Bug al entrar a dungeon

• Bug al entrar a dungeon

Al entrar a una dungeon el juego me pateo y me dejo en pantalla oscura, al ingresar nuevamente al juego, mi personaje estaba sin equipo y en el suelo estaba mi propio cuerpo con mi equipo...
      Estábamos en pleno combate y yo siendo uno de los soportes del equipo. Por ende mi party murió. Espero una pronta y satisfactoria respuesta de parte de los moderadores de albion.
    • New

Translation of the report above:

As I entered a dungeon the game kicked me and left me on dark screen, as I entered the game again, my character was without equipment and on the ground was my own body with my team...
      We were in the middle of combat and I was one of the team's supports. Hence my party died. I expect a prompt and satisfactory response from the Albion moderators.

@Mytherceria
    • New

Hey there,

what you can do next time you encounter a crash so we can look into it:
      • Extract and send me your output log via direct messages: output_log.txt should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here:
        Windows: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your View tab to see it)
      • Extract and send me your dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information.