What do people think of [Arch] ?

• What do people think of [Arch] ?

So it appears that not many [Arch] members are welcomed in groups LOL. They're so well known for being spies and leading gankers into dungeons that whenever I have an Arch member in the party, people would leave xD Nowadays I mostly see them in YZ statics only ;( ;(

[Update] - LOL to clarify for the few who misunderstood, when I say "Nowadays I mostly see them in YZ statics only", I'm referring to ARCH members xDD

[Update] - Just sharing my recent experiences with Arch from couple hours ago, so these 2 ARCH guys (+more gankers outside the party) were inviting newbies into a Faction Flagged group for a T4 zone, with the intent of leading them into a dungeon where they would be ganked by the opposing Factions. When people called them out on the LFG channel, one of the ARCH logged into his low-level Alt as the party's leader to invite people. Unfortunately, people found out the gig again because there were still ARCH members in the party xDD Thats just pathetic, especially towards newbies. I guess this is one of the reasons why people don't like Arch xDD

The post was edited 2 times, last by Tsujihagara ().

• "If you are in the red zone and you see an Arch guy just standing around like he's mining ore... he's not... that little scum rat is pinging out your location right now and sending bleeps across the alliance channel. Trust me.. the gankers is coming!"

"If you are fame farming in a dungeon and then 2 - 5 Arch guys show up flagged red, They probably have another 15 outside of the dungeon right now."

"When you got a solid party of 7-10 people and 18 Arch guys show up, don't worry, you got dis."

"You are out doing solo dungeons when you pass an Arch guy flagged blue who see's you near the solo dungeon that you were about to enter. You wait for him to get out of view and sadly go find a new solo dungeon."
    • So i was in Arch for to long only beause there were some people i played with in the guild. other than that the allince is trash teh way AC gets their menbers is by Inviteing Shit Guilds force them to use their discord then when all your active players are in that discord they will kick your guild and put a discord message saying if you were in the guild that got kicked and want to stay in Arch Apply for AC420 or Other allince guilds this is why every week you see a new guilds so if you have a arch player in a red or blue zone trying to fame its mostly a random player not knowning if you are worry about being ganked always have a scout and bring a pvp set with a pve set so you can be ready for the fight
    • As a small scale PvP player I have not ran across many Arch tagged players willing to take fair fights. But that is just typical zerg behavior not necessarily just Arch. As mentioned above just be cognizant before taking a fight that you think might be fair because chances are they have waves of other zerglings en route. But they do appear to offer a haven for those wanting constant group content so I suppose you could give them that credit (never been a part of them so no idea if they are toxic).
    • Great thread...

ARCH is like most other alliances except that while we remain competitive enough in open world PVP we try to emphasize the fact that Albion is video game and not a second job -- thus we are more lenient and forgiving of some of the mistakes that many new players tend to make (wrong gear to ZVZ, leaving your stream on while you masturbate to obscenely large breasted anime, etc).

We are also one of the few alliances that, despite the many rules changes by SBI hurting people for it, are welcoming of small guilds -- in ARCH, we try to emphasize that the size of your guild doesnt matter as long as you understand the motion of the ocean. So while many other guilds have no other alliance to join for blackzone content, large ZVZs, and gamer dads using homophobic slurs bc when they grew up everyone said fgt -- we give these guilds and opportunity to show us that theyre only 50% full of trash players and not 100%.

tl;dr: ARCH is a noob clan.

Now let us respond to some of the wonderful replies in this thread:

Captainrussia wrote:

every game needs a villain or something like that...

...and every villain needs a minion by their side :P

you pick ;)
      I don't really see us as the villain -- moreso as the group that doesnt conform to the same playstyle as everyone else (i.e. for years we shunned the exclusiveness/elitism/slavery that was found with the GvG system -- we also had no good players and thus we played with no territories for almost 2 years). Is a group that welcomes players of all skill/ability and tries to treat our alliance as one big guild the bad guys vs. say OOPS or SQUAD who stack up "l33t" tryhards to dominate the map?

Tsujihagara wrote:

So it appears that not many [Arch] members are welcomed in groups LOL. They're so well known for being spies and leading gankers into dungeons that whenever I have an Arch member in the party, people would leave xD Nowadays I mostly see them in YZ statics only ;( ;(

Welcomed in groups? 95% of ARCH are doing "groups" within the alliance (one of the benefits of having so many players means theres always content in every time zone). Since ARCH operates as one big guild, we all form groups together regardless of our individual guild as we are all ARCH gay. As for yellow zone statics, Im sorry you fame there -- join ARCH and come ff in the blackzone.

DoomRawrus wrote:

"If you are in the red zone and you see an Arch guy just standing around like he's mining ore... he's not... that little scum rat is pinging out your location right now and sending bleeps across the alliance channel. Trust me.. the gankers is coming!"

"If you are fame farming in a dungeon and then 2 - 5 Arch guys show up flagged red, They probably have another 15 outside of the dungeon right now."

"When you got a solid party of 7-10 people and 18 Arch guys show up, don't worry, you got dis."

"You are out doing solo dungeons when you pass an Arch guy flagged blue who see's you near the solo dungeon that you were about to enter. You wait for him to get out of view and sadly go find a new solo dungeon."

I'd say most people in this game are not to be trusted as the very nature of this game is to kill or fuck over your enemy -- and in this game, anyone who is not purple/green to you is your enemy. If you think ARCH is the only alliance that rolls deep, please head check out circling vultures for 20mins and let me know how it goes :)

BearGroug wrote:

So i was in Arch for to long only beause there were some people i played with in the guild. other than that the allince is trash teh way AC gets their menbers is by Inviteing Shit Guilds force them to use their discord then when all your active players are in that discord they will kick your guild and put a discord message saying if you were in the guild that got kicked and want to stay in Arch Apply for AC420 or Other allince guilds this is why every week you see a new guilds so if you have a arch player in a red or blue zone trying to fame its mostly a random player not knowning if you are worry about being ganked always have a scout and bring a pvp set with a pve set so you can be ready for the fight
      Sup Beargroug -- you play this game to PVE only. On top of that, you scout every RD you do with an alt account so that you can avoid PVP while breaking the ToS of albion. As for forcing guilds to use the ARCH discord -- that is true of any alliance.

p.s.

How is your guild doing? Oh you were kicked from ARCH (which is pretty hard to do) and it somehow disbanded 2 days later? Thats sad to hear :(
    • Try spending some time in our community and you will immediately learn we are not toxic. (except for quickswipe and artur)
      we welcome literally anyone willing to follow basic rules.
      what i love about arch is helping new players and casual players have victories over elitist gamers and give them content they wouldnt otherwise get.
      Yes sometimes i have to scream expletives to get the zerg to listen in large fights. thats par for the course.
      anyone who doesnt like us clearly got ganked by franlee one too many times and is just salty.
      get to know us before you throw stones.
    • im hled hostage in ARCH im tried leave many time but Glutony and his son Artur keep blackmail me they are going to leak my nudes and aslso ARTUR say he take uber to my mam tehy say he a good boy bit im not believe that because its evident he behave bad adn glutony is ignopre PM ABPUT ARTUR is a very tosic enviroment and also high tax they nbeed gear for LOOTLICKEREQMS he always take all from guild bank and use 8.2 butu always donate to enemy i thnik hes a spy for BA ithnik artur would b beter GM just 1 GM than GLUTTONY hes fat and old and stupid adn bad vote for ARTUR GM and he wouldnt give all guilds silver for LINT for donate to enemtyy also all just cmobat loot
    • ARCH is a rejection of the contemporary. What you think is "Strong" we prove is "Weak". An ARCH member isn't like a normal player, where a normal player would see a group of enemies of any given size and plan an equal response (ZvZ), an ARCH member would think "How can I kill all these guys on my own?" Yes that sounds impossible but where regular people see impossible ARCH sees an opportunity to do something amazing. If you doubt this claim there have been enough nerfs in our direction to justify our claims to fame. :)
    • like Abraham Lincoln once said: "trust everything on the internet, and you are always right"

also never see arch in YZ? WEW, go to BZ then
      and whoever think that there might be more arch outside of the static when you see 2 arch inside your dungeon, welcome to the dive field, remember to visit BZ sometime

and Bear, bruh......stop PVE sometime and read the alliance announcement
    • I am part of arch for 4-5 months now and I regret nothing. In arch everyone is welcome. Ofc there are some shit people in there, but it's not the majority. Most of my co-members are normal human beings. In arch we do only have the warcamps mandatory(sometimes there are castles aswell). This warcamps take about 30minutes average. Thats it! It's up to you what you are doing the rest of the day. Do solo shit, do group shit, do guild shit or join any arch activity. I do enjoy zvz the most, we got some really nice shotcallers and we are fighting against the top. Ofc we lose but we are also winning. Gluttony is our leader and he's working all day for arch, but every member of arch is allowed to contact him anytime in case we need him! And that alone is really nice.
      ARCH is just great and was in my opinion the best decision of my guild.
      I hope I got all covered and didn't miss anything
      PS sry for my austrian-english
    • ARCH is a great alliance. From what I've experienced, definitely not as sweaty as the try hards that actually care about season rankings, and we still manage to do pretty well. If you're looking for a place to chill and be able to enjoy the game, you should consider joining us. Honestly don't know where the misconception of ARCH being the "villains" come from, but luckily, we don't care enough about the title :)

People act like roam ganking groups are an ARCH exclusive activity. Plenty of times have I seen other alliances (SQUAK, REDS, POE, etc.) out in gank groups of 12-15+ funneling towards one poor soul in a random BZ, sometimes even having the misfortune of being the target. It's literally just part of the game. We are also a BZ based alliance, so running into them in YZ is actually pretty surprising, but considering we have over 9000 members, I guess it's possible.

Like I said before, if you don't care too much for dedicating your entire Albion life to be a slave for a guild to be #1 (who also probably just sees you as a meat shield or scapegoat), ARCH is a great home. I enjoy trying to help out newer players who don't have much knowledge about what gear to bring to zvzs, how to make silver, or just general knowledge of the game.
    • GluttonySDS wrote:

Welcomed in groups? 95% of ARCH are doing "groups" within the alliance (one of the benefits of having so many players means theres always content in every time zone). Since ARCH operates as one big guild, we all form groups together regardless of our individual guild as we are all ARCH gay. As for yellow zone statics, Im sorry you fame there -- join ARCH and come ff in the blackzone.
      Oh sorry. I guess i wasn't clear. I meant that not many ARCH members are welcomed in other people's (non-ARCH member) group, ie. LFG channel xDD Of course they'll welcome each other within the alliance.. duh. Also, when I say "Nowadays I mostly see them in YZ statics only", I'm referring to ARCH. LMAO. I mostly see ARCH members in YZ statics wearing T8.3 gears because not many public groups (ie, from LFG channel) accepts them xD
    • They have 10k person alliance and the only way they can get atleast 90 for a ZvZ is if Gluttony scares people by making an announcement that their guild will be kicked if they dont come to fight. I.E "Show people how ARCH is trash"

Pretty funny tbh. Yuh dat way

On the rare occasion they actually do mass more than 100, they probably have the record for the most amount of zvzs lost while having 3x numbers. ARCH is a wack alliance but gets carried by the 2-3 guilds that actually do shit. ARCH rebrand poggers

The post was edited 3 times, last by NUMBER1BRIMSTONE ().