Dev Talk: Crystal League

• JackyAce wrote:

For clarification - in your Peter example you mention that they play their lvl 2 cgvg token the next day - at 7:31 there are timers for lvl 2 and 3 as well. If you win lvl 1, could you continue playing level 2 the hour later? or are you locked out of cgvgs for that day then?
      by the example of someone playing the lvl 3 the same day again, before the lvl 4, as long as you have a token i think you can play.
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice
    • Lower the reward and give us more High level Crystal PLEASE... You wont us play!

We can play Crystal more than once in a day! That's real awesome! We have a battlevoult in the city! That's Amazing! But then.. Just One real Crystal a week or a month?? That's make no sense!!!

I cant find fun playing against pepega team in 4.1

The post was edited 2 times, last by ortolano ().

• ortolano wrote:

Lower the reward and give us more High level Crystal PLEASE... You wont us play!

We can play Crystal more than once in a day! That's real awesome! We have a battlevoult in the city! That's Amazing! But then.. Just One real Crystal a week or a month?? That's make no sense!!!

I cant find fun playing against pepega team in 4.1
      But if everyone of the strong guys is playing in the same level 3 Crystal League at a given time.... it means the Real Crystal fights are just there, but with a risk to fall against maybe some not so strong people that is training to go past Level 3. How is that ANY different from how Crystal GvGs are now?

It's even easier to find weak people today and no one is complaining. If all the strong people will be doing Level 3 when there is no 4+ available, what is the problem?
    • Seems you guys misssed our feedback and dropped the ball yet again. Why are these so heavily time-gated, whats the point in these "high stakes" matches if its one time once a season, that is just lame. 5s content is great and competitive, and the time-gating will limit loads of your player base and the lack of high level crystals are going to make decent teams bored 29 days out of the month. Ya'lll need to reconsider this and make it more focused on the league and individual rewards. Remove these crap time-gates and allows to have a proper league. Like how can this be "40% percent of all season points" if you can only do level 9 once, and the other decent levels one or twice a week?
    • -I overlooked it when you guys hosed collectors on removing An Old Ring, Leftovers of a Pie, and Grocery Bags from the game without compensation to those who invested in them.

-I overlooked it when you guys changed your minds and decided to turn our old collectibles into skins (which I still hate with a passion as it was unnecessary); into items not as originally advertised.

-This however is something I will not overlook:

"High-level winners can earn up to 30M Silver, 1M Fame, and 10,000 Season Points, plus a chance for a Tower Chariot, Colossus Beetle, or Battle Eagle!"

These battle mounts are exclusive rewards for participating in guild seasons and were not meant to be released again. If you start re-releasing exclusive items or items you promised were never going to be released again then your word means absolutely nothing in the future. As a collector, if you follow through with offering exclusive rewards again I'm done. I don't understand how hard it is to keep your word, seriously. I'm tired of being promised things about my collectibles only to be slapped in the face. If you follow through with this, it will be the last slap to the face I will tolerate as I'll find another game to play.
      Alpha and Beta Tester, Legendary Founder and Starter, Recruiter
    • Zorva wrote:

-I overlooked it when you guys hosed collectors on removing An Old Ring, Leftovers of a Pie, and Grocery Bags from the game without compensation to those who invested in them.

-I overlooked it when you guys changed your minds and decided to turn our old collectibles into skins (which I still hate with a passion as it was unnecessary); into items not as originally advertised.

-This however is something I will not overlook:

"High-level winners can earn up to 30M Silver, 1M Fame, and 10,000 Season Points, plus a chance for a Tower Chariot, Colossus Beetle, or Battle Eagle!"

These battle mounts are exclusive rewards for participating in guild seasons and were not meant to be released again. If you start re-releasing exclusive items or items you promised were never going to be released again then your word means absolutely nothing in the future. As a collector, if you follow through with offering exclusive rewards again I'm done. I don't understand how hard it is to keep your word, seriously. I'm tired of being promised things about my collectibles only to be slapped in the face. If you follow through with this, it will be the last slap to the face I will tolerate as I'll find another game to play.
      Quitting because of this? what a stupid reason. Go ahead, i doubt developers regret of losing players like u.
    • How does it feel breaking your word and using Exclusive season rewards to fund players because your art team is to lazy to make new battle mounts. The Beetle doesn't say its Exclusive and all other season battle mounts after the beetle im sure wont be Exclusive but going back on your word for the ones that are already listed as Exclusive is and should always be the wrong way to go. I understand you "changed" your mind on theses mounts but only the ones that were made after this change was made should be used. Otherwise how do we know you wont use every item you list as Exclusive because well you feel like it? Your word is your bond!

PS. Its not about the damn mount is about your WORD.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().

• Neef wrote:

How does it feel breaking your word and using Exclusive season rewards to fund players because your art team is to lazy to make new battle mounts. The Beetle doesn't say its Exclusive and all other season battle mounts after the beetle im sure wont be Exclusive but going back on your word for the ones that are already listed as Exclusive is and should always be the wrong way to go. I understand you "changed" your mind on theses mounts but only the ones that were made after this change was made should be used. Otherwise how do we know you wont use every item you list as Exclusive because well you feel like it? Your word is your bond!

please stop this is quite obnoxious

they are in the market for 10 mil hardly that exclusive, not like a one time cosmetic or some shit

bye enjoy another game
      DungeonRealms - Take Care
    • Hey there,

1. Please note that the IP caps for crystal GvGs are soft caps as in the current GvG system. IP above the cap will be scaled down by 80%. It will matter quite a bit, in particular given that each team size is fixed, i.e. an IP disadvantage cannot be compensated through players numbers as in the open world. Based on experience gathered once the system goes live, we'll optimize the cap values and scale down where required.

2. We will review the proposed time zones based on feedback received. Any suggestions are welcome!
    • Korn wrote:

Hey there,

1. Please note that the IP caps for crystal GvGs are soft caps as in the current GvG system. IP above the cap will be scaled down by 80%. It will matter quite a bit, in particular given that each team size is fixed, i.e. an IP disadvantage cannot be compensated through players numbers as in the open world. Based on experience gathered once the system goes live, we'll optimize the cap values and scale down where required.

2. We will review the proposed time zones based on feedback received. Any suggestions are welcome!
      No comment on the Exclusive items ?

Disregard wrote:

Neef wrote:

How does it feel breaking your word and using Exclusive season rewards to fund players because your art team is to lazy to make new battle mounts. The Beetle doesn't say its Exclusive and all other season battle mounts after the beetle im sure wont be Exclusive but going back on your word for the ones that are already listed as Exclusive is and should always be the wrong way to go. I understand you "changed" your mind on theses mounts but only the ones that were made after this change was made should be used. Otherwise how do we know you wont use every item you list as Exclusive because well you feel like it? Your word is your bond!

please stop this is quite obnoxious
      they are in the market for 10 mil hardly that exclusive, not like a one time cosmetic or some shit

bye enjoy another game
      Never said anything about quiting the game and I already stated that it was about what they said then not doing that. Also they are Exclusive season rewards right now weither they are on the market or not is not the issue. The point was the only way to get them was be part of that season or buy it from the market not gvg in a crystal.

PS. Im guessing your one of thoses people who can't be counted on for your "word".

The post was edited 2 times, last by Neef ().