed by 15% and grants immunity to slows and roots.

no opinion on this yet

SelfYour next auto-attack applies a 30% heal reduction on your target for 4s.

bad zvz might be used in gvg

Magic weapons grant magicresistance and magic damage, physical weapons grant armor and physical damage and mobs grand Defense and Damage vs. Mobs.

usable on halberd

SelfGrants Invisibility and 20% moves speed for 1s. The next attack/spell within 3s deals flat bonus damage.

good for duels(1v1 2v2) cant see use in zvz

no opinion

i think that it should work like braum e from league of legends and it should not work around character only in front of you

SelfGain 20% move speed and immunity against forcedmovement for 2s. If you get stunned, rooted or slowed in those 2s, you cleanse the cc effect and gain 120% move speed for 3s. (Only blocks 1 CC).

usable on camlann but i think you need to increase base ms from 20%

Yes

The post was edited 2 times, last by GuessMyName ().

• Avalonian Cloth:

no opinion about it but maybe can be used in a bomb squad in a castle or something like that

useless in ZvZ,the aura is too short if it was bigger maybe can be used as a defensive against melee DPS but we have better options in game

Increases Movespeed by 50% and grants immunity to slows and roots.

I think that it is a viable for DPS (mainly forhealers) the move speed is low but that protection from stun worth it

Increases your resistance and damage depending on your enemy's weapon for 5s.

no opinion about it just gvgers players can opine it,made for low number fights

no opinion about it just gvgers players can opine it,made for low number fights

a boot for low numbers fight,mainly to get the mobs agro out of you in a dungeon dive and a very 1vs1 potential

well thats the most dinamic I think,you can use In a group of people to get off the knight helmet from them In a 10vs10 fight it get better and with a heavy mace build you can be very annoying

thats the iten when you read you think that is the best of them,but the slow when you uses kill it, a judicator can be a better opition and chepper,I used and dont like it overall

SelfGain 20% move speed and immunity against forcedmovement for 2s. If you get stunned, rooted or slowed in those 2s, you cleanse the cc effect and gain 120% move speed for 4s. (Only blocks 1 CC).

I never felt so damm slow in a fight,only ressistence for one CC is not a big deal...

no

opinion about it,you guys made a kit that dont fit with the albion I think that you should make skill for large scale pvp,if it come in game I dont gonna use nothing of it as a large scale pvp player I dont like nothing of it,and as ganker nothing of it can be usefull too