what is difference between mods and regular players

• what is difference between mods and regular players

Can ask does MODs are SBI employments or they are just regular players.
      If they are regular players are they permited to make people quiting the game. We need to discuss what is happehing in albion. Some of us are threatened different from others. Just becouse we play longger and some people recognize us.

Dont get me wrong i am really mad and disappointed from the game right now.

Does gold sellers and regular players are same ? How much regular player can be bad to recive more punishment than gold sellers and new players.

Please, can someone explain how punishment it is formed.

Can we add some system that players know and not make it personnel at all.

Can we add mutes and punishment just for separate channels. Right now i am fully muted, i am guild leader, players msg me so i dont respond, they think i ignore them and quit the guild most of the quit the game after that. Is that right ?

Can we get punishment for separated channels not global punishment or get global punishment.

Like if i span in global chat that i need party to get penalty for global chat not for guild, party and etc.

Also can we made /s to aviably in short period not restricted like other channels.

I dont know you understand what i am trying to say or not, but i am on step to quit the game becouse of that. I investest 4months play time here, alot of effort find amazing friends and enemies, but this really makes me quit the game if we dont get soem answers.

Thanks,
      Sas3bg
    • Sas3bg wrote:

Can ask does MODs are SBI employments or they are just regular players
      Moderators are volunteer players, however, all their actions are carefully overseen by us and other Game Masters. They cannot ban players, only temporarily mute them when rules are violated. You can find out more here.

Sas3bg wrote:

How much regular player can be bad to recive more punishment than gold sellers and new players.
      Silver sellers are permanently banned as per our zero-tolerance policy, so not sure what you mean here. A permanent ban is a much more severe punishment than a short temporary mute.

Sas3bg wrote:

Can we add some system that players know and not make it personnel at all.
      We do have a system in place. There are different types of rule violations and some of them are sanctioned differently based on severity, as well as your recent past infractions.

Sas3bg wrote:

Can we add mutes and punishment just for separate channels. Right now i am fully muted, i am guild leader, players msg me so i dont respond, they think i ignore them and quit the guild most of the quit the game after that. Is that right ?
      Unfortunately, this kind of system could get abused. Majority of players do not participate in /global chat channel, for example. So if we only muted them in that channel, they would be free to break rules there, as they would not care for a punishment that only prevents them from typing in that chat channel.

Sas3bg wrote:

Also can we made /s to aviably in short period not restricted like other channels.
      Can you elaborate on this? I'm not exactly sure what you mean here.

Finally, if you believe your temporary mute is unwarranted, please feel free to reach out to support@albiononline.com
    • Thanks for your time and answer, but it is well covered answer and you didnt say what are exacly those punishment.

Like i said 3 simple words once a hour on my language i get 48 and 9DAYS mute, and i am watching serbian guys having conversation in /en chat for 30 mins, and they got nothing maybe i have to start make screenshots and send them to forums and support.

No idea i really fell bad that i muted almost everytime from 1 guy i know his name and etc.
    • Sas3bg wrote:

Also maybe party and guild chat must be separated from en and global mutes no idea, i just feel really disappointed right now. I write to support and i really plan to quit the game if they do not do something this time.
      The only thing you should be disappointed in is yourself.

You got yourself banned so behave more civil in the future. Stop whining.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter