Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

• it's been 2 days, I still can't login with MacOS 10.13.6 (High Sierra)
      the system require is 10.7 or higher, I'm totally qualified.
      can I get some help please?
      IGN:9527
      Images
      • 螢幕快照 2022-06-10 下午5.03.36.png

123.23 kB, 698×466, viewed 37 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by JamesYuan ().

• Since the update, blackscreen on both my macOS High Sierras. My concern is, my premium is running and because of a game related bug / issue I am being put at a disadvantage, not being able to utilize the premium I paid for.

IGN: AlmightyGodII
      Stuck on LoginScreen (However, I can only see the blue cursor)

The post was edited 1 time, last by PlayBoyII ().

• Black Screens... Black Screens and more Black Screens...............
      I`m tired to try to play this game and just get black screens....
      i`m HCE player and i lost many maps.... cause i`m on back in city......
      If u cant fix the black screens u can log in my char inside the map....
      Its so tiring and stressful.....
      Every year u get new connection problems....
      Please focus to fix it.

IGN: Brinjela
      Problem: black screens in every zoning........ its a lotery.
    • I have a problem when I try to enter the game, on the screen to log in with the account the whole screen appears black and it does not let me do anything at all. game from pcmy user is: nilaxo login screen I'd appreciate your help :D
      Images
      • Captura de pantalla 2022-06-13 a la(s) 11.22.15 a. m..png

49.31 kB, 450×132, viewed 24 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nilo2728 ().

• Brinjela wrote:

Black Screens... Black Screens and more Black Screens...............
      I`m tired to try to play this game and just get black screens....
      i`m HCE player and i lost many maps.... cause i`m on back in city......
      If u cant fix the black screens u can log in my char inside the map....
      Its so tiring and stressful.....
      Every year u get new connection problems....
      Please focus to fix it.

IGN: Brinjela
      Problem: black screens in every zoning........ its a lotery.
      To na mesma situação, é triste..
    • A lot of Brazilians, most of whom may join the game through one of Brazil's major ISPs called Claro Net, may be having issues when zoning maps and being disconnected very often. You can likely track it on the connection logs. Filter it by multiple reconnections in less than a minute as players are eager to resume their playing. I have no idea what is going on. I can only presume that the game has some sort of trampoline moving players to different server instances responsible for the different zones, and given a little slowdown when reconnecting, the server may run into a short deadline and disconnect those players who can't make it in time. Brazil is part of the group of countries who average pings above 120ms.

This issue sometimes goes away on its own. Recently though it has been going on for weeks with no easing of the pain. It means that Brazilians have to endure more risk to their playing choices in case they visit the more dangerous zones. It also means that those Brazilians may lose some status when losing the connection, like group parties or some such. Why do they continue to play though? The game gains even more of a challenge.
    • enEstava wrote:

A lot of Brazilians, most of whom may join the game through one of Brazil's major ISPs called Claro Net, may be having issues when zoning maps and being disconnected very often. You can likely track it on the connection logs. Filter it by multiple reconnections in less than a minute as players are eager to resume their playing. I have no idea what is going on. I can only presume that the game has some sort of trampoline moving players to different server instances responsible for the different zones, and given a little slowdown when reconnecting, the server may run into a short deadline and disconnect those players who can't make it in time. Brazil is part of the group of countries who average pings above 120ms.

This issue sometimes goes away on its own. Recently though it has been going on for weeks with no easing of the pain. It means that Brazilians have to endure more risk to their playing choices in case they visit the more dangerous zones. It also means that those Brazilians may lose some status when losing the connection, like group parties or some such. Why do they continue to play though? The game gains even more of a challenge.

I think is some firewall issue in some albion server :T I'm using claro net too, and already have this issue for more 30 days. is just stupid.
      probally some server is blocking requests from some ips to avoid ddos, and our ip is in this range.

albion really need to solve this. is not okay 30 days with the same issue without any response.