pvp system/gold price (we can talk)

    • pvp system/gold price (we can talk)

      New

      i played the game in 2016-2017 when gold price was 800-1200 and it changed in the open world to 3500-3600 now so i have An excellent idea for treating the problem of {High price premium}
      Let's look at the problem up close
      Who is affected by the high price: is it new player's and the solo player's ! and why ?
      yes because they can't make 8M or more in blue or yellow zone to buy premium why because the region's revenues are low in B and Y so why again is there any more Reasons yes because all the player's who like to play solo or new in the game are in blue or yellow zone so we go back to our Our question why ,maybe because they can't enter red zone or black and here we go again
      red zone and black zone have the higher region's revenues but it's so Very dangerous if u enter to one of this red or black zone's u are risking your item's that u are wearing and the item's in your inventory.

      now we know why the player's can't buy the premium (it's 8m and more and the must of new and solo player's can't make that number in blue or yellow zone's)
      how can we fix that:

      1- change pvp system
      2- or add more maps
      3- or change earning system
      4- or change the maps system
      5- or make taxes
      6- money system

      so how every one and any of this will work let's start

      1- we can change the pvp system by adding thing like 1(if u killed a player in red zone u can't trade or enter to any city only after 6-8 in the game)2(if u killed someone in red zone u can't take all his item u can take only what in his inventory
      and maybe break he's item's so it will cost him alot to fix)3(Increase player visibility to pvp player)4(if u killed a player u will get less fame and less reputation and u will lose reputation as mush as fame u take from killing and make more reputation rank that give u more power only vs pvp player's as mush u kill as mush u lose reputation and it get harder for u to fight in pvp and harder to earn reputation point)5(add a honor rank where earn honor if u killed a pvp player when u are not useing pvp and as mush u kill from pvp player u earn more honor and this honor make u more stronger vs pvp player's and if u killed a player u lose all your honor) with one of those less ppl will die so more ppl will earn more from there work

      2- add more maps because now it's like everymap has its own gankers if u are not one of those u are going to die in 1s or maybe 2s more maps less chance u get ganked

      3- change earning system is just to make new and solo player's earn more as mush the old player's earn just as mush time u play u earn more if u are in T4 u earn 400% T5 300% but to get this u have to play more then 4H to get to this boost and u can't be online in the game more then 8H so with that more player's will get into t8 and earn more to buy premium

      4-i mean with maps system how mush resources in the map for all player's in the map Duration of replenishment on the map and tier's in the map it would help if there is all tier in every map color just the Duration of replenishment on the map who make the Difference and how mush resource from that tier in the map that would help

      5- make taxes on players as mush silver they have as mush taxes will go higher and all taxes go to the city where the players have been in most of the day and taxes be everyday (and with the taxes the guild who has the city can use the money from taxes only in city like up security of zones near the city and the Recruit guards for the city so flag player's in the blue or yellow city feel more safe in city with high security and stay on it)

      6- some ppl have millions and some billions of silver and some have so mush of gold about 10k to more then 100k so what we do is we make the max that they can have is 25k and other transform into silver.

      any of this Solutions can fix the problem we have now ( new player's can't buy premium and they get gank and they lose everything and they go back to blue zone and after time they quit the game and the solo player's they get gank like new player's some of the solo players They can afford some can't and the same At the end they leave the game, and all what i'm trying to do is Give solutions Because I am sure this game may become the most famous game in the world And entering greater levels of expansion.

      so we go back to the start now we know who affected and how can we help him but who's The beneficiary from this

      xD let's say the ppl who make the game free wanna from u to buy premium with gold that u buy with $ thats not a problem but because i'm trying to give solutions that will harm the game makers so let me give them some solutions to

      1- selling skins and they start doing it but what about skins for the island and for weapen and what about skin for the cape the help ganker's that conceals the weapen they have and everything they wanna conceals with all this skins u can earn more money for the game
      2- what about item's like (Unknown transport scripts take you to a random zone)(Transfer Scripts for the City can take you to the last city u where in) and maybe more it's all about the price and how can u use them and what time u can use them and the cast time and more and more and with this u can earn more
      3- and now what about a gift system the u can give to your friends with gold like Flowers and chocolate and costumes and guidance according to the holidays


      I hope you enjoy reading all this, I have learned english by myself in the internet so sorry for my trash english
      if u like any of my solutions share with us your opinion.
    • New

      With enough capital, you can make millions in the royal ring of markets (no need to go to Caerleon). Gathering in blue/yellow zones can get you started: if you're willing to ride around the ring, just sell the raw mats in the city with the refining bonus (you almost always get more there).

      T3 hides, for instance, tend to be worth quite a bit in Martlock. Gather a bunch around Bridgewatch, and then make an ox run to Martlock through the blue/yellow zones. Once you get some capital, start exploring the markets; there's a lot to discover. (You'll get used to travelling naked to check markets! :) )
    • New

      While I agree playing solo has more risk it is also quite lucrative. From what I see on forums I think some of you just assume the black zone is some crazy war zone everywhere. The reality is most of the zones are mostly dead. For example if you live in Caerleon you can take any Mercia portal, run 1 zone to the nearest T6 zone and farm solo dungeons virtual risk free (gankers/divers focus on high tier zones). You can make a killing by doing this. Just avoid obvious travel paths going in and out of the portal zone itself to further minimize risk.

      You want to be even safer run T6 red dungeons. You can literally see the flag number so if you see it pop up while in your dungeon just A out. You can however gain even more profit by just killing the guy (assuming only 1 flags) and continuing on your mary way finishing.

      Too many Alb players are completely risk adverse (I struggle comprehending this in a PvP game but to each their own). Part of the game is death. The trick is shaking off and learning from deaths to limit the frequency so you can turn nice profits. If you are truly honest about most of your deaths I bet you could prevent them going forward. Sure you will just be outplayed at times but damn some of you need to step out of your comfort zones and play the game!
    • New

      Tabor wrote:

      While I agree playing solo has more risk it is also quite lucrative. From what I see on forums I think some of you just assume the black zone is some crazy war zone everywhere. The reality is most of the zones are mostly dead. For example if you live in Caerleon you can take any Mercia portal, run 1 zone to the nearest T6 zone and farm solo dungeons virtual risk free (gankers/divers focus on high tier zones). You can make a killing by doing this. Just avoid obvious travel paths going in and out of the portal zone itself to further minimize risk.

      You want to be even safer run T6 red dungeons. You can literally see the flag number so if you see it pop up while in your dungeon just A out. You can however gain even more profit by just killing the guy (assuming only 1 flags) and continuing on your mary way finishing.

      Too many Alb players are completely risk adverse (I struggle comprehending this in a PvP game but to each their own). Part of the game is death. The trick is shaking off and learning from deaths to limit the frequency so you can turn nice profits. If you are truly honest about most of your deaths I bet you could prevent them going forward. Sure you will just be outplayed at times but damn some of you need to step out of your comfort zones and play the game!
      xD just if u read what i was talking about ( bro when it was pay to play there was only 1 to 2 ganker in zone from time to time now we have like group of ganker's everywhere u can't move as a solo player and if u didn't go to red or black zone u are going to take a veary long time to make the money for the premium some make 100m and some 100k it's not a problem to 1V1 and die or even die 5 time in day i'm talking about u can't move in the zone for 10m or u will die ganker's with 5 and more everywhere 1 or 2 can't ever take me down in 1v1 fight or even 2 vs me and i'm sure most know how to play are solo player's we to wanna make our money just why someone will kill me and take everything i did will lose only 1k reputetion why he can't lose more why he can't be Punished for killing so ganker's next time go for big fish not someone with T4-T6 with this way if more player's jion to the game we will have more ganker's we just need to make the punish of killing someone high then it is now look how mush players playing the game now and how mush players quit from the free to play some have 1m gold 1m gold do u understand what is 1m gold and some have 1T silver i know this is a pvp open world the problem we can't buy the premium now and it's going to get high and high nothing will fix it and other player will just make more and more money why would anyone play the game only in blue and yellow zone he need to move red and black zone some can take the lose and buy new item's some can't look how mush the item's cost it's geting more and more at one point the game will stop growing if they didn't help the new and solo player's and take some money from those who make 10-100m in day everything is about party guild alliance why can't i play alone and enjoy the game like before when i get gank i can fight back not like now big groups everywhere useing invisible and stune and here u are dead in 1s they are not camping anymore in path they are ganking everywhere now.
    • New

      So here is the easy answer.

      SBI is a company and its employees want paying... so

      People must buy premium and Gold.

      With F2P gold price went up why? more players trying to buy premium free, why does this change gold price because gold only enters the game when a player purchases it, meaning a finite amount. Each player trying to buy it must pay more than the last because of supply vs demand curve. at a certain point player stop buying because its too expensive so the price balances out.

      No matter what this means gold gets more expensive as inflation increases, this means players will buy gold = more silver or buy premium because its hard to get those numbers of silver if you dont play alot.

      So SBI wants money and the game is free, get people to spend money. Asking them to make playing for free easier is just dumb.. that is like walking into walmart and saying "i want this box of tampons for my huge vagina but i want you to give them to me because i walked to them, then walked to the register."
    • New

      blappo wrote:

      So here is the easy answer.

      SBI is a company and its employees want paying... so

      People must buy premium and Gold.

      With F2P gold price went up why? more players trying to buy premium free, why does this change gold price because gold only enters the game when a player purchases it, meaning a finite amount. Each player trying to buy it must pay more than the last because of supply vs demand curve. at a certain point player stop buying because its too expensive so the price balances out.

      No matter what this means gold gets more expensive as inflation increases, this means players will buy gold = more silver or buy premium because its hard to get those numbers of silver if you dont play alot.

      So SBI wants money and the game is free, get people to spend money. Asking them to make playing for free easier is just dumb.. that is like walking into walmart and saying "i want this box of tampons for my huge vagina but i want you to give them to me because i walked to them, then walked to the register."
      xD bro u didn't read anything from what i said haaaa
    • New

      Ganking is already hard.

      In red zones, there are the limits of reputation (this system could use a little more pressure)

      In black zones its quite hard to find prey. So the time wasted to find prey makes it non lucrative.
      Even after finding it, it could escape, kill you or even not be worth killing at all.

      Ganking is a nice "state" overall. I would just suggest some tweaks, like:

      1. Being a skulled character you should always be a red and couldn't faction flag till positive again

      2. After being affected by Disenbowl (Claws E) you will be immune to the lockdown of other Claws for 5 seconds ( to block claw chaining to death )

      Those are already enough to reduce PKs on red zones, and to combat the broken mechanic of chaining claws. As a user of claws (400/400 dagger), i admit it is broken.
    • New

      ImaDoki wrote:

      Ganking is already hard.

      In red zones, there are the limits of reputation (this system could use a little more pressure)

      In black zones its quite hard to find prey. So the time wasted to find prey makes it non lucrative.
      Even after finding it, it could escape, kill you or even not be worth killing at all.

      Ganking is a nice "state" overall. I would just suggest some tweaks, like:

      1. Being a skulled character you should always be a red and couldn't faction flag till positive again

      2. After being affected by Disenbowl (Claws E) you will be immune to the lockdown of other Claws for 5 seconds ( to block claw chaining to death )

      Those are already enough to reduce PKs on red zones, and to combat the broken mechanic of chaining claws. As a user of claws (400/400 dagger), i admit it is broken.
      thanks for your honesty
    • New

      blappo wrote:

      MHAMMED-REDA wrote:

      xD bro u didn't read anything from what i said haaaa
      Yes i did, u want shit for free thats what my whole post was about why SBI wont do it, Why you are for asking, and an explanation of the system you seem to not understand.
      it is your point of view as a person gank solo player's in a group and as a person that can switch his equipment even if it is expensive me and other's can't so Try to be rational

      The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out a word from a quote. ().

    • New

      What i understand...

      This is more like:
      How to improve new players experience?
      -give to them more maps where to grind
      -motivate players to play the game giving
      bosts that scale with the tier(lower the better)
      -make them grind more
      -punish the gankers
      -make them to pay protection tax to the city
      -alienate players

      So it's sound more like deal:
      If SBI punish gankers and give you more space to grind+boost...you agree to grind more and pay more taxes.
    • New

      xcruciful wrote:

      What i understand...

      This is more like:
      How to improve new players experience?
      -give to them more maps where to grind
      -motivate players to play the game giving
      bosts that scale with the tier(lower the better)
      -make them grind more
      -punish the gankers
      -make them to pay protection tax to the city
      -alienate players

      So it's sound more like deal:
      If SBI punish gankers and give you more space to grind+boost...you agree to grind more and pay more taxes.
      with that they can add more players to the game and make more money and get expand
    • New

      MHAMMED-REDA wrote:

      i played the game in 2016-2017 when gold price was 800-1200 and it changed in the open world to 3500-3600 now so i have An excellent idea for treating the problem of {High price premium}
      Let's look at the problem up close
      Who is affected by the high price: is it new player's and the solo player's ! and why ?
      yes because they can't make 8M or more in blue or yellow zone to buy premium why because the region's revenues are low in B and Y so why again is there any more Reasons yes because all the player's who like to play solo or new in the game are in blue or yellow zone so we go back to our Our question why ,maybe because they can't enter red zone or black and here we go again
      red zone and black zone have the higher region's revenues but it's so Very dangerous if u enter to one of this red or black zone's u are risking your item's that u are wearing and the item's in your inventory.

      now we know why the player's can't buy the premium (it's 8m and more and the must of new and solo player's can't make that number in blue or yellow zone's)
      how can we fix that:

      1- change pvp system
      2- or add more maps
      3- or change earning system
      4- or change the maps system
      5- or make taxes
      6- money system

      so how every one and any of this will work let's start

      1- we can change the pvp system by adding thing like 1(if u killed a player in red zone u can't trade or enter to any city only after 6-8 in the game)2(if u killed someone in red zone u can't take all his item u can take only what in his inventory
      and maybe break he's item's so it will cost him alot to fix)3(Increase player visibility to pvp player)4(if u killed a player u will get less fame and less reputation and u will lose reputation as mush as fame u take from killing and make more reputation rank that give u more power only vs pvp player's as mush u kill as mush u lose reputation and it get harder for u to fight in pvp and harder to earn reputation point)5(add a honor rank where earn honor if u killed a pvp player when u are not useing pvp and as mush u kill from pvp player u earn more honor and this honor make u more stronger vs pvp player's and if u killed a player u lose all your honor) with one of those less ppl will die so more ppl will earn more from there work

      2- add more maps because now it's like everymap has its own gankers if u are not one of those u are going to die in 1s or maybe 2s more maps less chance u get ganked

      3- change earning system is just to make new and solo player's earn more as mush the old player's earn just as mush time u play u earn more if u are in T4 u earn 400% T5 300% but to get this u have to play more then 4H to get to this boost and u can't be online in the game more then 8H so with that more player's will get into t8 and earn more to buy premium

      4-i mean with maps system how mush resources in the map for all player's in the map Duration of replenishment on the map and tier's in the map it would help if there is all tier in every map color just the Duration of replenishment on the map who make the Difference and how mush resource from that tier in the map that would help

      5- make taxes on players as mush silver they have as mush taxes will go higher and all taxes go to the city where the players have been in most of the day and taxes be everyday (and with the taxes the guild who has the city can use the money from taxes only in city like up security of zones near the city and the Recruit guards for the city so flag player's in the blue or yellow city feel more safe in city with high security and stay on it)

      6- some ppl have millions and some billions of silver and some have so mush of gold about 10k to more then 100k so what we do is we make the max that they can have is 25k and other transform into silver.

      any of this Solutions can fix the problem we have now ( new player's can't buy premium and they get gank and they lose everything and they go back to blue zone and after time they quit the game and the solo player's they get gank like new player's some of the solo players They can afford some can't and the same At the end they leave the game, and all what i'm trying to do is Give solutions Because I am sure this game may become the most famous game in the world And entering greater levels of expansion.

      so we go back to the start now we know who affected and how can we help him but who's The beneficiary from this

      xD let's say the ppl who make the game free wanna from u to buy premium with gold that u buy with $ thats not a problem but because i'm trying to give solutions that will harm the game makers so let me give them some solutions to

      1- selling skins and they start doing it but what about skins for the island and for weapen and what about skin for the cape the help ganker's that conceals the weapen they have and everything they wanna conceals with all this skins u can earn more money for the game
      2- what about item's like (Unknown transport scripts take you to a random zone)(Transfer Scripts for the City can take you to the last city u where in) and maybe more it's all about the price and how can u use them and what time u can use them and the cast time and more and more and with this u can earn more
      3- and now what about a gift system the u can give to your friends with gold like Flowers and chocolate and costumes and guidance according to the holidays


      I hope you enjoy reading all this, I have learned english by myself in the internet so sorry for my trash english
      if u like any of my solutions share with us your opinion.

      I make the most silver when I solo. High premium does not hurt solo players at all.
      You state most solo players stick to blue or yellow. I never go blue and only use yellow when traveling from royals to caer and vice versa.
      Please stop putting "new" and "solo" players in the same group.

      1) Why make pvp harder than it already is? I admit I get ganked maybe once a week, usually when not paying attention. Where are all these gankers you speak of? Gankers are so easy to bait and wipe, I wish your statement of them being everywhere were true.
      2) At the moment the game has TOO MANY maps...
      3) Want easy mode? Why not get better at the game. Watch a few guides and you'll be on your way.
      4) No.
      5) Once again no, this is retarded.
      6) Why? Go make a billion silver on your own, this game is easy mode for making silver.

      Find some veteran friends who can teach you the game and how to maximize gains during your play time instead of asking for a change in a game you don't understand yet.
    • New

      Sacrifice

      u wanna say that there's no ganker's everywhere ?
      u wanna say if i get ganked from 5 player's near the gates who are Invisible it's me who not paying attention !!! really ?
      i didn't ask for a esay mode it's just unfear to kill every new player for me why it's esay to kill ok let's i'm not asking for a buff or anything why ganker's when they kill someone in red zone they lose only 1K reputetion why not more then that so they don't kill any low gear player next time they need to choose carefully and cautiously the next victim not any random player.

      i don't want esay mode i wanna see a hard mode game in pve and pvp more skill shot not only buff so red and black zone not only strong player's who have strong items it's about skills to this is not what i wanna talk about it here

      more player's will join and the gold price will get more and we will have more ganker's and less resource and here we go we need Solutions to make the game bigger albion is a great game but this system dosn't allow Significant growth

      and i'm sure they can make it if they make all player's have a good exprince when they are gathering or ff pve or pvp and find other way to earn money like skins and more event's and anything that will not effect the exprince of the players in the game
    • New

      The title of this mismatched.
      Should be new players retention or how to make a soft core game to please new players.

      PvP in relation with Gold price is a really good subject. Let's talk about that.

      First of all.
      What is gold?
      1. Is a in-game currency
      2. Can be bought with Silver or Real Money
      3. Can be generated when is bought with Real Money
      4. Can be depleted when people bough skins or premium with gold
      6. Gold had a Real Money value which is fixed and a Silver value which fluctuates.
      7. The value of gold in term of silver define how much silver you have to pay to bough premium with silver.

      Fun facts: SBI insert ~50k gold in the gold market (there is a quest in starting town that gives you 1 gold for free after you finish the tutorial)

      To understand why Silver value fluctuates. We need to understand:
      What is Silver?
      1. Is a in-game currency
      2. You can bough almost everything in the game with silver
      3. Is generated by killing mobs, silver bags and black market.
      4. Is depleted by taxes, repair cost, premium bought with silver and other game assets that can be bought only from NPC.

      Generation and depletion is like cycle to maintain the value of assets.
      That is what PvP does.
      You grind to get resources to fight...the fight make the gear trash and need to be repaired. And you need to grind again if you lose.
      All of this to make the in game assets to have value.

      If you discourage pvp and encourage grinding the cycle will be like:
      Grind -> Grind more -> Grind again
      (will make the game boring and all in game assets will lose value)

      Right now the cycle is like:
      Grind -> Fun(PvP) -> Grind
      (In this case you have a reason to grind and assets value can grow or at least to maintain)

      Another case is when you keep the inflation,
      No taxes and no trash :
      Less grind -> Fun -> Fun
      In this case the game lose a lot of content
      8.3 Mp being a must, all other stuff losing value and same with game assets.

      Is a very hard job to maintain the in game economy. Because every game aspects are included...and to that is added psychology of players and how they interact.

      So what you have to do to decrease the value of gold in term of silver is to:

      1. Reduce the quantity of silver available
      2. Introduce more stuff that can be bought directly with silver from NPC...skins likely ... expensive one...
      3. Make people to enjoy the PvP, to do more, offer more possibility of building stuff...and fight, destroy and rebuild (Eve)
      4. Make the game more enjoyable overall
      5...etc...etc

      Another cause for gold rising was:
      FREMIUM NOOBS
      What a fremium noob did wrong?
      He grind 9m silver and then bought 2.5k gold to buy premium.(he depleted the gold pool and increased the price of fremium)
      What he could do?
      Buying fremium directly with silver.

      The post was edited 1 time, last by xcruciful ().

    • New

      u cant buy premium with silver. When you buy it with silver the system automaticly buys gold from orders.

      Discuss? Whats to discuss here? U dont understand the game and bring some ideas to ruin it. No, not all solo players are poor. I can make hundreds of milions a week solo. So tell me. Why should i get punished for understanding the game jzst cause noobs like u want to force all ppl to be on your low level of gameplay? Get better at this game, i cant say more to this, realy

      Edit: btw, i get ganked like twice a month. If u walk into stealth gankers its your own fault. They cant go stealth without noticed. They have to see ur tag, u see theyrs. For a short duration but u do. So better open your eyes instead of your mouth....

      Play the game and when u understood it u can have ideas but dont try to change something when u have no idea about it...

      The post was edited 2 times, last by CallMeGosu ().

    • New

      CallMeGosu
      u are just trash talking and acting like one of those blue army :) just because u are from a big guild and have Thousands members in the Alliance
      so u can move with out get ganked from blue army and arch and other big guilds the idea that they take all your item's should be removed to a chance of 3-5 items from inventory and u can't drop your weapen so everyone can enjoy playing and we would have more players in the game if they aren't going to die after just walking to a red or black zone we need to talk about this more and look to other's not just because u are strong and have money in the game u can move with a big party and start kill everyone just for he's gear and inventory.