Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule

• Mytherceria wrote:

Hey everyone, apologies for the confusion. Following some messages from players regarding the new Crystal time slots, I edited @Seldom's post on Saturday as follows:

Seldom wrote:

Note: The new time slots have NOT been implemented into the game yet, we will announce in the Patch Notes section of the forum when it goes live.
      Hope this clarifies.
      How come we must wait on a whole new patch for this? It should be a pretty simple addition that could be done in a maintance hotfix patch.
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Hey everyone, apologies for the confusion. Following some messages from players regarding the new Crystal time slots, I edited @Seldom's post on Saturday as follows:

Seldom wrote:

Note: The new time slots have NOT been implemented into the game yet, we will announce in the Patch Notes section of the forum when it goes live.
      Hope this clarifies.
      How come we must wait on a whole new patch for this? It should be a pretty simple addition that could be done in a maintance hotfix patch.?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1 crystal per day its not a good X( X( X( X( , so many good gvgers delete game becouse u dont give normal 5x5 content! X( X( X( X( X(
    • Mytherceria wrote:

Seldom wrote:

Hope this clarifies.
      Is there really no way this can be added in after a daily maintenance? I don't think you realize the impact this has.
    • Dominator86 wrote:

I really want to be able to play in crystals. Even with the new time slot, it is really tough for me to make any of the times. I wonder if level 1s could be going on almost every hour. I wouldn't be disappointed if this sometimes meant a match could not be found.
      Even for people where the timeslots are more favourable this mechanic is still a waste of time, queueing with ranked matching is a necessity for crystal league and the only way we can penetrate SBI's stubborn mind is to keep the pressure on.
      Discord: Redsaw#0001

Think before you speak, just because you feel a certain degree of emotion behind your opinion does not make it a fact.
    • @Retroman When there is a noshow you get rewards as if it was a close win. We've noticed so far that this means you get less tomes and silver but we still got full energy on a level 3 tower, does this mean if you get a no show on for instance a level 9 tower you still get 10000 energy and the season points? Would suck to lose out on a potential 50k season points for the guild and 50k energy due to getting a noshow.
    • Perhaps this would be a nice time to make my original suggestion one more time:

A lot of "small scale" people want "small scale content" Is there any reason why level1 cgvgs are not just all day?

I 100% understand level2 and onward being on timers. But I really don't understand the hard time gating behind level1 cgvgs.