Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• Hello. In the past, I usually play with android (Samsung A70, 6gigs of RAM, Snapdragon 675) to check my orders at market. Now I cant even log in due to connecting issue.

After I put my email and password, it stuck at connecting. And it wont connect at all after that. Before the update, I never encounter any black screen or any issues using my phone. I hope you guys can fix it soon.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Indwah ().

• auderon wrote:

If your on a windows PC, and stuck at 1%, clear your dns cache.

ipconfig / flushdns

Should correct the problem.

This isn't a local DNS cache issue.

This is an issue with the Albion Online Servers, specifically SoftLayer being a completely incompetent hosting company. I'm not even on mobile, and the servers are unable to verify game data, reinstall, or download the launcher due to connection failures. The download and auth servers are constantly having issues, this has been ongoing since 2016 and they have yet to implement any technical solutions.
    • Same problem as this dudes: High Ping & Lag spikes depending on Map / reproduceable

Name: myGORDINHA

Problem: High Ping & Lag spikes depending on Map

It's happening for at least 03 - 04 days. Basically, I have a normal ping on a map. When I change the map or get into a dungeon ... sometimes my ping gets HUGE.
      Some of my clanmates are having the same issues. Basically, when we get a bad ping, we gotta A-out and re-join the dungeon till the ping normalize.
      It's pretty sad when it happen in Arenas, ZvZ or while beign chased.

Oh! I notice this happen more often after 18:00 (game time)
    • Hello,

Game Name: KillMeSara

I have started playing Albion Online just a few days ago, I love the game but I can't describe how disappointed I am. I've been searching through google and asking other players about this issue but no-one has an answer. I keep getting crashes and black screens in many different occasions:
      -After Logging In but before the "Enter World" screen
      -After clicking "Enter World" but before loading screen shows up
      -During Load screen
      -After moving through Maps between cities
      -After moving through Maps within the city
      -Entering a Dungeon
      -Moving through Maps in the dungeon

This is very frustrating as when I'm in a dungeon, I lose my party just because I'm just spending most of my time trying to log in.

I have a MacBook Pro 16":
      -Latest Updates
      -2.3 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
      -16 GB 2667 MHz DDR4
      -Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB

I tried to repair the game
      I tried reinstalling the game (using the download in the website)
      I tried turning off all applications (through activity monitor)
      I tried lower all the setting in the game
      I lowered the resolution
      I tried the different GraphicsAPIs

The problem is still there!!!

Looking forward for your response.

Thanks
    • You gotta love this game at some point especially when you and your friend die to a 4.1 claw guy because of server issues. At this point it's just unacceptable. No it's not because of our ping and no it's not our internet either. This also happens to our guild mates and other players too. If me and my friend lose to a guy in 4.1 because we can't use half of our abilities then there's something wrong.

gyazo.com/3485e35f9c4c3cee0316a92d40ff1112

*after we died*

This may be the wrong thread and I'm sorry if it is, but either way this shit is wack.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Shr0kTheGreat ().

• F4lky
      • Floatshoal Fissure / HO present there
      • Black screen bug. While attempting to load into a zone/ HO / login I am hit with a black screen and then booted back to the login page. I proceed to login and try to enter world with about 1/10 tries of doing so I manage to actually load in to only be booted right back out after around 20 seconds. During such time I can enter and move between Floatshoal Fissure and the HO present there but am still kicked out back to login screen after the 20 seconds of total time getting in.
      Edit : This bug has only started after the Hotfix patch today. Character does have an Occult staff with empowering beam selected. Game was running fine moving through maps and through the world but after attempting to enter the HO for the first time today this bug began. Repairing/ Uninstalling/ Reinstalling/ Deleting all game files including Roaming folder/ Reinstalling the game again, to no avail. Changing the DNS server had zero change also.

Edit 2: Making new character on the account produces none of the same problems.

The post was edited 2 times, last by F4lky ().

• name: CoroteComDolly

Problem: High Ping & Lag spikes depending on Map

It's happening for at least 03 - 04 days. Basically, I have a normal ping on a map. When I change the map or get into a dungeon ... sometimes my ping gets HUGE.
      Some of my clanmates are having the same issues. Basically, when we get a bad ping, we gotta A-out and re-join the dungeon till the ping normalize.
      It's pretty sad when it happen in Arenas, ZvZ or while beign chased.
    • Name: Jaipa

Issue: Logging

Hi guys yesterday I was playing before 10pm and everything was fine. However when I tried to reconnect at 11h30pm I had some issue logging in the game: After I press the "Play" button, the anti-cheat logging is perfectly fine, but after that the anti-cheat screen disapear and a windows screen pops up, saying that Albion-Online.exe stopped working, and that windows is currently trying to fix the problem.

I tried many things to fix it, reinstalling,repairing the game, and many other things but nothing worked. Does someone have any information about the way to fix this pls?
    • Name : Melaween

Issue : Lag spikes

Over the past few days the game became unplayable due to lag spikes over and over again. I'm at a point my screen spend more time frozen then running normaly.
      And obvisouly I'm still at 120ms ping in game ( which is as relevant as gear description btw, can't trust it)

All other online games I tried 0 issue. 17ms ping, no packet loss +ultra setting everything's working perfectly except Albion.
      Melaween
      • Character name: Impong
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): I forgot the name of town, Lyceum, I cannot remember the name since im new.
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen: Connecting Screen (stuck at 1%), if ever I get pass that, which rarely happens, I get the error cant connect to the server.
      I was able to play earlier for 8 hrs and got my first town, but then when I tried connecting now, I am on that 1% loading screen of death. As soon as I hear the background music, the windows sound follows and then not responding. On rare occasions, it loads, but it cannot connect to the server.Please do not tell me its an ISP issue, I can play Eve Online without any issues, so fix your server or your easycheat. (probably this is where your problems is)

The post was edited 2 times, last by simplyjzr ().