Albion through TestFlight crashes on login

• Albion through TestFlight crashes on login

Recently got back into Albion and with the two most recent versions of Test Flight on iOS the game instantly crashes the moment you try to enter the world.

The last time I used my iPad it worked fine, but this was probably a year ago or more, so I'm not sure what's causing the crash.

Another note - submitting a bug report opens a ticket automatically and I was told to "please submit bug reports via forums", so why are bug reports opening tickets at all if that's the case?
    • Elletibra wrote:

The last time I used my iPad it worked fine, but this was probably a year ago or more, so I'm not sure what's causing the crash.
      Wow, I'm amazed you weren't removed from the beta program if you didn't log in for that long. That's not a dig at you, that's more aimed at Apple/SBI.

You've posted in the wrong channel - it should really go in forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Board/108-iOS-Test-Forum/

You might want to give more details about the iPad your'e using - model, iOS version etc.At some point, the RAM requirement changed from 2GB to 3GB - could be your issue?