Improvements to Tier 7/8 Resource Spawns

• Snippa wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

Either way, the point is that Queen has significantly (if temporarily) increased the game's population, and thus that is a variable affecting the gathering ecosystem.
      You honestly couldn't tell by running around anywhere in the outlands... it's dead... during prime time. where are all these people?There are far fewer people running around now than pre-Queen... and yet somehow far less resources. Doesn't make any damn sense.
      I believe everyone is just more spread out more then pre-queen, Which is making it seem more "dead" but really the numbers are up.
    • I really dislike this update with regards to T7 and T8 resources. I heard rumors of good gathering on the Queen update day, but that lasted as long as the high tier zones to get picked and since then have not recovered. Everything is always picked clean and I've never found any of these new smaller nodes more than 1/2 or 1/3 which makes for a particularly enraging experience. The reward of finding full quickly soul crushes any possibility of fun after running around for 30 minutes only to find the spoils being about ten gathered 1/2:3 ticks and maybe 40 total.

What I'm trying to say is, I would really rather have these T7 and T8 nodes spawn at a full 2/2 or 3/3 because gathering is aggravating finding only one spawn..
      So Long and Thanks for all da fish!

The post was edited 1 time, last by SageLeaf ().

• SageLeaf wrote:

I really dislike this update with regards to T7 and T8 resources. I heard rumors of good gathering on the Queen update day, but that lasted as long as the high tier zones to get picked and since then have not recovered. Everything is always picked clean and I've never found any of these new smaller nodes more than 1/2 or 1/3 which makes for a particularly enraging experience. The reward of finding full quickly soul crushes any possibility of fun after running around for 30 minutes only to find the spoils being about ten gathered 1/2:3 ticks and maybe 40 total.

What I'm trying to say is, I would really rather have these T7 and T8 nodes spawn at a full 2/2 or 3/3 because gathering is aggravating finding only one spawn..

I agree, and I think all resources should respawn full.
    • I do feel the respwn timers for t7 and t8 need work. But I will say I do find more t8 then I did before in less time. Though it does feel really bad only getting 1 stack at a time and they normally are pretty spread out. Though after getting a decent amount of 1 stack small nodes finding that 1 big full node feels all the better. I think the major problem is the respwn timer on BIG NODES, Over 24 hours to respwn is just way to high.