Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• Character name: FabulousD
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) Coming form Broken Fell zoning to Shiftshadow Expanse
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Stuck in a loop between connecting screen and login screen, it skips character selection
      • Character name: Feix
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Shadowshift Expanse
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?: First 5 minutes was error message "Someone someone is currently logged in on this account" at login. Then it's a loop between the character selection screen and the login screen.
    • Character name: Adronakis

In-game location: Shiftshadow Expanse

I'm stuck in the loading screen. The game constantly tries to load into shiftshadow and then kicks me back to the main menu loading screen, is already at 100%, then jumps to trying to load into shiftshadow again. What's even worse is I wanted to make another character but when I relaunch the game it automatically throws me back into this loop instead of sending me to the character selection screen.

This is a big issues right now, there is OVER 100 players DC'd/stuck in shiftshadow expanse right now having this issues. I was talking to 2 others when this happened and we're all still having the exact same issue I described above.
    • Black Screen while zonning

• Character name : LePiiingouin
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) : Principaly Lymhurst but the problem can occurs between all map
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? : Disconnected 50% of the time while zonning...
      I have no problem with my personnal connection, 100 ping but normal for my location (FR). This "connection" problem occurs only on this game. Please fix it.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Le_Piiingouin ().

• Character name : Ifedayo
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) : Martlock Marketplace
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? : it tries to load the zone and then i get sent to a connecting screen then it tries to login again and just repeats continously
      • Character name : sZe
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) : Carleon Marketplace?
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? : After click log in, iam getting "disconnected from the server, try again later". So i can't even login to character select screen.
    • Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name: Amiracutie
      • In-game location Black screen when logging in and than disconnecting. Black screen when changing zones (personal islands)
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? I get kicked to login screen after getting black screen when logging in and changing zones.I cant play the game
    • RichardCRC wrote:

Hi,i can't play 90 seconds straight without getting disconected and reconnected again.. I even unistalled the antivirus but nothing seems to work
      • Character name: RichardCRC
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): All maps o cities
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? I'm stuck in a loop of connecting screen.

The post was edited 1 time, last by RichardCRC ().

• Character name : Xtricken
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) : Martlock Marketplace, Martlock bank, Martlock
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Stuck on loadings screen and then will disconnect me and tell me someone is already connected and when I do hear the world loading in its a black screen. Going on 2 days now with premium counting down.
    • Albion server issues

Every day the same problem, I have been playing albion for one year never had this problem.
      But last month it started, connection issues everyday at the same time.
      I can play in the morning just fine, no lag or connection issues but at 17:00 utc this problem start and my ping goes to 200-250 and I'm disconnected multiple times from the server (population peak I guess?)

Looks like one of your servers is blocking my connection or can't handle the population, something like that.
      A lot of people in the Portuguese chat complaining about this, having same problem.

The post was edited 3 times, last by Jean_Helius ().