Pinned Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Having same issue as others . I get continuously disconnected after entering a map , dungeon or hellgate.
      It reconnects after my attempts . It has happened many times that when I get back I am already killed by someone . Lost many expensive gears for this . This really unfair and frustrating
    • Ok so, in the past weeks i feel like a lot of the problems have been fixed or drastically reduced.
      Less crashes, better overall performance and the only rare blackscreens i've experienced lately were no more than 4-5 secs(Used to be around 10-15 secs which resulted in a Disconnect and Reconnect).
      Problem is, i've encountered 2 blue screens the past week or so whilst playing or trying to play the game.
      The latest one i came across once i tried to run the original game client, after a second maybe, i got a blue screen which was connected to the EasyAntiCheat.sys file.
      Before this i've had some messages in my notifications once in awhile about EasyAntiCheat. Sometimes after a crash and some others after i close the client(Using the Close Client option and not the log out option).
      I feel like EasyAntiCheat is a faulty anti cheat program which may cause lots of the crashes and problems in general, you should definitely have a look into it.
      I am not using ANY 3rd party programs, except for occasionally Albion Online 2D Database, which i have not installed and simply browse through a browser, which i don't think causes any problems.
    • Keep getting booted, seeing a lot of people on my friends list also logging off and on. both muten fell and Lymhurst
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice

The post was edited 1 time, last by TomatoBisque ().

• Please use this thread to report:
      1. General server issues
      2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      3. Error Message when trying to login

Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name > rooyaaL
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) > Willowshade Lake Blazkzone inside a blue dungeon
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? > ive got disconnected 2 times in the game and now im having problem with the first connection, and when it connects i get a black screen.
    • Antiversum wrote:

Since June 22nd I'm having another one incorrect client version bug:

"Incorrect client version! Server expects version 1.16.396.169086, but your client is only compatible to1.16.396.168823"
      :(

Hi @Antiversum, can you try the following:
      • Repair client
      • If the above doesn't work, then uninstall the game, download the game launcher here, install the game and update your launcher
      Let me know how it goes!

TomatoBisque wrote:

Keep getting booted, seeing a lot of people on my friends list also logging off and on. both muten fell and Lymhurst

rooyaaL wrote:

Please use this thread to report:
      1. General server issues
      2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game
      3. Error Message when trying to login

Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name > rooyaaL
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) > Willowshade Lake Blazkzone inside a blue dungeon
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? > ive got disconnected 2 times in the game and now im having problem with the first connection, and when it connects i get a black screen.

Hi @TomatoBisque @rooyaaL, there were some disconnect issues earlier, but this was resolved around 30 minutes ago. Please let me know if you continue to experience any problems with it. Thanks!

Mytherceria#3744
    • @Mytherceria
      Im still having problems, i need arround 10 retrys ( when it actually connects) to pass the first connection and get to my character screen, and when i click to join the world i get a black screen, i manage to connect one time but just for a minute and got disconnected again and as i was correcting my english mistakes writing this, i manage to connect and it seems to be working now funny hahahaha and just as i was laughing about this i got disconnected again

I'll link 2 videos here to show my situation

youtube.com/watch?v=IkQjXjOyvls
      youtube.com/watch?v=GQhoLxXQRQs

As i've said in the video,i reapaired the game in steam and in the client, i've unninstalled and installed again, restarted my connection and my pc

#edit2,3
      12:33 in brazil is like 3:33pm GMT

The post was edited 3 times, last by rooyaaL ().

• Please provide us with the following information:
      • Character name -> Bahly
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) -> Disconnecting pretty much everywhere in the black zone, dungeons and Thetford
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen -> After disconnecting I try to reconnect and usually get "Failed to connect to server. Please try again later." as error. (My internet still works)

EDIT: The disconnects happen every 5 - 10 minutes making the game completely unplayable.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Johnwilliams ().

• The same for me
      • Character name -> Nasagasa
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) -> Disconnecting pretty much everywhere in the black zone, dungeons and Lyhmurst
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen -> After disconnecting I try to reconnect and usually get "Failed to connect to server. Please try again later." as error. (My internet still works)
      • Plus
      • youtube.com/watch?v=IkQjXjOyvls
      • youtube.com/watch?v=GQhoLxXQRQs
      • exact video who is my probleme the languague is different but is that :) thx rooyaaL for screening the video Same issue same probleme

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nasagasa ().

• @Mytherceria Since June 29nd I'm having one incorrect client version bug:
      "Incorrect client version! Server expects version 1.16.396.169086, but your client is only compatible to1.16.396.168823" Although I have a client version 1.16.396.169086.
      Completely deleted the game and installed. Nothing helps. And this problem is for many players.

The post was edited 1 time, last by fdxnfcnm ().

• The same for me
      • Character name -> teamgilla
      • In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue) -> Mawar Gorge, Cairn Camain and in Fort Sterling
      • Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen -> After disconnecting I try to reconnect and usually get "Failed to connect to server. Please try again later." as error. (My internet still works) this has been on and off for the last 4-5 hours
      • Connecting from Australia if it makes any difference

The post was edited 1 time, last by teamgilla ().

• Please provide us with the following information:
      • Kohincidence

• Whenever changing map; black screen while zoning followed by disconnect. Even when it works occasionally, my ping has gone up from 250 to 350 since the daily server maintenance on 29th June 2020.
      • After getting disconnected while zoning, unable to log in again, with the login error message.
      • I also tried using ExitLag software, but the issue persissts.
      • Connecting from Singapore if it makes any difference.

Would appreciate any help, thanks!