Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

      • Character name JacekKolano
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) Its happening randomly entering dungeons/zoning/entering HOs, sometimes every 2nd zone/HO/dungeon[also inside dungeon zoning to next level of dungeon]
        Totally randomly. Sometimes every 5th zone change.
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? While it happens im NOT instantly on loading screen to a zone, instead im stucked for 10-30 seconds into BLACK screen (before loading screen to a location), then KICKED OUT to a logging screen.

        HELP!
    • Jean_Helius wrote:

      Every day the same problem, I have been playing albion for one year never had this problem.
      But last month it started, connection issues everyday at the same time.
      I can play in the morning just fine, no lag or connection issues but at 17:00 utc this problem start and my ping goes to 200-250 and I'm disconnected multiple times from the server (population peak I guess?)



      Looks like one of your servers is blocking my connection or can't handle the population, something like that.
      A lot of people in the Portuguese chat complaining about this, having same problem.

      Hi,

      Thanks for reporting this, I just wanted to check that you've also filled in our form on here? Our coders are looking into the high ping issue at the moment and the data collected will help in their investigations.

      - Mytherceria

      Mytherceria#3744
    • Mytherceria wrote:

      Jean_Helius wrote:

      Every day the same problem, I have been playing albion for one year never had this problem.
      But last month it started, connection issues everyday at the same time.
      I can play in the morning just fine, no lag or connection issues but at 17:00 utc this problem start and my ping goes to 200-250 and I'm disconnected multiple times from the server (population peak I guess?)



      Looks like one of your servers is blocking my connection or can't handle the population, something like that.
      A lot of people in the Portuguese chat complaining about this, having same problem.
      Hi,

      Thanks for reporting this, I just wanted to check that you've also filled in our form on here? Our coders are looking into the high ping issue at the moment and the data collected will help in their investigations.

      - Mytherceria
      I did but after a month with this problem i had no lag issues today. So I don't know if my "tracert" going to be really useful.
      • Character name: Greedes
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Fort Sterling Bank
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? After Character Selection, there will be Black screen and then Force Close
      • Character name:
        • Nerx
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue):
        • Bridgewatch
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?
        • Connecting Screen is stuck at 19%, yesterday everything was fine. Seems to be after the daily maintenance today. Maybe Unity crash, not sure if the handler is always there
      restart steam fixed it
      Images
      • crash.png

        13.06 kB, 942×77, viewed 33 times

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Nerx: restart steam fixed it ().

    • Character: OPPAILOVER69
      Location: Too many to keep track of
      Problem:

      I am intermittently getting stuck on a black screen when switching zones.
      It's happening in black zones, yellow zones, city, literally every where.
      I've tried restarting pc, reinstalling, client repair, restart router, and I know my pc specs are not the problem.
    • Hsakai wrote:

      Character: OPPAILOVER69
      Location: Too many to keep track of
      Problem:

      I am intermittently getting stuck on a black screen when switching zones.
      It's happening in black zones, yellow zones, city, literally every where.
      I've tried restarting pc, reinstalling, client repair, restart router, and I know my pc specs are not the problem.
      Character : Ahhno

      Exactly the same problem im getting when i try to play albion. Nothing working. It has been 3 days since this issue started.
    • I am having the same problem:

      Character: OPPAILOVER69
      Location: Too many to keep track of
      Problem:


      I am intermittently getting stuck on a black screen when switching zones.
      It's happening in black zones, yellow zones, city, literally every where.
      I've tried restarting pc, reinstalling, client repair, restart router, and I know my pc specs are not the problem.
    • Hsakai wrote:

      Character: OPPAILOVER69
      Location: Too many to keep track of
      Problem:

      I am intermittently getting stuck on a black screen when switching zones.
      It's happening in black zones, yellow zones, city, literally every where.
      I've tried restarting pc, reinstalling, client repair, restart router, and I know my pc specs are not the problem.
      Exactly the same problem as this guy, pretty sure it started after a nightly maintenance. It boots me out of corrupted dungeon invades sometimes.
      • xLitany
      • Anywhere zone changes occur, including respawns
      • Every couple zone changes I get stuck on a black screen for about 30 seconds and then redirected to the login screen. This issue has been going on for multiple days now is causing me to miss out on points during faction war and leaving me vulnerable in full loot zones. It is frustrating that SBI hasn't at least acknowledged the issue
    • Character: YotsubaKoiwai
      Location: At random loading screens/map changes
      Problem: I get random black screens on loading screens. It started a few days ago(after one of the daily maintenance) and it is absolutely miserable! I can't join full loot content cause it makes me vulnerable. When I'm on zvz, i have to stick with my zerg or I die! When on faction wars, I die when I get left behind. On corrupted dungeons, it sometimes happens when i invade a dungeon, and i've died a few times because of it. Literally any black/red zone content to do with this game is not viable with this issue! Please fix this.
    • touchmenot wrote:

      Character: YotsubaKoiwai
      Location: At random loading screens/map changes
      Problem: I get random black screens on loading screens. It started a few days ago(after one of the daily maintenance) and it is absolutely miserable! I can't join full loot content cause it makes me vulnerable. When I'm on zvz, i have to stick with my zerg or I die! When on faction wars, I die when I get left behind. On corrupted dungeons, it sometimes happens when i invade a dungeon, and i've died a few times because of it. Literally any black/red zone content to do with this game is not viable with this issue! Please fix this.
      I've been having the same issues. And a few of my friends are as well. We are all located in California so we assumed it might be a routing issue. I think it started last week during one of the updates. It doesn't happen all the time and its not always the same zones but anytime there is a loading screen their is a chance the game will black screen and then I'll be disconnected. I'll relog right away and get disconnected almost immediately, then on the 2nd time reconnecting I get in with no problem. It takes around 30 seconds to do these reconnects so it's usually not a big deal. However yesterday during ZvZ I was in a cluster queued zone and when I got back in I was transported out and put into the enemy zerg on the gate, so it can have some adverse effects past just being annoying.
    • Maes wrote:

      touchmenot wrote:

      Character: YotsubaKoiwai
      Location: At random loading screens/map changes
      Problem: I get random black screens on loading screens. It started a few days ago(after one of the daily maintenance) and it is absolutely miserable! I can't join full loot content cause it makes me vulnerable. When I'm on zvz, i have to stick with my zerg or I die! When on faction wars, I die when I get left behind. On corrupted dungeons, it sometimes happens when i invade a dungeon, and i've died a few times because of it. Literally any black/red zone content to do with this game is not viable with this issue! Please fix this.
      I've been having the same issues. And a few of my friends are as well. We are all located in California so we assumed it might be a routing issue. I think it started last week during one of the updates. It doesn't happen all the time and its not always the same zones but anytime there is a loading screen their is a chance the game will black screen and then I'll be disconnected. I'll relog right away and get disconnected almost immediately, then on the 2nd time reconnecting I get in with no problem. It takes around 30 seconds to do these reconnects so it's usually not a big deal. However yesterday during ZvZ I was in a cluster queued zone and when I got back in I was transported out and put into the enemy zerg on the gate, so it can have some adverse effects past just being annoying.
      Wow, I'm in California too! I guess that's the issue. I hope they fix it soon, cause it really puts us at a disadvantage. Do they even have moderators in this forum?
    • disconect when i enter next map (NOT everytime , but about 70% black screen)

      recently, this week , when i enter next map.
      loading is ok then blackout , but i can hear bgm . pc is fine
      so i delete albion online and setup new one .

      this problem still there

      its only restart game then i move.

      sometimes,restart and loading and again black screen.

      so, its very denger in black zone .

      please fix this.

      (My network is fine, play like valorant is not disconect and other mmorpg)

      • Character name:
        • Sumoken
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue):
        • any map including City and blackzone and hideout
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?
        • no stuck on connecting character or login screen ,
        • enter next zone. when loaded map and black screen.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Sumoken ().

    • Yesssss me too bro, im disconnect when Zoning after that my game black screen and Crashed
      Than when i tried again to open albion online its said "Error Loading albiononline.com/launcher/EN"

      Then i tried to launch a launcher from program Files
      and its work to come inside loading screen, but after 100% i cant login with my account
      its said Error Connecting

      Anyone Can solve This Problem Please ? :D
    • touchmenot wrote:

      Character: YotsubaKoiwai
      Location: At random loading screens/map changes
      Problem: I get random black screens on loading screens. It started a few days ago(after one of the daily maintenance) and it is absolutely miserable! I can't join full loot content cause it makes me vulnerable. When I'm on zvz, i have to stick with my zerg or I die! When on faction wars, I die when I get left behind. On corrupted dungeons, it sometimes happens when i invade a dungeon, and i've died a few times because of it. Literally any black/red zone content to do with this game is not viable with this issue! Please fix this.
      I'm having this problem too, for about 4 days(?) i get a black screen then disconnected when going through a loading zone. It seems to happen about 20% of the time. It makes me very wary to do anything in a full loot/fatal zone, which is a real shame :(