The game is VERY slow and I can not pass the tutorial :I/el juego va MUY lento y no puedo pasar del tutorial :I

• The game is VERY slow and I can not pass the tutorial :I/el juego va MUY lento y no puedo pasar del tutorial :I

greetings, I'm new to albion online but I had problems entering the game,when I enter the world the game is VERY slow and I can not pass the tutorial because killing an enemy takes me out of the game or when they kill me also takes me out of the game, already and tried many things to prevent the game from going slow but Nothing works, does anyone know how I can fix this?

saludos, soy nuevo en albion online pero he tenido problemas al entrar al juego, cuando entro al mundo el juego me va MUY lento y no puedo pasar del tutorial porque al matar a un enemigo me saca del juego o cuando me matan tambien me saca del juego, ya e intentado muchas cosas para evitar que el juego me vaya lento pero nada funciona, alguien sabe como puedo solucionar esto?

The post was edited 2 times, last by YAMILIONTHEGUY ().

• Hey there,

what are you playing on, what's your machine/OS?

You can check your fps with /fps in the bottom right corner, are these very low? You could try to lower your graphic settings then.

Otherwise, directly after a crash, you can extract and send me your output log via direct messages: output_log.txt should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here:
      Windows: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your View tab to see it)