Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• Hi everyone,
      Today at 20:10 i got killed by another player in black zone,
      The reason why i got killed it's beacuse i was moving from my Hide Out to another Hide Out and then i got a black screen issue, i could hear in-game environment sounds but i couldn't move at all so i have had to log in again, when i got back to the game i received the message i was killed by Dobby,
      It's not Dobby's fault, It's a problem coming from the server,
      I was having few black screen issues before that happen,
      I attach the photo of my death and how i was trying to get back at the game but the black screen issue got me all the time,
      i wish i could get all my stuffs back, not too long ago i bougth my premium pass but after this happen i'm a bit dissapointed,
      I hope this message will reach someone who can help me out.
      Images
      • Albion REPORT.JPG

66 kB, 1,340×755, viewed 187 times
      • Albion REPORT 2.jpeg

365.04 kB, 2,000×1,125, viewed 189 times
      • Ablion REPORT 3.jpeg

379.73 kB, 2,000×1,125, viewed 178 times
      • Albion REPORT 4.jpeg

378.62 kB, 1,125×2,000, viewed 167 times
      • Albion REPORT 5.jpeg

319.86 kB, 2,000×1,125, viewed 179 times
      • Albion Stuff PHOTOS.JPG

44.61 kB, 463×403, viewed 220 times
    • Hi people, same issue for me since yesterday evening, black screen et disconnect from the game after few second / minutes ingame ...
      It really piss me off ..
      I reinstalled the game / run speedtest on my internet connection / checked all my system update, i don't see anything wrong on my computer ...
      I've checked online for some official informations about the issue but nothing ...

Edit : i have done test on another computer on wich albion was running perfectly yesterday and same issue. So it confirm it does not depend of my computer ...

The post was edited 2 times, last by Filmix ().

• Character name: FreePI
      • In-game location: Yew Wood
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Able to enter the game but gets disconnected after a few seconds/minutes then gets stuck at connecting and loading page. It keeps on switching from connecting to loading page.
      Note: Already tried uninstalling and installing the game again but problem still persist.
      Update: After a few connecting fails it says "Botting tool detected" but I'm 100% positive I didn't install any botting tool on my PC. I may have installed DS4Windows before.

Please advise how to fix this.

Thank you!

The post was edited 1 time, last by FreeP ().

• Character name: Zakre (also happens in my others characters )
      • In-game location: Bridewatch ( but happens everywhere)
      • Everytime I try to move from bank to AH or outside, even in HCE (lost a map for that) I get a black screen and within 20-30 sec i'm kicked from the game to the LOGIN screen
      I unistalled the game and re installed and same problem over and over
      :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

NEW: still happening while i move from city to yellow zone, I suppose black zone will be the same, but zooning in-out to blue-city zones are good now... I dont understand
      NEW 2: MUCH WORSE + no reset so I don't know if with a reset could get fix
      BLLLLEEEGHHH

The post was edited 2 times, last by Zakre ().

• Nombre del personaje: MadameButtrfly (también ocurre en mis otros personajes)
      • Ubicación en el juego: Bridewatch (pero ocurre en todas partes)
      • Cada vez que intenta moverme de un banco a AH o afuera, aparece una pantalla negra y en 20-30 segundos me expulsan del juego a la pantalla de INICIAR SESIÓN.
      Desinstalé el juego y volví a instalar el mismo problema una y otra vez, también repare el juego y sigue apareciendo.

The post was edited 1 time, last by MadameButtrfly ().

• yep, went into town then black screen> login> black screen, can't go to market even as soon as i open market everything stops and i can't move, why does this game have a crazy amount of bugs all the way back to 2015, by the way i never had this FRUSTRATING BUG BEFORE I BETTER QUIT.
    • Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name: Sociopath
      • In-game location: Everywhere
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Sometimes when I load another map I get black screen and get kicked out, corrupted dungeons, hellegates, cities, everything, unplayable atm :S
      • Character name: Uro
      • In-game location: Everywhere
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? When I try to enter any map the screen goes black and it takes me out at login. I am connected by cable. I have reinstalled the game. I have tried to repair. I lost equipment to this damn bug. In the support ticket they only know how to install a VPN for me. I've been playing for months and with this bug for a week.
    • Character name: BaldrFreeman
      In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Bryn Corge
      Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? I lost a character from my account, played for an hour and a half, then left, created a new one, played a little. And then, an hour after the relog, all the characters were gone.
      • Character name:kfyeung
      • In-game location : everywhere, especially after changing area or level in dungeon
      • when my ping time got bigger then 270, i stuck in the place i stood and can't do anything, Even for sometimes it seems that I could move for a few step , but a moment later it bring me back to the original place i stood, and then kick me out to reconnect page to reconnect to the server again , and again, SOMETIMES it read " someone is current logged in with the account"

The post was edited 1 time, last by akfyeung ().

• Uhm how to fix this? Im playing albion online since yesterday and i like it but everytime i travel or change places after the loading the server kicked me out and black screen and will send me to sign up again then it keeps happening everytime i change place please help me fix it
    • Character Name: xZILCHx
      In-game location: Everywhere,all the places in games

Uhm how to fix this? Im playing albion online since yesterday and i like it but everytime i travel or change places after the loading the server kicked me out and black screen and will send me to sign up again then it keeps happening everytime i change place please help me fix it
      • Character name:ChrisjamesBR
      • In-game location : everywhere, especially after changing area or level in dungeon
      • I'm disconnecting to zone maps. This happen 50% times that I try zone the map, whether in royal zones, black zones, dungeons, this error is a very bad, because in black zones I'll try zone the map and I'am disconnected. In black zones I dont know if I'm live yet. Please resolve this bug urgently!
      OBS.: I reinstall 3 times the game and in different disks to try fix the problem and didnt work.
      I already try "Repair the Game" and repair the anti-cheat too.

The post was edited 1 time, last by chrisjamesbr ().

• Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      • Character name:SSteveR
      • In-game location : Lymhurst Market
      • black screen after login into this character, and it will return to login page later. PC and android have the same problem. Other character works fine
    • Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game as well
      Character name: DeathbyMonkey
      In-game location: between any zone including bank and Hideouts

Note: I cleared my DNS cache multiple times, reinstalled the game and even reinstalled Windows. I hard reset my router and the problem still persists. Seeing that others are having the same exact problem I think it is not on my end necessarily. Thought it would go away with server maintenance. I am a NA player in the midwest.