Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• 1. MishAK47
      2. Every zone
      3. Stuck on connecting screen if i connected i go out from HO (disconnected), try to login again, can't login.. it's few time's when i log in, im out from HO i go try do the dungeon when i entry/exit dungeon i have disconnect again

---- Same problem like @eval027

It's my movie about the problem in background i have an ping google.com and no any one packet are losted idk what to do..

Please use this thread to report:

1. General server issues
      2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      3. Error Message when trying to login

Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?

If you are experiencing any abnormally high ping and connection issues in the game, please head over to High Ping & Connection Issue Reports and fill out the attached webform with the requested data, so that our devs can better investigate into the problem.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Mishak47 ().

• BlackOut / Logout

Disconnects all the time in bank, city, dungeon entrance and leaving. Also while changing locations.

• Character name : KimSG
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) : Martlock city login / Bank login, logout / market login, out / Dungeon entrance and leaving.
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? / only black screen.. and A minute later logout
    • 1. Character name -ZetTvor
      2.Any loncation in game
      3.Game dc form server after 10 seconds for logining

And same for any my alt acconts , reinstaltal geme and check all nothing helps

Elsa wrote:

Please use this thread to report:
      1. General server issues
      2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      3. Error Message when trying to login

Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?

If you are experiencing any abnormally high ping and connection issues in the game, please head over to High Ping & Connection Issue Reports and fill out the attached webform with the requested data, so that our devs can better investigate into the problem.
    • Fix the game. It's a shame...

So what the team responsible for the quality server have to say? It's been 2 weeks already that we are getting this rollback.
      It's impossible to play or even gather.

I saw a community manager saying that we need to use VPN? WTF? Are you serious?
      That's the response you give to us? Nothing else?

Imagine when the updates comes... we will rollback to 2 days ago instead of few seconds.
      congrats for the amazing quality server.
    • GokuBlackBR wrote:

So what the team responsible for the quality server have to say? It's been 2 weeks already that we are getting this rollback.
      It's impossible to play or even gather.

I saw a community manager saying that we need to use VPN? WTF? Are you serious?
      That's the response you give to us? Nothing else?

Imagine when the updates comes... we will rollback to 2 days ago instead of few seconds.
      congrats for the amazing quality server.
      last couple days are terrible for EU.. ping spike from 120 to 200+.. in city, stable 120 out of city 190.
    • Elsa wrote:

Utilice este hilo para informar:
      1. Problemas generales del servidor
      2. Pantalla negra al zonificar o iniciar sesión en el juego
      3. Mensaje de error al intentar iniciar sesión

Proporciónanos la siguiente información:
      • Nombre del personaje
      • Ubicación en el juego (es decir, en qué zona estaba y / o zonificando cuando experimentó el problema)
      • ¿Estás atascado en la pantalla de conexión, la pantalla de selección de personaje o la pantalla de inicio de sesión?

Si experimentas problemas de conexión y ping anormalmente altos en el juego, dirígete a Informes de problemas de conexión y ping alto y completa el formulario web adjunto con los datos solicitados, para que nuestros desarrolladores puedan investigar mejor el problema.
      -Nombre del personaje : PechugassLaru
      -Ubicación en el juego (es decir, en qué zona estaba y / o zonificando cuando experimentó el problema)--- En cualquier localización del juego
      -¿Estás atascado en la pantalla de conexión, la pantalla de selección de personaje o la pantalla de inicio de sesión? ----- En la zonificación o carga hacia un nuevo mapa

Reinstale el juego y sigue con los problemas.
    • Bonjour j'adore vraimentttt Albion alors j'ai décidé de l'installer sur mon téléphone malheureusement je lance le jeu je crée mon compte et à l'étape d'après j'essaie d'appuyer sur le bouton valider mais le jeu freeze et crash juste après quelqu'un aurait t'il une solution s'il vous plaîtttt j'ai un téléphone qui correspond au attentes requises
      Merci de votre temps :)
      • Character name - Boratski
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) - any location
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? connecting screen, but immediately returns to login screen after entering the game.
      *This only occurs if I don't get the failed to connect to server message, which I get most of the time since the update.
    • Hi folks. I literally just downloaded and installed this game. So I'm simply getting on to do the tutorial at the lighthouse and literally it's going black screen, disconnect, then reconnecting every roughly 15-25 seconds. I haven't even gotten to do tutorial yet, lol. Is this normal?

Character name is JonnyMod
      my location is the very beginning tutorial so lighthouse i guess?
      • Character name : Jeremim
      • In-game location : Thetford, Windripple Fen, Pen Kerrig
      • Whenever i log in, i can log in fine, those maps will load, although very slowly, but i load and will be able to roam through the map, but if im changing zones to those maps, whenever i finish the load, and sometimes is veery long, sometimes only 30 sec, it kicks me off to character select, no warning or errors, it's worth mentiong that when i reach cairn gorm, this does not happen, cairn gorm loads very quickly and i can stay there doing DG's no issue, but when i try to do DG's in pen kerrig for example, whenever i exit the DG and need to load pen kerrig again, the chance that i'll be kicked to character screen is almost 100%, there are instances where the issue is gone after im farming in cairn glorm for some time, after trying to go back to thetford to repair gear and sell stuff, those maps with issues will load quickly and just fine, strange.
      • i also must mention i formatted my pc a day after playing albion for the first time (i started playing albion i think a day before the new season start), i think everything was working no issues back then, but i dont think i went to thetford and those other maps before the formatting, so the issue could be there already, i already fully installed the pc and everything should be working as it should
      • please help, i want to play albion with a friend, i liked the game a lot, it's got some issues but the will to play this game is so strong that you endure, haha