Crystal League - Rewards and Schedule

• Neef wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

FrozenIce wrote:

Can we talk about how low the season points for crystal gvg are now?
      Pretty sure main reason is that when you win from a tower, you upgrade it, and it generates more points
      But that has to be really nice system that you can just lost a leveld up tower to a zerg anyday

Im hopeless at this point.
      You can also Cgvg more in 1 day then with the old system
      There is 1 more timezone added, and every few days there are extra matches, but they have entirely removed all GvG matches, pretty sure there are less 5v5 fights happening now
      IGN: DungeonRealms
      Founded Elevate
      Won Season 9
      #1 Locus Kill Fame
      Held 6 cities till SBI deleted them :/
    • Disregard wrote:

Neef wrote:

tabooshka wrote:

FrozenIce wrote:

Can we talk about how low the season points for crystal gvg are now?
      Pretty sure main reason is that when you win from a tower, you upgrade it, and it generates more pointsBut that has to be really nice system that you can just lost a leveld up tower to a zerg anyday

Im hopeless at this point.
      You can also Cgvg more in 1 day then with the old system
      There is 1 more timezone added, and every few days there are extra matches, but they have entirely removed all GvG matches, pretty sure there are less 5v5 fights happening now
      Well thats a good point, I would like to see another form of 5v5 happen maybe a full loot arena could work =P I would qu. I feel like now that we lost all the terri gvgs crystals will get stale because its only 1 type of map and terri gvgs had what 3? Farms, Desert(Open space one) and forest(Top choke) types? and crystals is pretty much only Top choke map. It would be cool to have another map style cGvG at another time everyday also.
    • blappo wrote:

@FrozenIce season points are low for the daily crystals because a guild of 300 players could field 60 teams max more likely 10-20 if you gave out normal season points for low tier the having max 5 man teams would be extremely lucrative to the season.

yea 25 points for level 3 is for sure, cant wait for 60 teams getting those 25x60 points daily, very lucrative, all this silver they will be swimming in, probably consumables cost more though

The post was edited 1 time, last by tabooshka ().

• tabooshka wrote:

blappo wrote:

@FrozenIce season points are low for the daily crystals because a guild of 300 players could field 60 teams max more likely 10-20 if you gave out normal season points for low tier the having max 5 man teams would be extremely lucrative to the season.
      yea 25 points for level 3 is for sure, cant wait for 60 teams getting those 25x60 points daily, very lucrative, all this silver they will be swimming in, probably consumables cost more though
      i dont think you read english well, he is stating they are low, im stating why. if they stayed at season 7 level its 72 for level 1 that is 1440 if you field 20 teams for level 1 maybe you should take some lessons on your reading again.
    • blappo wrote:

i dont think you read english well, he is stating they are low, im stating why. if they stayed at season 7 level its 72 for level 1 that is 1440 if you field 20 teams for level 1 maybe you should take some lessons on your reading again.
      He can read just fine, no guild is able to field that many teams. There will be more crystals this season than before, you are tunnel visioning on the level 1 crystal hoping to throw a bunch of players at the wall and get a 50% win rate in order to do well in 5v5, but this is simply not how it works anymore. The points ramp up way more this season at higher levels, we are talking 65k points in 2 crystals on the last day. If that doesn't scream "more points from crystals" to you, then i don't know what does. Crystals are not about spamming level 1s hoping you get a bad opponent for points.
      IGN: DungeonRealms
      Founded Elevate
      Won Season 9
      #1 Locus Kill Fame
      Held 6 cities till SBI deleted them :/
    • blappo wrote:

You realize crystals are free right now with way more season points and the most teams a guild currently sends is like three despite having way more towers right?

You think when they add a cost to it you're suddenly going to have guilds able to send 20 every day? lmao.
    • Svenblade wrote:

^^^^^^^

Rewards are being nerfed for the median team, by far.
      There's no economic or especially season point incentive to field more teams.
      The point of my post was to illustrate that this is not only the median team that is getting nerfed. It is literally every team except the top ~5 teams. The top teams only have to commit to playing the game for 4 days to get 110k points. As a gvger, why would I play any other day?

(500 T6 + 1000 T7) * 5 players * 2 per season * 3 per day= 45000
      (3000 T8 + 10000 T9) * 5 players = 65000

I just build a guild of 4 elite gvg teams and run away with the season by having them commit to 4/90 days. In most cases they can even tier up their tokens the same day (although that cuts into their overall points)
    • FrozenIce wrote:

Svenblade wrote:

^^^^^^^

The point of my post was to illustrate that this is not only the median team that is getting nerfed. It is literally every team except the top ~5 teams. The top teams only have to commit to playing the game for 4 days to get 110k points. As a gvger, why would I play any other day?

I just build a guild of 4 elite gvg teams and run away with the season by having them commit to 4/90 days. In most cases they can even tier up their tokens the same day (although that cuts into their overall points)

Ouch. It looks like they went way too conservative with the CGvG rewards, and the CGvG rewards are too consolidated into so few matches, especially for having removed GvGs entirely.
    • FrozenIce wrote:

Svenblade wrote:

^^^^^^^

This is pretty much true, you only have to gvg once per reset and then once at season end

so in total you have 4 gvgs that gets you maxed out tower and ability to not log into this game
    • 1 cgvg in day vs randoms. i see now why so many 5 vs 5 players leave this game. and will leave more. when i buy this game for 100 dollars it was game about hg and gvg. now it will game with perma 2 greater holy 3 melee HGs ( SBI cant fix 2 healer for years) and stupid like arena 1 cvg in day vs random guys from carleon. thx NO !!!! i dont deserve this EPIC content.
    • Remember that Queen hasn't even hit live servers yet and nothing in this game is set into stone, If its a problem once live Im sure it can or will be fixed or addressed and giving that we will have real feed back from a system that is being Used (Currently I don't think many people are doing Cgvgs on the test server so this doesn't count). The point is we need to see the system in action before they can make more changes for the better because if we havent even seen the system we have now in action how do we know what we want. I'm not saying the system is perfect or even good the way it is Im only saying we should see how it goes and offer feedback after testing out the system as it could be better then we think and may only need small changes.

PS. Yes, I still want the Exclusive Season mounts removed from the GvG rewards xD

The post was edited 3 times, last by Neef ().

• Neef wrote:

Remember that Queen hasn't even hit live servers yet and nothing in this game is set into stone, If its a problem once live Im sure it can or will be fixed or addressed and giving that we will have real feed back from a system that is being Used (Currently I don't think many people are doing Cgvgs on the test server so this doesn't count). The point is we need to see the system in action before they can make more changes for the better because if we havent even seen the system we have now in action how do we know what we want. I'm not saying the system is perfect or even good the way it is Im only saying we should see how it goes and offer feedback after testing out the system as it could be better then we think and may only need small changes.

PS. Yes, I still want the Exclusive Season mounts removed from the GvG rewards xD
      This isn't complex.

We lost GvGs.
      We get different timeslots and rewards for CGvGs.

I hope you are intelligent enough to infer the implications.
    • Svenblade wrote:

Neef wrote:

Remember that Queen hasn't even hit live servers yet and nothing in this game is set into stone, If its a problem once live Im sure it can or will be fixed or addressed and giving that we will have real feed back from a system that is being Used (Currently I don't think many people are doing Cgvgs on the test server so this doesn't count). The point is we need to see the system in action before they can make more changes for the better because if we havent even seen the system we have now in action how do we know what we want. I'm not saying the system is perfect or even good the way it is Im only saying we should see how it goes and offer feedback after testing out the system as it could be better then we think and may only need small changes.

This isn't complex.
      We lost GvGs.
      We get different timeslots and rewards for CGvGs.

I hope you are intelligent enough to infer the implications.
      Lol? Crystals system is totally different with it having 3 Cgvgs per day and more on other days with some days having what 5 that day?. Yes we lost terri gvgs but you could only Terri GVG on 1 char 1 time a day inless it was a zone next to it or a retail. Current Cgvgs are 2 time slots per day. Waymore spread out timeslots also. New system you can gvg for 3 hours straight. Well kinda but every hour in that 3 hour span.

EDIT: Also im not 100% on this but in the current crystal gvg system doesnt the season points for that Cgvg = a total for the group not an amount per person. Meaning in the new system because you can bring anyone in any guild it counts the rewards for each player not the whole 5 man group. Which would make the points seem lower. If you had 5 people in the same guild and they each get 25 points for that 1 Cgvg all together it would = 125 points. But looking at the reward board it seem you get 0 for level 1 and only 1 for level 2. Kinda nuts right?

The post was edited 4 times, last by Neef ().