Quick Melts - Season 2 has begun!

    • Neef wrote:

      This is so wrong but so good. Theses poor guys will never enter a dng again with no bubble.
      Thanks man! And believe it or not, there are some people I got more than once with this trick. Some forget about it I think, or just assume it can't happen twice, I dunno. There is one guy who whispers me now, I guess to see if I am online before he enters a dungeon. Kinda funny.

      It was very nerve wracking filming the special. I was afraid I would die and lose my Santa hat, but happy to report, no deaths while filming this episode. Although a few close calls.

      In case anyone missed it, the Christmas Special is the last post of the first page of this thread. :)
    • Quick Melts is back with Season 2! This Season will feature the occasional Special Guest Star. Not for every kill but for some. This episode introduces a new friend of mine, Ginabeans. She is a new player but has some great potential! Want to be a featured in a future episode of Quick Melts? Subscribe to my YouTube channel and post a comment for a chance to be a Special Guest Star for an upcoming Season 2 episode!

    • Neef wrote:

      This feels so wrong...... Poor noobs.... There is a lession in this, Don't zone into a dung without a shield xD
      Yes, and that is my sole motivation. Teaching noobs about bubble. :evil:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      lol @ the 8.1 bag
      Hehe... Yeah, killed him for the same bag twice due to looting issues with him being dead in the portal exit. Poor guy returned and thought he had his bag back at least. :D
    • Blenfjorn wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      This feels so wrong...... Poor noobs.... There is a lession in this, Don't zone into a dung without a shield xD
      Yes, and that is my sole motivation. Teaching noobs about bubble. :evil:

      Fusionbomb wrote:

      lol @ the 8.1 bag
      Hehe... Yeah, killed him for the same bag twice due to looting issues with him being dead in the portal exit. Poor guy returned and thought he had his bag back at least. :D
      Oh yea, you are a humanitarian for sure. So helpful.
    • sandstorm22 wrote:

      What determines if you get a bubble or not when you log into a dungeon?
      Cool down for getting bubble is 60 seconds. So if you have a bubble (the bubble itself last 30 seconds) you can't get it again for 60 seconds. So if you leave town for the red zone and find a solo dungeon right away and don't wait for the 60 second cool down to end, you enter with no bubble and are in danger of being melted.... Quickly.^^
    • They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its too easy to kill theses people givin that they really can't do shit but die, I understand its there fault for not getting a bubble but most theses players prob don't understand what happened. I really don't like seeing new players die over this lol. Makes me feel like they will get super pissed and quit the game.
    • Neef wrote:

      They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its too easy to kill theses people givin that they really can't do shit but die, I understand its there fault for not getting a bubble but most theses players prob don't understand what happened. I really don't like seeing new players die over this lol. Makes me feel like they will get super pissed and quit the game.
      Its pretty toxic? Yes
      It is easy to avoid? Also Yes

      So its not even close to portal block group ganking in reds. Just "say bubble and come in". I see nothing bad in this, but it is toxic as hell, yea.
    • New

      iRawr wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its too easy to kill theses people givin that they really can't do shit but die, I understand its there fault for not getting a bubble but most theses players prob don't understand what happened. I really don't like seeing new players die over this lol. Makes me feel like they will get super pissed and quit the game.
      Its pretty toxic? YesIt is easy to avoid? Also Yes

      So its not even close to portal block group ganking in reds. Just "say bubble and come in". I see nothing bad in this, but it is toxic as hell, yea.
      Yeah its easy to avoid and it also makes players learn how to play better but there will be others who rage quit, So really it comes down to the player who really wants to learn and get better. I'm sure most noobs never thought about learning the bubble system.
    • New

      I occasionally do this as well when BZ dungeons are super dead (which unfortunately is quite often the past several weeks). I noticed the people that run the Royal T7 dungeons almost always run with 2 or 3 people so I use this trick to even the odds. The not having a bubble is one thing but the true issue is the eternity it takes to use abilities after entering.
    • New

      Neef wrote:

      iRawr wrote:

      Neef wrote:

      They really should make it so you get a bubble either way when entering a dung for the first time, This is really cheap and should be fixed, Everytime I watch this, Really when I see new players dieing it makes me feel really bad, Its too easy to kill theses people givin that they really can't do shit but die, I understand its there fault for not getting a bubble but most theses players prob don't understand what happened. I really don't like seeing new players die over this lol. Makes me feel like they will get super pissed and quit the game.
      Its pretty toxic? YesIt is easy to avoid? Also Yes
      So its not even close to portal block group ganking in reds. Just "say bubble and come in". I see nothing bad in this, but it is toxic as hell, yea.
      Yeah its easy to avoid and it also makes players learn how to play better but there will be others who rage quit, So really it comes down to the player who really wants to learn and get better. I'm sure most noobs never thought about learning the bubble system.
      I am not sure the Albion is a nice game for someone if he even can rage quit the game when he got killed by any reason. So i dont see any reason to protect players like that.