Happy Sunday All

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Happy Sunday All

New

Hey!

I'm RamRaid (a username I adopted many years ago for all online gaming) but my current main character in game is called "Celestiax"

Recently I was looking for new games to play after the game i've been playing for almost 8 years, World of Tanks, became stale for me.

I found Albion while searching for games which matched my original love of gaming, MMORPGs. This was the closest I could find to Runescape, where my memories of almost 12 years playing (haven't played it for 4/5 years) are still so fresh in my mind.

So far i'm loving Albion, been around for a few months logging in here and there and learning by myself. I joined a (largely now inactive) guild many of whom haven't logged in for 5/6 months but I like the look of their cape so I just stuck by it for now.

Good to meet you all, hope to find some friends in here!

Ps. Once I get my claws into a forum, i'm here all the time :D I have almost 8,000 posts on the world of tanks forum.