...>>>Martlock Militia<<<...

• ...>>>Martlock Militia<<<...

.......................Martlock Militia......................

Let me get straight to the point. On 15Jan2020, I started a guild called Martlock Militia. It will be a ZvZ guild that will focus on team work above all else. The goal is to become an amazing community of players in Albion Online (AA) that will work together as a cohesive unit. A community of players that will conquer in ZvZ battles. My goal as the leader is to create a solid group of 20+ individuals that will be feared and admired in AA. If you are interested in such a community please fill out an application below.

The following are certain things you have to look forward to if you decide to join the guild.
      1. A community that works together
      2. ZvZ battles throughout the week.
      3. Biweekly tournaments to further your skills as a player.
      4. Random Events to mix up the monotony of the game.
      5. Having fun in Albion Online.

Stay Classy and Pay it Forward.
      QLessGamer. :thumbup:

The post was edited 19 times, last by QLessGamer ().

• Martlock Militia is a group of individuals who will work together side by side. Our focus is to create a cohesive unit that works together in Zerg vs Zerg (ZVZ). We will dominate the battlefield by our skill and communication. Nothing is more important. We will put aside our own agenda for the greater good of the group. We are only as strong as our weakest link. This is the creed that we will all follow as individuals. If you agree upon this creed you will follow the rules of MM. In doing so you will be part of a community.

For more information about Martlock Militia please refer to the link below.

Martlock Militia Handbook

The post was edited 19 times, last by QLessGamer ().

• _____________________________Martlock Militia News_____________________________

Due to the lack of requests this event will be postponed to a future date.
      --------------------I want more people from outside Martlock Militia Participating.....I want the best of Albion to fight against MM.
      *Updated 29Jan2020

Tournament (1v1)

On 29Jan2020 at 18:00 (in game time) a 1v1 tournament will commence. All in Martlock Militia will have an instant invite to this event. All others who wish to participate future information will be given out. All future news will be posted in this section.

Rules:

1) All Members of Martlock Militia will be invited, everyone else will receive private invites.
      2) The IP cap for the event is 750. If you go above you will be disqualified.
      3) You are allowed to only bring two sets of gear.
      4) Healing weapons are not allowed.
      5) Each match is based on the best of three. The loser is only allowed to switch gear in between matches. Winner must keep the same combat setup. If a match goes to a third round both players can switch gear before final round.
      6) Only Tier 4.0 gear and weapons are allowed.
      7) You must wear an Adept's Cape.
      8) No food, potions, or siphoned energy allowed.

*If you wish to participate in this event and you do not belong to Martlock Militia please post your name in this thread. You will be contacted later with more information.

Prizes

1st Place: 2 Million silver.

2nd Place: 1 Million silver.

3rd Place: 500,000 silver.

Updated 25Jan2020

The post was edited 32 times, last by QLessGamer ().

• ........................Recruitment........................
      -Fill out the questions and post on this forum if you are interested in joining Martlock Militia.
      -Copy and paste the following format.

.............Applicant.............
      In Game Name:
      Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer:
      What is your PvE Fame:
      What is your PvP Fame:
      What can you bring to Martlock Militia:

The post was edited 30 times, last by QLessGamer ().

• .............Applicant.............
      In Game Name: Kesmar
      Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer: prefer PvP/PVE don't mind crafting/gathering tho .
      What is your PvE Fame: 329k at this point of time.
      What is your PvP Fame: 0
      What can you bring to Martlock Militia: a healer and a teammate.
    • Glad to be a part of the guild. Kesmar and Bunny found me dying to a mini boss and decided to help me out. After that I joined up and we did a few dungeons. They were greatly helpful and patient (Im new).

By the end of the day, I got like like 500k and T5.2 armor.

I was struggling doing solo dungeons as a tank, as a group we breezed through most and we did a group one. Was fun as hell. Had a hard time finding people that would want party up.
    • .............Applicant.............

In Game Name : azelmir
      Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer : i like both but prefer PvP
      What is your PvE Fame : 692k rn
      What is your PvP Fame : 1k863
      What can you bring to Martlock Militia : i can bring a dps and some good playtime for those who want it. Albion is a team game at some point so i'm here for my team and especially my guild ^^
    • In game name: Kaahrj
      Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer: I do both but pvp with friend can be very cool
      What is your PvE Fame: 1.1m
      What is your PvP Fame: 73k
      What can you bring to Martlock Militia: I try to be as useful as I can so I can play whatever is missing in a team
    • In Game Name: Kyoumazinho
      Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer: Both, but i prefer group activities
      What is your PvE Fame: 6,248,738
      What is your PvP Fame: 26,727 (I'm a healer, but no one calls me to pvp ;-;)
      What can you bring to Martlock Militia: A friend of mine joined the guild a while ago, so I decided to join too. This is about two weeks old.

I'm main Holy Healer, I can already use T7 and I'm level 68.
      All other classes are almost T4. Nature and Axe are T5.
    • New

.............Applicant.............
      In Game Name: Colemander
      Do you prefer to play as a PvPer or a Crafter/Gatherer: I've mostly been doing PvE and crafting/gathering so far, but I want some backup before trying some PvP
      What is your PvE Fame: 719k
      What is your PvP Fame: 0
      What can you bring to Martlock Militia: I like working as a team and being helpful