smelly scouts

• I don’t think they plan on fixing scouting in random dungeons.They intend RDs to be purely PvE, so in a way I’d expect the devs are ok with scouts. they’re ultimately trying to make static dungeons into the locations players will dung div, as more of a consenting choice to fame there. acknowledging you’ll likely face PvP, but that’s probably a future rework of static dungeons as far as fame rates, loot, and maybe dungeon layout that they just haven’t gotten to it yet.

The post was edited 1 time, last by owensssss ().

• Akhenaden wrote:

Change it again so we can get into the dungeon with invisible boots, most scouts are alts of the dungeon players themselves. PvP in Dungeon is fun, encourage it. Increase the earning range of the fame, so the party that are making the dungeons can leave a scout behind to fight unpleasantness.
      well if you feel like its an alt then you can report this player as alt scouting while in the outlands with another account also in the outlands or any cluster thats NOT a city/island is not allowed and is bannable.
    • F0XXX wrote:

I think they need to remove the "A out" from dungeons, make the only way to leave a dungeon though the entrance or after the defeat of the final boss.
      The devs already said that the random dungs are for more PVE minded players and not allowing players to A out would just increase DDing in a major way because players would litterly get stuck into fighting a DDing group of god knows how many because it would create major bait for large groups to go trash small pve groups. I could see some kind of system added to the way static dungs work to make them more PVP and PVE based with not allowing "A"ing out in static dungs.
    • Neef wrote:

F0XXX wrote:

I think they need to remove the "A out" from dungeons, make the only way to leave a dungeon though the entrance or after the defeat of the final boss.
      The devs already said that the random dungs are for more PVE minded players and not allowing players to A out would just increase DDing in a major way because players would litterly get stuck into fighting a DDing group of god knows how many because it would create major bait for large groups to go trash small pve groups. I could see some kind of system added to the way static dungs work to make them more PVP and PVE based with not allowing "A"ing out in static dungs.
      they should remove "A out" and add multiple exits placed throughout the dungeon in each floor including the final boss room. honestly i get that its convenient but "A out" makes absolutely no sense. when i first played, i thought it was just a way of the game saying "you cant mount in here gtfo"