What do people think of [Arch] ?

    • Tsujihagara wrote:

      GluttonySDS wrote:

      Welcomed in groups? 95% of ARCH are doing "groups" within the alliance (one of the benefits of having so many players means theres always content in every time zone). Since ARCH operates as one big guild, we all form groups together regardless of our individual guild as we are all ARCH gay. As for yellow zone statics, Im sorry you fame there -- join ARCH and come ff in the blackzone.
      Oh sorry. I guess i wasn't clear. I meant that not many ARCH members are welcomed in other people's (non-ARCH member) group, ie. LFG channel xDD Of course they'll welcome each other within the alliance.. duh. Also, when I say "Nowadays I mostly see them in YZ statics only", I'm referring to ARCH. LMAO. I mostly see ARCH members in YZ statics wearing T8.3 gears because not many public groups (ie, from LFG channel) accepts them xD
      I'll pay you 5m per pic of arch in 8.3 in a ya dungeon... PM me.
    • GluttonySDS wrote:

      I'll pay you 5m per pic of arch in 8.3 in a ya dungeon... PM me.
      lol sure. but I don't think you understand my point LMAO. point is, most of the time ARCH members are stuck with other ARCH groups or YZ statics because they're not welcomed in public groups. I get that you love them and wanna be patriotic but you can't deny that fact xDDD. Don't take it personally. its just game LMAO
    • Tsujihagara wrote:

      GluttonySDS wrote:

      I'll pay you 5m per pic of arch in 8.3 in a ya dungeon... PM me.
      lol sure. but I don't think you understand my point LMAO. point is, most of the time ARCH members are stuck with other ARCH groups or YZ statics because they're not welcomed in public groups. I get that you love them and wanna be patriotic but you can't deny that fact xDDD. Don't take it personally. its just game LMAO
      I just wanna know which ARCH are doing yellow zone dungeons in 8.3 so we can ridicule them :)

      I guess though to your point -- public FFs are probably not a good option if you have an alliance to ff with... to each their own though, praise be.
    • Tsujihagara wrote:

      So it appears that not many [Arch] members are welcomed in groups LOL. They're so well known for being spies and leading gankers into dungeons that whenever I have an Arch member in the party, people would leave xD Nowadays I mostly see them in YZ statics only ;( ;(
      There is nothing bad in baiting people in dungeon it's normal is a pvp game and needs villains.
      Anyway going back to the title of your post "what are arch?" Well for me are 2 things:
      1. A bunch of newbies with low specs ( and have to dress in high tier) and almost no experience in game the only thing they can do is to group like sheeps and be every where. Also their gank "tactics" have no skill just mass in a place. But still I like Arch because...
      2. .... because they are my source of money with their loot. Easy prey when catched alone because they are noobs and just panic and drop the loot. Very funny.
    • We've been in ARCH for a while, so this is my opinion about the alliance:


      Good things about ARCH:
      • They give small guilds a chance (even now), so new players can enjoy black zone content, specially ZvZ.
      • They got a relaxed environment while trying to stay competitive in ZvZ. It's pretty difficult to accomplish this, but somehow ARCH has made it.
      • They offer daily content to people without asking much back.
      • They like doing PVP in the black zones, and if you ask for advice, you surely will get an answer.
      • It's not managed by some lunatic who thinks this game is a second job (or even to some people their only job).
      • They are not arbitrary at all, they have minimal rules and even if you break them you can talk the issue out. This really speaks well about ARCH, specially in a game where arbitrary people are way too common.
      • It's an adult player friendly alliance, but also the home of many young players. (AKA boomer and zoomer alliance).
      • You will probably find players that speak your own language (spanish, russian, portuguese, english, etc.), and you'll got plenty of allies.
      • If you fuck up, you will probably get another chance.
      Bad things about ARCH:

      • Since they give a lot of people a chance, there are way too many people in there. That's not bad by itself, but you just can't control everyone and sure there are some scumbags.
      • Lately they have been sacrificing their relaxed enviorment for more and stricter rules. This isn't bad by itself really, to some people could be good since it raises their overall quality as an alliance, but I don't really like this that much.
      • At some point you will get some drama with an ally, not because they're bad people, but because since we're many players conflict will arise sometimes, however this rarely will end in a bad way if you get to talk first.
      • Some people will hate you only because you're in ARCH lmao.


      Final score:
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 9/10

      Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Neesh ().

    • Neesh wrote:

      We've been in ARCH for a while, so this is my opinion about the alliance:


      Good things about ARCH:
      • They give small guilds a chance (even now), so new players can enjoy black zone content, specially ZvZ.
      • They got a relaxed environment while trying to stay competitive in ZvZ. It's pretty difficult to accomplish this, but somehow ARCH has made it.
      • They offer daily content to people without asking much back.
      • They like doing PVP in the black zones, and if you ask for advice, you surely will get an answer.
      • It's not managed by some lunatic who thinks this game is a second job (or even to some people their only job).
      • They are not arbitrary at all, they have minimal rules and even if you break them you can talk the issue out. This really speaks well about ARCH, specially in a game where arbitrary people are way too common.
      • It's an adult player friendly alliance, but also the home of many young players. (AKA boomer and zoomer alliance).
      • You will probably find players that speak your own language (spanish, russian, portuguese, english, etc.), and you'll got plenty of allies.
      • If you fuck up, you will probably get another chance.
      Bad things about ARCH:

      • Since they give a lot of people a chance, there are way too many people in there. That's not bad by itself, but you just can't control everyone and sure there are some scumbags.
      • Lately they have been sacrificing their relaxed enviorment for more and stricter rules. This isn't bad by itself really, to some people could be good since it raises their overall quality as an alliance, but I don't really like this that much.
      • At some point you will get some drama with an ally, not because they're bad people, but because since we're many players conflict will arise sometimes, however this rarely will end in a bad way if you get to talk first.
      • Some people will hate you only because you're in ARCH lmao.


      Final score:
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 9/10
      This is pretty accurate.
    • O que outras pessoas estão dizendo

      Neesh wrote:

      We've been in ARCH for a while, so this is my opinion about the alliance:


      Good things about ARCH:
      • They give small guilds a chance (even now), so new players can enjoy black zone content, specially ZvZ.
      • They got a relaxed environment while trying to stay competitive in ZvZ. It's pretty difficult to accomplish this, but somehow ARCH has made it.
      • They offer daily content to people without asking much back.
      • They like doing PVP in the black zones, and if you ask for advice, you surely will get an answer.
      • It's not managed by some lunatic who thinks this game is a second job (or even to some people their only job).
      • They are not arbitrary at all, they have minimal rules and even if you break them you can talk the issue out. This really speaks well about ARCH, specially in a game where arbitrary people are way too common.
      • It's an adult player friendly alliance, but also the home of many young players. (AKA boomer and zoomer alliance).
      • You will probably find players that speak your own language (spanish, russian, portuguese, english, etc.), and you'll got plenty of allies.
      • If you fuck up, you will probably get another chance.
      Bad things about ARCH:

      • Since they give a lot of people a chance, there are way too many people in there. That's not bad by itself, but you just can't control everyone and sure there are some scumbags.
      • Lately they have been sacrificing their relaxed enviorment for more and stricter rules. This isn't bad by itself really, to some people could be good since it raises their overall quality as an alliance, but I don't really like this that much.
      • At some point you will get some drama with an ally, not because they're bad people, but because since we're many players conflict will arise sometimes, however this rarely will end in a bad way if you get to talk first.
      • Some people will hate you only because you're in ARCH lmao.


      Final score:
      ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ 9/10
      "We will always be able to forgive but never forget" - Papa Glut
    • My first guild was The Last Prophecy, which eventually joined Arch. But it was Arch 1.0 (they shut down for a while). The one thing that stands out the most, is I was doing a regular expedition (unlike HCE, the group is you and 4 randoms). Two of the other members were Arch. Halfway through the map I got kicked. I was in Arch, and so were two of the other group members. That meant at least one of my alliance mates voted to kick me! That sums up my feelings about them in a nutshell. :)

      They use Discord now? Good to know they finally joined the modern age. When I was in it, they were using some weird ass primitive shit, forgot the name, but it wasn't even Teamspeak, it was something even worse.
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      My first guild was The Last Prophecy, which eventually joined Arch. But it was Arch 1.0 (they shut down for a while). The one thing that stands out the most, is I was doing a regular expedition (unlike HCE, the group is you and 4 randoms). Two of the other members were Arch. Halfway through the map I got kicked. I was in Arch, and so were two of the other group members. That meant at least one of my alliance mates voted to kick me! That sums up my feelings about them in a nutshell. :)

      They use Discord now? Good to know they finally joined the modern age. When I was in it, they were using some weird ass primitive shit, forgot the name, but it wasn't even Teamspeak, it was something even worse.
      Mumble sucked a lot lmao

      Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN
    • As GM of the Some People I ve been part of ARCH with our guys 2 times within the last 2,5 years, I have to say I always liked certain aspects there. Like with all big alliances there are a lot of jerks and trash players, however of all the huge alliances out there ARCH was the most enjoyable for me as player. As Papa Glutt wrote, they take almost everyone without many prerequirements. For me that fact aint automatically a bad thing. A lot of smaller guilds would have never experienced the circumstance having access to blackzone terris/cityplotswithout ARCH. When our guild was not strong and experienced enough a few months after release we got accepted into ARCH and that was a great phase for me and others in our guild. In a nutshell I m glad that there are bigger semi-progress/casual alliances that offer a place for smaller, more unorganized guilds. Having said all those positive things... There have been concrete reasons that we decided to go separate ways and there are a lot of things to dislike about ARCH ^_^. The same goes for other big allainces like EGO for instance. Althought (hope EGOs doesnt read this :P) I d prefer ARCH over EGO at all times.

      I think the Queen Season will bring some interesting dynamics in terms of new alliances and the restructuring of old ones :)


      Blenfjorn wrote:

      My first guild was The Last Prophecy, which eventually joined Arch. But it was Arch 1.0 (they shut down for a while). The one thing that stands out the most, is I was doing a regular expedition (unlike HCE, the group is you and 4 randoms). Two of the other members were Arch. Halfway through the map I got kicked. I was in Arch, and so were two of the other group members. That meant at least one of my alliance mates voted to kick me! That sums up my feelings about them in a nutshell. :)

      They use Discord now? Good to know they finally joined the modern age. When I was in it, they were using some weird ass primitive shit, forgot the name, but it wasn't even Teamspeak, it was something even worse.
      They used to use Mummble+TS³. Those times... it was a chore to setup Mumble ^^

      The post was edited 3 times, last by Joshuan ().