Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• La verdad todo andaba bien durante meses y ahora cada vez que paso de mapa me sale una pantalla negra y me desloguea la verdad no se que paso ya reinstale el juego un par de veces revise mi pc e internet pero nada funciono

Problema: pantalla negra al cambiar de zona
      Nombre Personaje : MovReaper
    • Akztronaut wrote:

• Character name : Akztronaut
      • In-game location all zones
      • After patch 5 sometimes i got disconnected when changing zone (even from market to bank), then it keeps happening every time i change zone. And started from yesterday, I'm having trouble logging in, "Cant connect to the server", unlimited loading screen, sometimes i can reach the character selection screen, after loading the map it got disconnected again. Yesterday after patch sometimes i can log in and DCed again when changing zone. It keeps happening.

idk what to do? :/

amigo mio encontraste alguna solucion? :|
      • Character name: ErstRodrig
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): All zones
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? While Entering the game de map doesnt loads and the game is forced to end apointing to server connection issues. I cant login in the game to play. The game keep in a black screen and after closes back to the login screen
      After 12 hours the problem is not solved, where can i get a fix for this problem. I already repared, reinstaled the game, tryed in mobile and the problem still there. I hope get a solution

The post was edited 2 times, last by Rodrik50 ().

• Character name: Drakem
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): All zones
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Most of the time, while entering any zone/map, the game doesn't loads and I'm disconnected. Takes some time to relog, keep saying "Cant connect to the server".
      This problem started today only, never had before.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Drakem ().

• Elsa wrote:

Please use this thread to report:
      1. General server issues
      2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      3. Error Message when trying to login

Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue)
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?

If you are experiencing any abnormally high ping and connection issues in the game, please head over to High Ping & Connection Issue Reports and fill out the attached webform with the requested data, so that our devs can better investigate into the problem.
      • Character name: Natsukya
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): All Albion Maps
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? No, just tons of DC and relog, black screen zoning, no ping problem, just black screen zoning
      • Character name: I use several accounts, and the problem occurs in all of then.
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? When passing from one map to another, the game close and return to login screen.
      I made a video showing the problem:

I've tested both in PC and mobile, and the problem persists.

The post was edited 1 time, last by OgroAlfa ().

• I have the same problem as @OgroAlfa

I reinstalled the game, flushed the DNS and restarted connection and nothing helped.

• Character name: Trapezak
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): All Albion Maps
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? When zoning through maps, no matter which map, after the loading screen, I get a black screen and the game goes back to the login screen. It never happened before until yesterday.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Trapezak ().

• Character name: Frnn
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Any map
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?: I do not have connection issues like high ping when already on a map, but when i change to another one i often get disconnected on the loading screen, leading to a black screen after finishing loading. It already happened to me after Lands Awaken update came live, and again when the last patch came out.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Frnn ().

• Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name: UnkleRukus
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Log in screen
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Yes

Game says "Failed to connect to server. Please try again later." whenever I attempt to log in.
      Gamer Dad. Old enough to know better, much too young to care.
    • I am still having problems while changing zones. When I pass from a zone to another, no matter where, I get the loading screen as usual but after that, a black screen shows disconnecting me from the game leading to the login screen or sometimes to the character selection. Sometimes when trying to go back to the game, it goes to a black screen again going to the login screen. So, I go back and forth trying to log in game.

I am waiting for a solution from Sandbox Interactive.

Thank you very much.
      • Character name : Poufh
      • In-game location all zones
      • After patch 5 sometimes i got disconnected when changing zone (even from market to bank), then it keeps happening every time i change zone. And started from yesterday, I'm having trouble logging in, "Cant connect to the server", unlimited loading screen, sometimes i can reach the character selection screen, after loading the map it got disconnected again. Yesterday after patch sometimes i can log in and DCed again when changing zone. It keeps happening.
      • Imię postaci: Apocalypt0
      • Lokalizacja w grze (tj. strefa, w której byłeś i/lub strefowanie, gdy problem): Górna Mokradła (T7)
      • Czy utowałeś na stole, zaznaczenie wyboru postaci lub kolejkę? Zielone jezioro, między poziomami

Fixed.
    • I'm having this issue: Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game.

Do note that this ISN'T about the current server downtime, but rather something I have been experiencing for around three days now.

Character name: Garlof
      In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Martlock and surrounding areas, but I'm guessing this applies to all zones in the game.
      Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Whenever I log into the game or try to zone into another area, there is some 50% chance I'm going to get a black screen and be sent back to character selection screen. I also have a friend who is experiencing this constantly, and I can see many others here are having the same problem. I also experience this issue when playing from my Android phone. This is making the game pretty much unplayable for me and many others, so I would really appreciate it if something was done to fix it.
    • Please use this thread to report:
      1. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      2. Error Message when trying to login
      Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name: RiviaDakillar
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): Almost everytime i need to change zones i get a black screen issue
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen?: Some times on character selectoin, and most often when chaging zones

Been having this issue since 3 days ago, i've tried to reinstall, flush dns, change the graphic configs to low, turn off effects and v-sync. I've done almost everything people advised on other topics, nothing works!
      • Character name: BlinkBoy
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): All zones, black, red, island, royal.....
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? When passing from one map to another, the game close and return to login screen.

I have never had a problem with this, i have no problem with ping, i have noticed that it started on March 7th and persists to this day.
      It is impossible to change maps, sometimes taking more than 30 seconds to reconnect to the game.