Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• Hi,

I am getting logged out as I go between 2 different loading zones at Fort Sterling and Crose Gorge. I am getting kicked to the login screen. There is another issue where it says "failed to connect" when I try to relog in. This happens about 2-3 times before I can successfully log in.

Char Name: Kierkegaard314
      Ping: 84

Issue has been fixed. My wife's boyfriend update the driver on our router and restarted it.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kierkegaard1855: resolved. ().

• Character name
        awaaaas
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
        Caerleon
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?
        Login screen and character selection
    • New

hi,

i could play normaly before maintain but after maintain i got constan reconecting than thrown to login screen, i login back and thrown again, sometimes got failed to conect or server not allowing player to conect at this time.

• Character name
        kangmulung
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
        Martlock portal
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?
        Login screen and character selection
    • New

I was looking for a solo dungeon in slimehag, then found one, entered it, then while i was at the loading screen it sent me back to the login loading screen which had at the bottom left indicated that the server status was "unknown" then it put me back to the character selection screen. The location indicated on the character was that it is in "Hidden Mines 1", and whenever I 'enter world'
      it loads then after it does it goes in a black screen, then returns me to the login screen.

• Character name
        Ryusungee
        Slimehag
        Character selection
      Server: SEA

Edit: As I was venting my frustration in writing this reply, when I tried to "enter world" it loaded me back to slimehag, it would seem that the solo dungeon expired then sent me out. Though it still remains unknown why it returned me to the character selection screen and showed a black screen whenever I try to load in.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Ryusungee ().