The Red Vs Blue war escilates

• The Red Vs Blue war escilates

News just in!

Hello Albion, this is the Stormlord (current head b&tch of the CLS)

The situation around the red zones has become impossible to control and the CLS has had to compromise and many of its more idealistic values in order to achieve our base objective .This being the most powerful force in the red zones and buying the newer players of Albion the time to "git gudder"

And this has not been cheap

Seven T8 Panthers with full 8.1 gear
      Spectral Direboar
      Two Spectral bats
      20 Direwolves
      ??? swiftclaws
      Gear... so much gear...

and this has just been me.

The CLS is now going to fight fire with fire, every broken build you love we will kill you with it. You drop a guy with 3 dudes we will drop your 3 dudes with 12. you think your safe as a blue we will now have death squads with only on instruction. Kill all Negative rep. At one stage we had agreements with reds that engaged in solo pvp that we would allow them to have that luxury, only to have those same people drop us with a broken pike build. no more.

You like to conditional fighting?... we drop you with a couple death givers
      You like to Hellgate then whale on noobs? - better move bloody fast because we are coming
      Run too terries? - yeah we comin

Not a single large alliance doesn't do this (as it is too lucrative) and they are protected by the same mechanics that are meant to protect the new players.

the CLS and her allies is expanding in every direction and with a rigid outlook on behaviour and protection of new players we still hold the soul of the concept strong. If you are still a believer that albion can be a place for skill based pvp you must join the cls now and break pvp so hard that the devs will have no choice but too counter

This came from a experience I had. I was using the guards one day to fight some reds and a guy tried to ride through on a dire and I dropped him and he hit me locking him in combat and the guards dropped him and I executed him. happy days but within 48hrs the guards had been heavily nerfed to the point where they can be soloed.

At the time my disgust was palpable but it got the seed of this escalation going

If SBI will not give a f&ck about the broken builds in there game and the shitters who stream endless bu&&sh*t compromising the very thing they say they are trying to fix then we shall help them... hard.

Join the CLS today and be apart of the solution. im no longer asking nicely

CLS now flags.
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN

The post was edited 3 times, last by Stormlord ().

• Stormlord wrote:

The CLS is now going to fight fire with fire, every broken build you love we will kill you with it. You drop a guy with 3 dudes we will drop your 3 dudes with 12. you think your safe as a blue we will now have death squads with only on instruction. Kill all Negative rep.
      So you're going to flag to kill all negative rep?

flag => kill negative rep => lose rep => (repeat) => become negative rep => /suicide ?(
    • Gugusteh wrote:

Stormlord wrote:

The CLS is now going to fight fire with fire, every broken build you love we will kill you with it. You drop a guy with 3 dudes we will drop your 3 dudes with 12. you think your safe as a blue we will now have death squads with only on instruction. Kill all Negative rep.
      So you're going to flag to kill all negative rep?
      flag => kill negative rep => lose rep => (repeat) => become negative rep => /suicide ?(
      its the only way :saint:

Id have to kill a lot of negs too actually lose rep
      The Magic Cross Shoppe
      trades- services - artists - land rentals
      join today!

discord.gg/wbZTeVrfWN