Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule

• tabooshka wrote:

Neef wrote:

Kyrw wrote:

Seldom wrote:

Schedule
      You can see the full Crystal League schedule here.
      On the sheet, line 4, that defines how many times per period will a fight happens is wrong. Level 4 is saying once a week, but is scheduled twice a week. L8 is stated as twice per season but has only one fight time, on the end of the season. If you're look closely, on L1-3 it counts each utc on the others, it doesn't, what is at least inconsistentPlease recheck this.
      Yeah I seen that also, Was wondering what was up with that. Schedule is not 100% correct. The level 4 one is kinda weird because it says 1 day a week but 2 of the timezones are on 1 day and 1 timezone the next plus it also has another timer on sat and sun with the same thing 2 one day 1 the next making it a total of 4 a week? Confusing
      thats because NA timer, which is 2 utc, which is 2 AM for EU, 2 hours after saturday ends, thats why it says sunday, but its still saturday in NA during it
      Okay I was kinda thinking it was something like that, But there still is other things wrong with that sheet. Like the sat fight? Says its 1 day a week not 2 and the other one is missing 1 day. The level 9 i think/
    • Any plan for allowing solo or less then 5 people group to subscribe for the crystal league and be match with other solo / small group to make a team of 5 ? I know it may look silly and some will said they will got no chance to win. But hey if they are willing to risk 250 k silver for that that their choice no ?
    • The offseason cgvg schedule is amazing. Good job to you guys at SBI! Everybody is having a shit ton of fun and a lot of new communities for this content have formed. 3 cgvgs in succession makes for amazing nights with friends you werent able to play with before queen.

Considering this - PLEASE let us play the same schedule during the season. Nerf the season point rewards, remove them for the first levels or anything thats needed to allow us to play cgvgs as it is in the offseason. PLEASE dont take this away from us - the current system is every 5v5 players wet dream. I beg you SBI, keep the offseason schedule for in season as well.

much love
    • Hi there

I've only started playing crystals recently. It's quite a fun pvp mode mixed with some rewards (mainly loot). Close to hellgates but with less rats running around. It became a very good substitute for hellagtes for me since it's all about fighting and less chasing.
      The only sad part is the fact that I will be able to only play one crystal per day once the season starts since the people I play with actually have a life and need to go to bed xD . It's quite good as it is now (off-season). I have the chance to play 3 crystals a day, and the only deciding factor is my ability and my team to win. If it's possible to maintain the current timers that would be very much appreciated.
      I'm not the well-versed in the rewards part, and tbh other than loot, fame and the bit of silver, I don't really care for the rest xD

Keep up the good work and please try to reconsider keeping the current timers. Thank you !
    • "So who's the dumb mf starting thinking its a good idea to kill 5v5 content ? A random who rarely do 5v5s? A random who is blind or fail to see there's a decent amount of people that enjoy the 3 cgvgs at each city? The way its set up with 3 gvg is good right now and could be improved, however if you just make it to 1 you just blue balling people and people will lose interest if its just 1 . Not only that you could shorten the timer between cgvgs to 40, 10 mins to re-gear/take a break, while the 30 mins is for scriming or 5v5 hellgate to prepare for the next cgvg. With this shorten you can shave off 20 mins for the wait timer between gvg , and it will gives another opening for a lvl 4 cgvg."
    • Another key aspect of the Crystal League that needs to change is that currently and for the forseeable future the stone map is the only map that gvgs will happen on. I think this is SUPER SUPER SUPER boring and I would like to see maybe a weekly rotation through the various maps or some way to incorporate the other maps into a map pool.
    • gentlecream wrote:

Another key aspect of the Crystal League that needs to change is that currently and for the forseeable future the stone map is the only map that gvgs will happen on. I think this is SUPER SUPER SUPER boring and I would like to see maybe a weekly rotation through the various maps or some way to incorporate the other maps into a map pool.
      Yeah given the fact that the current crystal map is only 1 map type from the old gvg system I would like to see the desert style map and the farm style maps added at some point, Would make things more refreshing then just the same old map everytime. Maybe add a random chance each match to get a different type of map..
    • This map is by far the best one that they have put out. The desert style map with the caps at the north east and west corners wasn't that bad, but i never want to play on a map like farm ever again, that was such a shitshow of a map
      IGN: DungeonRealms
      Founded Elevate
      Won Season 9
      #1 Locus Kill Fame
      Held 6 cities till SBI deleted them :/
    • Disregard wrote:

This map is by far the best one that they have put out. The desert style map with the caps at the north east and west corners wasn't that bad, but i never want to play on a map like farm ever again, that was such a shitshow of a map
      Yeah the farm plots where pretty bad. The desert map though should def make it into the rotation.