Destroying not classes but entire playstyles

• Also playing in the black zone has nothing to do with skill level. Many solo PvPers play in red simply because it is the only place you can get low man content. Black zone is just packs of zergs trying to gank everywhere and dungeons are empty. I have encountered way more well geared opponents in red zone dungeons than I have seen in black.
    • @Captainrussia i need you to test something with druidic staff, mistcaller, cleric cowl, cleric robe, cloth sandals

Thorns/Protection of nature/spiritual seed/passive : energetic
      Ice block / passive agression
      Everlasting spirit / passive agression
      Run / passive agression

The concept is when you are low pop spiritual seed protection of nature then either ice block or everlasting spirit while you have thorns up (since you don't lose stacks being attacked)

Imagine retards hitting you with autoattacks with thorns up while you are in ice block for 8s, i think it's a funny concept.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Hollywoodi wrote:

If you look at the change of nature for solo play:

Before: Kiting class, puting up dot, then surviving, basically a curse playstyle, weaker, with self heal. Highly moblile, positioning and moving was key

After: static Facetank class with autoattacks.
      You do no damage, if you not autoattack or get hit...
      Every item you used before..put up dots and then iceblock or whatever is pointless, because now you are suddenly a facetank with autoattacks

Look at captainrussias video for example. He has trouble killing people with less than 100k total in-game fame in his vids using the nature healer. One of the guy only has 12k total fame
      Youtube Tametheark
    • Owlsane wrote:

The fact that you and the other one above believe it's a baby bashing tutorial is a nightmare to read.
      sorry to hear your problems..

But if people are below 1 Mio PVP fame it's a fact to call them "inexperienced" in PvP

On Top, if in the Area the amount of hostile players it is shown, it is a "learning" zone not true black..

How would you call it, killing inexperienced players in a learning zone? I mean there is different names for it, but baby bashing in tutorial.. is relatively close to reality..

And if you then have trouble won this fights..then either the weapon u use has a balance issue or you have a PvP skill issue..

I dunno what it is, from video I assume both??
    • Hollywoodi wrote:

Owlsane wrote:

The fact that you and the other one above believe it's a baby bashing tutorial is a nightmare to read.
      sorry to hear your problems..
      But if people are below 1 Mio PVP fame it's a fact to call them "inexperienced" in PvP

On Top, if in the Area the amount of hostile players it is shown, it is a "learning" zone not true black..

How would you call it, killing inexperienced players in a learning zone? I mean there is different names for it, but baby bashing in tutorial.. is relatively close to reality..

And if you then have trouble won this fights..then either the weapon u use has a balance issue or you have a PvP skill issue..

I dunno what it is, from video I assume both??
      lol
    • yiconomics wrote:

Look at captainrussias video for example.

Hollywoodi wrote:

Ya, video is baby bashing in tutorial and stating "it works"

It is a nightmare for me assuming people like that are actually influencing game balance ..
      a) Not "my video" (as in - its not something I recorded) - just something I found on the internet. But its much better proof then forum whining. Show me videos of you failing - then we can check out your skills and see.
      b) Not sure what you mean by "influencing game balance". Im just a forum poster like you are. Round Table does not address item balance (they have a separate team doing that)