Bow W (ray of light) is OP !

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • You didnt check other Thread right? So stop making unnecessary comment.
      Thank you for keep following me ^^

      Neef wrote:

      love when people bitch about losing items in a FULL LOOT MMO. I mean really, When you signed up and downloaded the game you didn't think this would happen to you? I understand it was a hacker who killed you but the guy was banned and really NO GAME "MMO" gives gear back for anything(Inless it was a code problem). If you play this game you need to learn to live with the item loss otherwise you will never truly have fun in this game, I had the same problem when I first started I hated to lose gear but I learned quick that items don't mean anything and I only bring what I am willling to replace out in PVP zones this way if you die for any reason you already plannned for it xD!

      PS. Don't quit over 500k thats like nothing pennies..... Thats 1 t6-t7 solo dung. Hell I did a random t6 for the hell of it and got a t7 royal plate helm worth 1m and that was 1 item....

      PS2. Its a game its all fake fake fake, If its easy to make silver, which it is if you do it correct you should have no problem funding gear.
      You guys are so funny, Played ultima online more then 10 years and you are saying to me its full loot pvp? Who said i have silver problem or anything? SBİ must use better protection in the game before balancing the skill's !!

      PS: That hacker or Hacker's keep getting ban and making new character everyday, they killed lots of ppl and ppl who got killed by them lots millions millions of silver so is it their problem to die hacker or SBİ problem to not have good protection?

      SBI can make some balance movement after got better anti cheat. I hope you can face with some of these stupid hacker and ll understand what i mean. I am playing this game for fun not for stupid -18 years old kids to use HACK and f. all my fun.
    • Exthanilious wrote:

      You didnt check other Thread right? So stop making unnecessary comment.Thank you for keep following me ^^

      Neef wrote:

      love when people bitch about losing items in a FULL LOOT MMO. I mean really, When you signed up and downloaded the game you didn't think this would happen to you? I understand it was a hacker who killed you but the guy was banned and really NO GAME "MMO" gives gear back for anything(Inless it was a code problem). If you play this game you need to learn to live with the item loss otherwise you will never truly have fun in this game, I had the same problem when I first started I hated to lose gear but I learned quick that items don't mean anything and I only bring what I am willling to replace out in PVP zones this way if you die for any reason you already plannned for it xD!

      PS. Don't quit over 500k thats like nothing pennies..... Thats 1 t6-t7 solo dung. Hell I did a random t6 for the hell of it and got a t7 royal plate helm worth 1m and that was 1 item....

      PS2. Its a game its all fake fake fake, If its easy to make silver, which it is if you do it correct you should have no problem funding gear.
      You guys are so funny, Played ultima online more then 10 years and you are saying to me its full loot pvp? Who said i have silver problem or anything? SBİ must use better protection in the game before balancing the skill's !!
      PS: That hacker or Hacker's keep getting ban and making new character everyday, they killed lots of ppl and ppl who got killed by them lots millions millions of silver so is it their problem to die hacker or SBİ problem to not have good protection?

      SBI can make some balance movement after got better anti cheat. I hope you can face with some of these stupid hacker and ll understand what i mean. I am playing this game for fun not for stupid -18 years old kids to use HACK and f. all my fun.
      Well it is just a game at the end of the day and we all know and I'm sure SBI knows that the hackers are a problem, BUT being that it is a problem is it worth bitching on the forums over 500k? The correct way would have been to ask the devs if they know this is a problem and what can we do to stop it. Not WHAT I CANT GET MY ITEMS BUT BUT HES A FUCKING HACKER MAN! IM GOING TO FUCKING QUIT!!. It doesn't help anyone. So what can we do to fix the problem.
    • İs this 500k silver dead? you dont know the market price or dont know math at all .Also didnt die to hacker's on this so why he posted this i dont know ! I have shared my death on other topic.

      I have played lots of game and not seeing hacker's for the first time. But other games taking the responsobilities of hacker's. Even when i lose all of my gear they are giving it back. I dont want to tell the game name but it is how should be. Hacker most probably gold farmer and selling the gold so that means he is ruining the game why they cant protect the game better? This hacker problem not just my problem it is everyone's problem. He opened new character and killed lots of ppl after that and i think he farmed over 50m+ silver with it. Anyway if u wanna keep continue to talk about hacker's please use my other topic. Thank you
    • C'mon I have per day fights with ..50 players average. All small scale, mostly hg, sometimes 2 on X gankers, sometimes SRD dives and get dived .

      I sometimes think..ouch that runspeed was fishy or ..that's a bit too much damage..

      But then I watch the last 5 mins video playback, and in all cases over the last month the problem was me

      There was no single hack

      I don't say, there is no hacks, but I say for me it is extremely rare . .

      This game has a lot of things to fix, but hacking is not a burning problem..
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      C'mon I have per day fights with ..50 players average. All small scale, mostly hg, sometimes 2 on X gankers, sometimes SRD dives and get dived .

      I sometimes think..ouch that runspeed was fishy or ..that's a bit too much damage..

      But then I watch the last 5 mins video playback, and in all cases over the last month the problem was me

      There was no single hack

      I don't say, there is no hacks, but I say for me it is extremely rare . .

      This game has a lot of things to fix, but hacking is not a burning problem..
      Yeah and this is why they don't give gear back because 1 its super hard to prove that it was a hacker and also the second reason is you could be working with that hacker and reporting kills "From a friend (Hacker)" and getting your gear back and the friend hacker gets the other set. This also protects are markets from items being inserted into the game from devs. This game does have hackers but it is so far and between its not a huge major issue. I have been playing since beta and I have only seen maybe 1 or 2 tops since I started playing and Most the time you "think" they are hacking when they really are not. I'm sure the devs are working to limit it even more as it does hurt there game. Though crying over 500k isn't worth it my friend just accept the lost and go kill some players to take out your stress =P.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

    • Neef wrote:

      Though crying over 500k isn't worth it my friend just accept the lost and go kill some players to take out your stress =P.
      You dont understand i guess, Let's be clear,
      1-) That gear doesnt cost 500k ( you dont know math or I assume that you don't have any idea about the price of gear)
      2-) it's my zvz death so the hackers didnt kill me there and i didnt complaine about that.
      3-) it's your friend, I am not (maybe he's lost 100k gear and doesn't give a sht about it, its his choice.
      4-) Finally, when did asking for your rights became crying lol?


      Neef wrote:

      I have been playing since beta and I have only seen maybe 1 or 2 tops since I started playing and Most the time you "think" they are hacking when they really are not. I'm sure the devs are working to limit it even more as it does hurt there game.
      I am playing since beta too, i have seen lots of hackers in the game. Doesnt mean they are not hacking because you dont see any hacker. Dev's must work better or get better protection in this game and improve the game. You ll lose player if you cant find solution to hacker. (lots of game lost,lots of players because of hacker's and i dont want this game to have same end like others).. You can check other topic to see prove that he is hacking.



      Neef wrote:

      Yeah and this is why they don't give gear back because 1 its super hard to prove that it was a hacker and also the second reason is you could be working with that hacker and reporting kills "From a friend (Hacker)" and getting your gear back and the friend hacker gets the other set. This also protects are markets from items being inserted into the game from devs.
      Can be as you said but devs can solve it so easily. It's dev problem to have better protection in the game and work against hackers not mine. If i am losing illegally its their responsability not mine. I have got ganked so many times while gathering and I have lost millions of silver because of it and i dont care about them cause all of them were normal and they were playing without hacking but dying to the hackers its not fair nor ethical
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      I still do think that ray needs a fix..

      Either it is a good root or a good damage skill but both at the same time with that short cooldown is through the roof..

      Either double the CD what I would not recommend

      Or

      Half the damage and increase CC duration by 30%

      The later I would recommend
      new Avalonian plate boots in Queen will make ray useless...
    • Captainrussia wrote:

      Hollywoodi wrote:

      I still do think that ray needs a fix..

      Either it is a good root or a good damage skill but both at the same time with that short cooldown is through the roof..

      Either double the CD what I would not recommend

      Or

      Half the damage and increase CC duration by 30%

      The later I would recommend
      new Avalonian plate boots in Queen will make ray useless...
      They can make the cd 15sc or find another solution its easy.

      Captainrussia that boot aint good for my opinion and it ll be so overpriced for sure
    • Exthanilious wrote:

      Captainrussia wrote:

      Hollywoodi wrote:

      I still do think that ray needs a fix..

      Either it is a good root or a good damage skill but both at the same time with that short cooldown is through the roof..

      Either double the CD what I would not recommend

      Or

      Half the damage and increase CC duration by 30%

      The later I would recommend
      new Avalonian plate boots in Queen will make ray useless...
      They can make the cd 15sc or find another solution its easy.
      Captainrussia that boot aint good for my opinion and it ll be so overpriced for sure
      nothing wrong with ray, Period. Skill is super easy to dodge with the hit delay and you can see the bows animation really easy, Therefor making dodging easier then most skills and also easy to parry with sword or use many other def options. Also has a very small AOE its almost single target inless two people are humping each other.
    • lmfao i had to like all of this guys posts

      i havent seen a hackers outside of Blue Zone gatherers in like 3 years even then the worst thing was a zoom hacker. now with anticheat its basically never seen. the fact he thinks this game is still over run with hackers is laughable. you claim to be some old blood but you have none of the experience of one, thats pretty plain to see. hackers outside of Blus and Reds is basically unheard of. you are a laughing stock. the pple on this forum, god bless them, are too nice to call you out on the trash player you are. maybe you should not make shit plays
      RoL is not an issue at all, its insanely easy to predict and dodge, theres even an indicator.

      thank you @Exthanilious youve rly made the past 30 min a joy, youre a good troll.
    • owensssss wrote:

      lmfao i had to like all of this guys posts

      i havent seen a hackers outside of Blue Zone gatherers in like 3 years even then the worst thing was a zoom hacker. now with anticheat its basically never seen. the fact he thinks this game is still over run with hackers is laughable. you claim to be some old blood but you have none of the experience of one, thats pretty plain to see. hackers outside of Blus and Reds is basically unheard of. you are a laughing stock. the pple on this forum, god bless them, are too nice to call you out on the trash player you are. maybe you should not make shit plays
      RoL is not an issue at all, its insanely easy to predict and dodge, theres even an indicator.

      thank you @Exthanilious youve rly made the past 30 min a joy, youre a good troll.
      yes! Hype!! I also look forward to queen
    • owensssss wrote:

      i havent seen a hackers outside of Blue Zone gatherers in like 3 years even then the worst thing was a zoom hacker.
      forum.albiononline.com/index.p…ion-to-SB%C4%B0/?pageNo=2

      Check this thread please or this link.

      youtube.com/watch?v=vOTAirtEF_g

      owensssss wrote:

      lmfao i had to like all of this guys posts

      i havent seen a hackers outside of Blue Zone gatherers in like 3 years even then the worst thing was a zoom hacker. now with anticheat its basically never seen. the fact he thinks this game is still over run with hackers is laughable. you claim to be some old blood but you have none of the experience of one, thats pretty plain to see. hackers outside of Blus and Reds is basically unheard of. you are a laughing stock. the pple on this forum, god bless them, are too nice to call you out on the trash player you are. maybe you should not make shit plays
      RoL is not an issue at all, its insanely easy to predict and dodge, theres even an indicator.

      thank you @Exthanilious youve rly made the past 30 min a joy, youre a good troll.
      Ohh another blind player saying no hack in the game cause didnt see any hacker in black zone. Ofcourse u ll not see any if u stay just in blue or yellow zone in the game. Actually who's coming with prejudice is sooo fun and retard.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Exthanilious ().

    • Hollywoodi wrote:

      Wait, you don't play a weapon but u feel enlighten to judge about it..

      Oh I see
      Holy shit hollywood, You just don't give up do you? Just because I don't play it right now doesn't mean I don't ever play it(I did make it sound like I "never" do But I mean in the last month or so or everyday), I have 100 reg bow spec and 100 warbow spec, But i have no clue whats going on? I also never fight bows your right, I'm clueless.


      EDIT: If you wanna bitch about something I'm almost sure Fire Artiliery W (New fire W) Is op, That shit hurts like a bitch and has the range of a super god, I think the spell should either have the super long range but not allow it to be used really close to the caster as it is artiliery but idk, If anything that feels way more OP then fuckin Ray of light and I'm reaching on that fire W. It may not be OP but its super close =P

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Neef ().

    • @owensssss There are lots of hackers in Albion , unfortunately. But some of them are smart (and use advantage wisely) and the rest of them - are stupid. Mostly , the only thing that Albion Anticheat gave to Albion players - is more lags. ( especially on low PCs, and as user of such weak PC - i can confirm that )

      But funny thing is not hackers , funny thing is RMT traders. I reported one player 1 + - month ago in support , with links on Twitch channel(chat/video) , where "one person" was telling that he is one of the main RMT traders on CIS region ( and he is one of the main trader on illegal website "F****y.r*", btw he confirmed his nickname several times , in the game and on twitch chat , during "nonsense" dialog between random users)

      He is not banned yet , and keep trading on this website. That is the main problem. And SBI's problem.

      One thing when he is RMTing in "shadow" (it is your personal choice and risk) , and the other thing (like we have now, with my example) - when he is RMTing with no fear , which is wrong. SBI do not do anything , and this is wrong. I understand that they fuc*ed up several times with Bans (even if they do not admit it officially) , (and they do not want to fuc*ed up again)...but cmon, when there is an obvious violation...DO something.