Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• Hello. I've been experiencing this issue since I started the game. Don't expect devs to fix it. Cuz they are not even responding to my tickets and mails. Even though I gave them all the information they needed (output files, location, ip info, tracer etc.)

They will not fix it. Because only a little percentage of the players get this error. They will keep the main player base. It doesn't matter for them to lose a few guys like you and me :)

Finally, it's a router problem. Somehow game server is kinda blocking the IP that my ISP gave me. And devs think that its not their fault. They say "Contact to your ISP" and take a step back. They leave you on your own.

The solution is buying a VPN like Exitlag or WTFast. But are you stupid enough to buy subscription to a VPN programme to play this game? Devs dont think that if they fix the problem I would have bought gold from the store with cash and buy some ingame skins.

Hope they dont realize they are making a mistake. Cuz from my point of view I think the issues about black screen is growing like a snowball.

Note: 1 more week and I quit the game if this error doesn't get fixed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Riquan ().

• i get disconnected randomly but mostly when i am changing maps or getting into hideouts or market....i can connect back soon but as i log back in some more bugs...namely: if i am in a party i cant see the party list any more...for me i will not be in a party but for rest i will be in their party.....i can only see the party chat....i cant leave party too...please fix the problem or atleast get back to me with a solution ASAP
    • ayuda a mirar este error (imágenes a continuación). Acabo de empezar con esta actualización y traté de resolverlo mediante la actualización de los conductores, la reparación del lanzador, volver a instalarlo y, finalmente, dar formato a Mi PC (Windows 10) No sé qué más hacer nunca se me había ocurrido que me ayuda por favor
      Images
      • JPEG_20200228_171811.jpg

249.98 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 35 times
      • JPEG_20200228_162821.jpg

264.2 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 31 times
      • JPEG_20200228_162839.jpg

264.17 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 32 times
      • JPEG_20200228_162523.jpg

272.05 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 31 times
    • Elsa wrote:

Utilice este hilo para informar:
      1. Problemas generales del servidor
      2. Pantalla negra al zonificar o iniciar sesión en el juego
      3. Mensaje de error al intentar iniciar sesión

Por favor proporciónenos la siguiente información:
      • Nombre del personaje
      • Ubicación en el juego (es decir, en qué zona estabas y / o zonificación cuando experimentaste el problema)
      • ¿Estás atascado en la pantalla de conexión, la pantalla de selección de personajes o la pantalla de inicio de sesión?

• name Zgoggins
      • lugar en todas las áreas del mercado, el banco de arena (modo)
      • No estoy atascado pero me da la pantalla en negro, pero no todas las partes del mapa, pero casi el 80% no puedo ver nada hay que dejar las imágenes

ayuda a mirar este error (imágenes a continuación). Acabo de empezar con esta actualización y traté de resolverlo mediante la actualización de los conductores, la reparación del lanzador, volver a instalarlo y, finalmente, dar formato a Mi PC (Windows 10) No sé qué más hacer nunca se me había ocurrido que me ayuda por favor
      Images
      • JPEG_20200228_162821.jpg

264.2 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 35 times
      • JPEG_20200228_162839.jpg

264.17 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 34 times
      • JPEG_20200228_171811.jpg

249.98 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 31 times
      • JPEG_20200228_162523.jpg

272.05 kB, 1,200×1,600, viewed 32 times
    • AAAANNNNDDDD it happened again, this time I died, they need to figure this stuff out.

detailed description,

small lag, followed by large lag, followed by complete disconnect, I can still see the mobs casting their spells, but I will rubber band back into them very hard.

when attempting to log back in last time I got the unable to join server, now it logged me back into the dungeon.

and a third time, this time no warning, huge lag spike, and logged out. (again fighting a boss and stopping nme from getting treasure. When trying to re connect it just says connecting for a long time.
    • Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

Please check a couple things:

• if your OS has updates pending
      • graphics card driver is up to date
      • when you get the blackscreen, check the output_log.txt at: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt and send that to me, or attach it to your post.

i have black screen and disconnect getting "someone is currently logged in on this account" or "failed to connect server" or just wait around 30 seconds on black screen and going back to loggin screen happening when i change maps %80 of the time (even first entry of the game i have dc) my all drivers and windows updated
      paid premium
      windows 10 pro 64 bit
      gtx 1070
      16 gb ram
      intel core i7-2700k cpu 3.50GHz 3.80 GHz
      Files

The post was edited 1 time, last by KrynnLeah ().

• KrynnLeah wrote:

Amoebius76 wrote:

Hey there,

Please check a couple things:

• if your OS has updates pending
      • graphics card driver is up to date
      • when you get the blackscreen, check the output_log.txt at: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt and send that to me, or attach it to your post.

i have black screen and disconnect getting "someone is currently logged in on this account" or "failed to connect server" or just wait around 30 seconds on black screen and going back to loggin screen happening when i change maps %80 of the time (even first entry of the game i have dc) my all drivers and windows updatedpaid premium
      windows 10 pro 64 bit
      gtx 1070
      16 gb ram
      intel core i7-2700k cpu 3.50GHz 3.80 GHz
      I have been having this same problem, It only happens while I'm at work on my laptop, Everything is updated also, Its a very weird bug because when I go home, When using my Desktop it never happens, It only happens on my laptop and when I zone, Then I must reset my WIFI wireless connection to disconnect then reconnect to gain access back into the server, It can be very risky because when this happens your char is still ingame and if you don't get back into the game fast you will be dead. I can't figure out the difference between my laptop and desktop and why it is only happening to my laptop. I can say the last few days has been better.
    • Disconnecting issue when changing zone, Black Screen (ISP - SUPER ONLINE TURKEY)

hello everyone, I know why you are here for, I know what you feel, some of the ISP's have the same problem. We got disconnected after changing zones, entering a dungeon or getting into arena...It have been 4 months with my ISP causing this connection issue died 4-5 times and wasted my party members time like 10 hours in total due to their wait for my recconnection. I texted like 3-4 moderators already but didnt get any respond. I use Super Online as router, all of the Super Online users have the same problem in my country. Our router havent caused any problems in other games just in Albion Online. Any idea rather than paying montly subs for vpn, I have no money to give 6-7 dolars montly to that. PLEASE HELP!!!
    • I got disconnected after changing zones, entering a dungeon or getting into arena...It have been 4 months with my ISP causing this connection issue died 4-5 times and wasted my party members time like 10 hours in total due to their wait for my recconnection. I texted like 3-4 moderators already but didnt get any respond. I use Super Online as router, all of the Super Online users have the same problem in my country. Our router havent caused any problems in other games just in Albion Online and this started to happen recently. Any idea rather than paying montly subs for vpn, I have no money to give 6-7 dolars montly to that. PLEASE HELP!!!