Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Update

• agonyclutch wrote:

Dude why does the gold mounts have higher carry weight lmao serious gonna lose a subscriber to this garbage ass change 40+ million mount takes a Nerf legit will make this just a cosmetic worthless mount

And how does a bear carry more than a Battle Mammoth lmao shit is retarded as fuck
      The battle mammoth is wearing a lot of heavy armor to be a 'battle' mount, so he won't be able to carry a lot more stuff.

The normal mammoth will still carry way more than anything.
    • I tested the changes on Leather Top and Middle, and Cloth Middle.

Cloth middle : became better. Good choice for healers. Good use for that ones.

Leather middle : became better too. 0 cast time is necessary for that type of skill. But, 5 sec duration isnt appropriate. That skill need at least, 6~~8sec with 45sec CD. And, finally, need to change the rule for activate the bonus of DMG and DEF. The DMG bonus must be based on your own weapon. DEF bonus must be based on enemy weapon. Currently, DMG and DEF bonus is based on enemy weapon. If you are phisical, and your enemy are magic, you will gain magic DEF, ok. But you will loose your atk bonus, because you will gain Magic atk bonus, not phisical. Same occur if you are using magic weapon against phisical weapon of your enemy.

So, in my view, 3 things must change here: -Skill duration: 5sec->7sec. -CD: 30sec->45sec. -Atk bonus gained based on your own weapon, and Def bonus gained based on enemy weapon.

Leather top : *EDIT* only the description is wrong. Currently, that hood are apllying 50% healing debuff.
      ------------------------------------------
      Plate middle. Still confusing. Should increase resistence while using that skill, or the tank wont survive. Then, put CD to 40sec. While you are using the skill, you becomes very slow. Very easy to die.

The post was edited 5 times, last by ViniColen: Correction. Leather top do exactly same thing as the middle do. ().

• ViniColen wrote:

I tested the changes on Leather Top and Middle, and Cloth Middle.

Leather middle : became better too. 0 cast time is necessary for that type of skill. But, 5 sec duration isnt appropriate. That skill need at least, 6~~8sec with 45sec CD. And, finally, need to change the rule for activate the bonus of DMG and DEF. The DMG bonus must be based on your own weapon. DEF bonus must be based on enemy weapon. Currently, DMG and DEF bonus is based on enemy weapon. If you are phisical, and your enemy are magic, you will gain magic DEF, ok. But you will loose your atk bonus, because you will gain Magic atk bonus, not phisical. Same occur if you are using magic weapon against phisical weapon of your enemy.

So, in my view, 3 things must change here: -Skill duration: 5sec->7sec. -CD: 30sec->45sec. -Atk bonus gained based on your own weapon, and Def bonus gained based on enemy weapon.

Leather top : The bad became nonsense. That hood do the same thing as the chest. Yes. Same thing. But gives to you less defensive bonus. Can i ask what is the sense of puting the same skill in two gears? Basically, this is the bad version of Avalonian leather chest + specter hood. Need to put something new here.
      Plate middle. Still confusing. Should increase resistence while using that skill, or the tank wont survive. Then, put CD to 40sec. While you are using the skill, you becomes very slow. Very easy to die.
      huh?
    • Captainrussia wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

Leather top : The bad became nonsense. That hood do the same thing as the chest. Yes. Same thing. But gives to you less defensive bonus. Can i ask what is the sense of puting the same skill in two gears? Basically, this is the bad version of Avalonian leather chest + specter hood. Need to put something new here.
      huh?
      They have changed some things on the new sets. Just commenting my opinion about that.
    • ViniColen wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

huh?
      They have changed some things on the new sets. Just commenting my opinion about that.
      where are the changes listed? I checked NDA patch notes (has not been updated since November) and I did not see it, thats why I was confused as to what you were talking about.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

huh?
      where are the changes listed? I checked NDA patch notes (has not been updated since November) and I did not see it, thats why I was confused as to what you were talking about.
      They dont said nothing. Just changed.

They changed leather top and middle and cloth middle.

The post was edited 2 times, last by ViniColen ().

• Captainrussia wrote:

ViniColen wrote:

They dont said nothing. Just changed.

They changed leather top and middle and cloth top and middle.
      ah yes - now I see.
      I think there is a typo on the Avalonian Leather Hood in the description... its literally a copy-paste. Probably a mistake.
      Yeah. Was a mistake. That skill deals 50% of heal-debuff now.

The post was edited 1 time, last by ViniColen ().

• With the Wardrobe feature addition, how exactly will that work?
      Does it only work with equipped items or can you have it replace the "naked" or "underwear" models? As in, if I die with my gear on, spawn naked, am I seen as naked or will I be able to display my vanity/wardrobe appearance even without items equipped?
      Or does it work like the mount system, and you can choose to display a helm/chest/foot/weapon wardrobe item, and when you equip any item it will display the vanity item?