Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• I just spent an hour downloading the game and haven't even been able to make a character yet. When i click on play, it takes me to the user license agreements and the TOS. Before i can even accept the terms i get kicked by the anti cheat and it tells me to log in through the albion client. I have already tried repairing the files.
    • IGN:
      1. Pursesneak69
      2. All occasions when attempting to change map, black screen, and then forced log out with message stating "failed to connect to server" "someone is currently logged into your account" ( once)
      3. failed attempts 10+
      4. used exitlag vpn , did not work.
      5. stuck in log in screen
      Please help. Connecting from Asia (Taiwan).

P.S.
      Thank you for reading this. This did not happen before daily maintenance.

The post was edited 1 time, last by dictrevisedmoe ().

• Constant Disconnects since Server issues this monday

Hey there,

Starting with the server issues that occured yesterday (monday 29th of june) a few people seemed starting to have issues with being disconnected constantly, the people I know of and me are using a vpn called exitlag, which is mostly used by europeans who have big issues with desync. Since the issue on monday was from albions-side we expect it to not be the fault of the vpn. Also most players who use the vpn didn't notice any difference.

There must have been something that happened during the "turn off turn on" operation that had an impact on how certain players connect to the game. It basically kicks me out every minute.

Turning off exitlag is not an option when attending any activity that includes PvE or PvP.
    • Hi,

I have the same problem. Only thing is im not using a VPN, but my wife is while working on the same network (could it be its messing my connection too??). Im rubberbanding allover and then it just logs me out, then in, then again out and i get the msg: " some1 is allready loged in to this account" or " servers status: unknown"
    • I guess it's a relief I'm not the only one experiencing this. Have been killed a lot of times in the dungeons as it keeps disconnecting. Starts off getting back to the same place when walking or running and eventually disconnects. Can't really escape mobs if you keep going back to the same area right?? It's been 2 days now and our Premium's being WASTED as we can't play properly. Please address this ASAP. :thumbdown:
    • Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?

• Character name
        :Kuasimoto
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
        :Same as the above people. Black screen , slow loading, or disconnect (most of the time) when zone to other map.
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?
        :Stuck at connecting screen after disconnect. Error message: unable to verify status / fail to connect sever
      • Additional information
        :It only happen when i connect with exit lag (everything work fine before 29.06.2020 mass disconnection).
        Connection is fine (except high ping) when i off exitlag

• 152 pages of the same problem..... i wasted 2 days of premium vuz i cant move around the world map. For me its really any place myou can name: Solo dungeon, private island, HG.
      I keep rubber banging to the same place, then i get loged out then, then system logs me back in again and then again out. After that sequance i get booted out with a error msg : "Some1 is already loged in to this account" or "server status: unknown"

• Character name
        :CroMatt
        :high ping, rubberbanding and force DC. Location is the entire world really.
        :i get into the game, but after a 2-3 min i get booted out.
      • Additional information
        :Its really random, i stress tested my network and its fine. Iw tested on multiple machines (pc, laptop) and its the same. I even created a new account to test if its maybe account related (ha ha), and its the same.

• Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name: LForward
      • In-game location: Not important, the dcs happen everywhere
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Sometimes on login, but most of the time I can log in and after 1-5 minutes I get disconnected, this keeps going then.
      • Additional information: Started happening after the big DC on monday, same thing happens for other people I know too, most of them use exitlag but not all of them
    • Character name: AnalCapitan

In-game location: any location

Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?
      :i get into the game, but after a 2-3 min if i get out to another lockation i booted out

Additional information: started at tuesday 30.06.2020
      if i use VPN all work normally

The post was edited 1 time, last by CapitanDimon ().

• Kartoffel wrote:

Hi,
      I've been having troubles with launching the game lately and i have heard that others have experienced the same as me. When i press play on the launcher i either get a blue screen or my pc restart on its own. The problem comes from the easyanticheat client. Just wanted to let you guys know and hopefully its a known issue.

-Kartoffel
      Hey, for this please contact EAC tech support at easy.ac/en-us/support/game/contact/tech/
    • fdxnfcnm wrote:

@Mytherceria Since June 29nd I'm having one incorrect client version bug:
      "Incorrect client version! Server expects version 1.16.396.169086, but your client is only compatible to1.16.396.168823" Although I have a client version 1.16.396.169086.
      Completely deleted the game and installed. Nothing helps. And this problem is for many players.

Hi, can you try repairing your client?

Mytherceria#3744
    • Black Screen Problem!

Hello i would like to concern about this Black Screen problem!
      it was so annoying and pissing off!. When my man gathering t8 zone he got dc and log on again and he had a fucking black screen!! even though his Internet is 100% good condition! and he lost his Avalonian gathering tools and full t8 gears, and lizard!!! ALBION PLEASE! FIX THIS PROBLEM!!! We are not playing Albion Online to get annoyed!!! and wasting money because of your system sucks!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: