The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!

• Really? Mages with new ''skin''? This isnt a new thing. Remove buildings at cities, put NPC buildings there(not in plots), add quests and raids, then ill be impressed. Adding more and more type of dungeons that makes previous content unfeasible, saturating the game, isnt the solution.
      Was more funny when we did FF at the old dungeons. Now we have group, solo dungeons, roaming mobs, all useless. Only way to do FF is into solo and group dungeons, and, well, is sooo boring. As i said, old dungeons was more funny. For now, HG is the better and really good content in game.
      Albion is so full and empty in same time.
    • @Retroman

Retroman wrote:

So, players from all time zones should have a good option.
      Anyone with a day job in California can't make those times. Those times are 4AM, noon, and 4PM for west coast NA players. Most people don't even get home until 6PM or later....

Why do you exclude an entire 12 hour time period?

Please add 4UTC bosses. Four spawn times a day isn't even that many.

OR... why not use the timers that have been proposed for the new map? Include both 3UTC and 5UTC.
    • Retroman wrote:

grark247 wrote:

Well not for SEA/OCE region, I just check the respawn time of the Avalonian mage, it would be 7am for my country, I guess we still got to wait till next season
      The timer shows the next spawn of the boss. (like it is displayed for chests)
      But every Avalonian world boss spawns at the following times:
      • 0 UTC
      • 12 UTC
      • 20 UTC

Cheers,
      Retro
      give us:

• 0 utc
      • 4 utc
      • 8 utc
      • 12 utc
      • 16 utc
      • 20 utc
      Since i'm asking for 6 respawns instead of 3 a day, halve the points each one gives.

No one can complain this way.
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

A fearsome new presence has appeared in the Outlands: the Avalonians. This ancient order from Albion's past has returned to reclaim their land, using a mysterious energy drawn from deep in the earth.

Read more about the Avalonians and the unique standalone season here: albiononline.com/en/news/avalonian-invasion-has-begun

Dagother wrote:

ExoDrazos wrote:

Important Questions here,

After the event season is over will the new energy/mob faction go or stay?
      Depends if Avalonians will succeed in their invasion.
      Can you let us know how many Season Points are awarded for the Avalonian Bosses?

• MMOLIFE wrote:

Can you let us know how many Season Points are awarded for the Avalonian Bosses?
      See Patchnotes: albiononline.com/en/changelog/PERCIVAL%20PATCH%2010

For the duration of the season, killing Avalonian Mage World Bosses gives Season Points based on the Outlands region in which they appear:
      • Anglia: 50
      • Cumbria: 70
      • Mercia: 90
      Glouvia gives the same amount of points as Anglia, and Siluria same as Cumbria.
    • Due to the community feedback we will add an additional spawn time for the Avalonian Mage Bosses: 4 UTC

The bosses will spawn daily with the following schedule:
      • 0 UTC
      • 4 UTC
      • 12 UTC
      • 20 UTC
      However since we are so close to the first World Boss spawn we might not be able to have the 4 UTC spawn time for the first spawning. So it is not unlikely that the first few mage days will still have only the 3 spawn times. But we will try to get a patch out for that as soon as possible.

Cheers,
      Retro
    • This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in my inventory until I decide to use them? I get that they won't drop anymore after the season, but it isn't clear if the items will remain. I figure stock pile now and use/sell in like a year when they are more valuable, but if they will simply vanish, then no.

Also new faction means new cape! Avalonian capes please!
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in my inventory until I decide to use them? I get that they won't drop anymore after the season, but it isn't clear if the items will remain. I figure stock pile now and use/sell in like a year when they are more valuable, but if they will simply vanish, then no.
      All items will stay after the season ends. We are not taking any items out.

The items will not be available in the same way at the energy manipulator. But we want to keep a way to still craft these items after the season ends and incorporate them in the regular economy. What that means for availability and market value after the season ends is still be a marketplace gamble. But nothing is intended to be exclusively only during the event available and there will be more concrete information about this once we get closer to the Queen release.

Cheers,
      Retro
    • Retroman wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in my inventory until I decide to use them? I get that they won't drop anymore after the season, but it isn't clear if the items will remain. I figure stock pile now and use/sell in like a year when they are more valuable, but if they will simply vanish, then no.
      The items will not be available in the same way at the energy manipulator. But we want to keep a way to still craft these items after the season ends and incorporate them in the regular economy. What that means for availability and market value after the season ends is still be a marketplace gamble. But nothing is intended to be exclusively only during the event available and there will be more concrete information about this once we get closer to the Queen release.

Cheers,
      Retro
      Just as a curiosity, is this new mount keeping the stats it has right now?

5000 energies + 1 lizard is basically a battle mount cost.

Is it supposed to be more like a trophy or can we expect it to be balanced to be an actual battle mount?
    • Lanyday wrote:

@Retroman

Retroman wrote:

Anyone with a day job in California can't make those times. Those times are 4AM, noon, and 4PM for west coast NA players. Most people don't even get home until 6PM or later....
      Why do you exclude an entire 12 hour time period?

Please add 4UTC bosses. Four spawn times a day isn't even that many.

OR... why not use the timers that have been proposed for the new map? Include both 3UTC and 5UTC.
      The additional boss spawn will be much appreciated by me, my guild, and other post 1 UTC players. Thanks SBI!
    • ImaDoki wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

All items will stay after the season ends. We are not taking any items out.The items will not be available in the same way at the energy manipulator. But we want to keep a way to still craft these items after the season ends and incorporate them in the regular economy. What that means for availability and market value after the season ends is still be a marketplace gamble. But nothing is intended to be exclusively only during the event available and there will be more concrete information about this once we get closer to the Queen release.

Cheers,
      Retro
      Just as a curiosity, is this new mount keeping the stats it has right now?
      5000 energies + 1 lizard is basically a battle mount cost.

Is it supposed to be more like a trophy or can we expect it to be balanced to be an actual battle mount?
      look at the HP of the thing

its the same like the Pest Lizard, thats not a Battlemount
    • Bogul wrote:

ImaDoki wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

All items will stay after the season ends. We are not taking any items out.The items will not be available in the same way at the energy manipulator. But we want to keep a way to still craft these items after the season ends and incorporate them in the regular economy. What that means for availability and market value after the season ends is still be a marketplace gamble. But nothing is intended to be exclusively only during the event available and there will be more concrete information about this once we get closer to the Queen release.
      Cheers,
      Retro
      Just as a curiosity, is this new mount keeping the stats it has right now?5000 energies + 1 lizard is basically a battle mount cost.

look at the HP of the thing
      its the same like the Pest Lizard, thats not a Battlemount
      But the pest lizard is a 'free' month, or a 1~3 million mount price.

5000 avalonian energies (that i believe won't fall bellow 5k silver, so i'll consider it 5k final price after market stabilizes just for calculation purposes) will cost 25 millions, while having no passives and having an active spell that, in my opinion, is worst than pest lizard.
    • Retroman wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro
      I am going to speculate that after the Unique season ends - Avalonian Energies will obtainable at the center of the new Outlands map (Queen update) - the mysterious "Avalon" itself.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Retroman wrote:

Blenfjorn wrote:

Cheers,
      Retro
      I am going to speculate that after the Unique season ends - Avalonian Energies will obtainable at the center of the new Outlands map (Queen update) - the mysterious "Avalon" itself.
      I thought exactly the same. It looks so much like a beta test of this faction before making Avalon their new home.