Bow W (ray of light) is OP !

• Equart wrote:

@owensssss There are lots of hackers in Albion , unfortunately. But some of them are smart (and use advantage wisely) and the rest of them - are stupid. Mostly , the only thing that Albion Anticheat gave to Albion players - is more lags. ( especially on low PCs, and as user of such weak PC - i can confirm that )

But funny thing is not hackers , funny thing is RMT traders. I reported one player 1 + - month ago in support , with links on Twitch channel(chat/video) , where "one person" was telling that he is one of the main RMT traders on CIS region ( and he is one of the main trader on illegal website "F****y.r*", btw he confirmed his nickname several times , in the game and on twitch chat , during "nonsense" dialog between random users)

He is not banned yet , and keep trading on this website. That is the main problem. And SBI's problem.

One thing when he is RMTing in "shadow" (it is your personal choice and risk) , and the other thing (like we have now, with my example) - when he is RMTing with no fear , which is wrong. SBI do not do anything , and this is wrong. I understand that they fuc*ed up several times with Bans (even if they do not admit it officially) , (and they do not want to fuc*ed up again)...but cmon, when there is an obvious violation...DO something.
      important topic, but u are aware u in ray of light op or not thread, because I cannot establish any connection between your comment and ray Op or not..
    • New

Equart wrote:

@owensssss There are lots of hackers in Albion , unfortunately. But some of them are smart (and use advantage wisely) and the rest of them - are stupid. Mostly , the only thing that Albion Anticheat gave to Albion players - is more lags. ( especially on low PCs, and as user of such weak PC - i can confirm that )

But funny thing is not hackers , funny thing is RMT traders. I reported one player 1 + - month ago in support , with links on Twitch channel(chat/video) , where "one person" was telling that he is one of the main RMT traders on CIS region ( and he is one of the main trader on illegal website "F****y.r*", btw he confirmed his nickname several times , in the game and on twitch chat , during "nonsense" dialog between random users)

He is not banned yet , and keep trading on this website. That is the main problem. And SBI's problem.

One thing when he is RMTing in "shadow" (it is your personal choice and risk) , and the other thing (like we have now, with my example) - when he is RMTing with no fear , which is wrong. SBI do not do anything , and this is wrong. I understand that they fuc*ed up several times with Bans (even if they do not admit it officially) , (and they do not want to fuc*ed up again)...but cmon, when there is an obvious violation...DO something.
      He's prob part of the round table :3
      *lifts tail* Nya :x