Testserver Patch Notes - Queen Update

• Yo about the GvG, with the token system we can basically GvG with a bunch of friends right (no need to be all on the same guild / alliance)?

Can someone enlighten me what are the possibles ways to earn season points for the next season? Because there is things that got changed and i'm quite lost on that.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Owlsane ().

• Owlsane wrote:

Yo about the GvG, with the token system we can basically GvG with a bunch of friends right (no need to be all on the same guild / alliance)?

Can someone enlighten me what are the possibles ways to earn season points for the next season? Because there is things that got changed and i'm quite lost on that.
      No news. Territories mages, castles/outposts, crystal gvg, Guild Challenge.

The only difference are the Avalonian Mages World Boss, which left the Open World.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

Yo about the GvG, with the token system we can basically GvG with a bunch of friends right (no need to be all on the same guild / alliance)?

No news. Territories mages, castles/outposts, crystal gvg, Guild Challenge.
      The only difference are the Avalonian Mages World Boss, which left the Open World.
      ok ty for the info
    • Roccandil wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

I was simply using the example IP given me: but surely the fundamental point is obvious?
      the problem is the fundamental point is wrong. You always get ~9% stats for extra 100 ip.Devs already stated this formula.
      So, you're saying that your stats at 1500 IP are far more than twice your stats at 750 IP?
      @Korn, in 2017, stated the following:

"I will try to provide a short explanation:

Final Value = Base Value * (Scaling-Factor)^(ItemPower/100)

Example:
      Weapon Damage = Base Damage * (1.0918)^(ItemPower/100)

The base values are set up by us internally, and cannot be seen directly in game. They are the theoretical values if your item power is 0.

The above mean that per 100 item power, the damage of a weapon increases by 9.18%. Note that this add ups multiplicatively.
      • Say you have an item with 300 IP that does 100 damage.
      • An item with 400 IP would do 9.18% more damage, i.e. 109.18
      • An item with 500 IP would do 9.18% more damage than the item with 400 IP, i.ie. 109.18*1.0918 = 119.2 damage, which is 19.2% more than the item with 300 IP.
      Note: this means that the extra damage given per IP, in absolute terms, is not constant. Moving from 300 to 400 IP in the example above gives you 9.18 extra damage. Moving from 400 to 500 gives you an extra 10.02

Also note that for resistances the formula is more complicated. The reason is that mathematically speaking, an AR value of 0 is technically an AR value of 100. So what the system generally does is it takes the armor value, adds 100 to it and scales that. This gets even more complicated if the resistence in question is distributed across different inventory slots. In any event, math-issues aside, the net effect is that your effective resistence power increases by a set relative % per 100 IP."

So your stats from X item power will rise 9,18%, basically, when you upgrade to X+100 item power.

So... 1500 - 750 = 750

1.0918^(750/100) = 1,933.

As you can see, your stats aren't far more than 2x. Its actually lower. you are 93% stronger wearing 1500 IP set than wearing 750 ip set.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

this means that the extra damage given per IP, in absolute terms, is not constant. Moving from 300 to 400 IP in the example above gives you 9.18 extra damage. Moving from 400 to 500 gives you an extra 10.02

OK, scrub that point about quality. :) If I read that right, an MP 8.3 user will always be 9.18% stronger than a normal 8.3 user.

That's still probably not worth spending more than 4x as much to get an MP versus a normal. Currently it costs 2x as much, and MPs don't sell very quickly. I can't imagine them selling more quickly if the cost for the most efficient MP production method is doubled, so either way, quality would appear to be less relevant.
    • Roccandil wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

this means that the extra damage given per IP, in absolute terms, is not constant. Moving from 300 to 400 IP in the example above gives you 9.18 extra damage. Moving from 400 to 500 gives you an extra 10.02
      OK, scrub that point about quality. :) If I read that right, an MP 8.3 user will always be 9.18% stronger than a normal 8.3 user.

That's still probably not worth spending more than 4x as much to get an MP versus a normal. Currently it costs 2x as much, and MPs don't sell very quickly. I can't imagine them selling more quickly if the cost for the most efficient MP production method is doubled, so either way, quality would appear to be less relevant.
      In some way, quality lost relevance. But...

Think with me, in the example you gave me yourself.

In 750 ip i have 100 damage

In 1500 ip i have 193 damage

If i apply MP in 750 IP, i get to 109 damage, which means 9 more damage.

If i apply to 1500 IP, i get 210 damage, which means 17 more damage.

You basically got double the benefit getting masterpiece on a 1500 set than in a 750 set. Yet it's the same 9,18% increase, the base stat is almost double for 1500 IP.

In one side, MP got a hit, but in the end, it got stronger than before.

Yes, T8+ MP is expensive, but we can get that 1500 IP with T6.3 in Queen with 400/400 masteries. T6.3 is affordable.
    • ImaDoki wrote:

You basically got double the benefit getting masterpiece on a 1500 set than in a 750 set. Yet it's the same 9,18% increase, the base stat is almost double for 1500 IP.

Yes, T8+ MP is expensive, but we can get that 1500 IP with T6.3 in Queen with 400/400 masteries. T6.3 is affordable.

I expect MP 6.3 to cost at least double in Queen. I don't think that will be affordable for most players. Also, those 400/400 masteries will provide 30 more innate power at T8 than T6. so the T6 MP is only getting you 70 power, not 100.
    • Roccandil wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

I expect MP 6.3 to cost at least double in Queen. I don't think that will be affordable for most players. Also, those 400/400 masteries will provide 30 more innate power at T8 than T6. so the T6 MP is only getting you 70 power, not 100.
      I'm just talking about your example here. Of course i can include T8 in the discussion, which will obviously be better than 6.3.

But i just kept the discussion at 750 ip VS 1500 IP (which is T6.3 at 400/400 basic gear (non artifact)).
    • ImaDoki wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

I'm just talking about your example here. Of course i can include T8 in the discussion, which will obviously be better than 6.3.
      But i just kept the discussion at 750 ip VS 1500 IP (which is T6.3 at 400/400 basic gear (non artifact)).

Whatever the example IP, I conclude quality simply isn't going to mean as much in Queen.
    • The Big Horned Ram mount needs a buff like the other mounts in the patch notes.

Previously it had the slowest speeds at 45/85 but had the highest Max Load, which gave it an advantage over the Winter Bear, which had it on armor. Now it is the slowest of the 5, but no longer has the highest Max Load.

The Winter Bear is now vastly superior to the Ram in all categories.