ELITE DUNGEON Weekend Speedrun Event!

• We attempted the dungeon with a 7 man party just to see. Here's my feedback

• The lizard boss is clearly a gear check boss. All other bosses are tank and spank. If this was the intent, you should have designed it so that the lizard boss is always first. Put a gate behind it so that it can't be skipped. As it stands it's (in my opinion) possible to just zerg down the content and / or reroll dungeons to fish for a non lizard boss and "skip" progression a bit by clearing this without a raid group.
      • If the lizard boss was not intended as a gear check, you should really make it's mechanics clear. The AOE lightning damage in phase 2 has zero indication of it's function (you should make it similar to shadow mask debuff so people have a way to read the tooltip of the spell that's killing them). Slowly casted spells with big indicators are fine, but an instant cast spell like the AOE lightning that has no indicator wiping the party is a big no no in the fun book. My assumption is you intend it to be cleared with the Avalon Helmet for small groups, but regardless, my points stand.
      • You changed the mechanics of the archer. Intended? When this goes live, patch notes with such changes would be expected. I think people who enjoy raid content would be incredibly unhappy that you changed this without any warning. If this was unintended, then this is a bug of some sort and you should look into it.
      • The bosses tend to bug out when you leash them. For example it is possible to leash the arch mage and have her phase 1 and phase 2 spells overlap (slowly enclosing circle and spinning circles). Or the final boss resetting or not resetting from phase 1 to phase 2 (I had both happen).
      • The final boss entering phase 2 should be WAY more clear. The first time you see it, it's very easy to assume the boss just bugged out.
      • The large round turrets that shoot big straight laser beams. Their spell cast indicators should be adjusted. Right now the indicator goes off, and then the spell actually fires 1-2 seconds after.
      For now that's all I can think of. If you'd like I can post videos of what I'm talking about but I'd rather not so it doesn't clutter with the video submissions
    • As main organizator of a KFC dungeon group I hope for some luck in the lottery :D
      Also good to see that people took similar strats to ours and could bet us ... not realy, but still good job everyone!

Our first run: (didn't go very well)

Our second one: (I guess it was the best one, but we had realy long dungeon pattern)

Our third run: (Shortest one, but with a lots of mistakes and lags)

And our last one: (Just was ...)

The post was edited 1 time, last by CxDrwalxC ().

• Thank you for the submissions of the amazing runs, everyone!

The fastest time, that of 40:15, goes to not one but two groups: ZORN and Black 0rder. Since you both share the 2nd place, we technically don't have a winner and so nobody receives any rewards... Just kidding - we will of course reward players in both groups :D

Each player in the winning group will receive 3 months of Premium Status - congratulations!

Now we come to random draw winners, where each takes home 3750 Gold:
      Display Spoiler

• Badderz
      • Carlyy
      • glokz
      • Tyrron
      • JaySquared
      • faintrespite
      • ianalan
      • frozenslice
      • martalecs1324
      • zero4zero
      • sippee
      • nithrall
      • reeve87
      • impsyco
      • GuessMyName
      • Aiche
      • Demain
      • Haraj
      • CxDrwalxC
      • MasterCiastek

The rewards will be distributed shorty.

A big thank you again to everyone who tested the Elite Dungeon content and submitted videos! And should you have further feedback on Elite Dungeons, please don't hesitate to post it in our Test Server Feedback section.
    • Elsa wrote:

Thank you for the submissions of the amazing runs, everyone!

The fastest time, that of 40:15, goes to not one but two groups: ZORN and Black 0rder. Since you both share the 2nd place, we technically don't have a winner and so nobody receives any rewards... Just kidding - we will of course reward players in both groups :D

Each player in the winning group will receive 3 months of Premium Status - congratulations!

Now we come to random draw winners, where each takes home 3750 Gold:
      Display Spoiler

• Badderz
      • Carlyy
      • glokz
      • Tyrron
      • JaySquared
      • faintrespite
      • ianalan
      • frozenslice
      • martalecs1324
      • zero4zero
      • sippee
      • nithrall
      • reeve87
      • impsyco
      • GuessMyName
      • Aiche
      • Demain
      • Haraj
      • CxDrwalxC
      • MasterCiastek

The rewards will be distributed shorty.

A big thank you again to everyone who tested the Elite Dungeon content and submitted videos! And should you have further feedback on Elite Dungeons, please don't hesitate to post it in our Test Server Feedback section.
      if even, awarding rewards honestly is up for discussion, what more evil is awaiting albion.

8|
      Avalon Empire is my! empire.