Playing with ExitLag

• Playing with ExitLag

Hello Guys!
      As the title says, im trying to play with the 3days-Trial of ExitLag to reduce ping.
      Im from Austria (not Australia btw xD) but it seems to have none to minimal effect if i run the programm.

Ping is allmost the same as the ping without running ExitLag with constant 132ms.
      Sometimes it moves down to 119ms but thats a rarity and pretty much negligible.

Does anyone experience the same issue?
    • New

Harondale wrote:

Hello Guys!
      As the title says, im trying to play with the 3days-Trial of ExitLag to reduce ping.
      Im from Austria (not Australia btw xD) but it seems to have none to minimal effect if i run the programm.

Ping is allmost the same as the ping without running ExitLag with constant 132ms.
      Sometimes it moves down to 119ms but thats a rarity and pretty much negligible.

Does anyone experience the same issue?
      Hey there,

In general, compared to 5v5 Mobas or First-Person Shooters, being an MMORPG, the game processes information differently - i.e. slower such that ping generally does not matter much if you are below a certain threshold.

The reason for different pings is that everybody in Albion shares one massive game world - we do not separate the player base into different regions. We chose the location for the servers in such a way that the overall ping is optimized for the largest number of players. From Austria, the ping you can expect to get is probably in a range from 90-140ms which is enough to play the game properly, even in competitive PvP situations.