I don't execute Albion Online help!

• I don't execute Albion Online help!

Good, I saw the propaganda of Albion Online everywhere and I gave myself the idea of downloading it, by doing so and trying to run it to start playing it, I first get the logo of the game and after a while I get a sign saying "Albion Online Launcher It stopped working "and below tells me" The program stopped working properly due to a problem, Windows will close the program and notify you if there is a solution. "I downloaded it a lot of times, both by Steam and by the web page (which in this launcher, the web one, when opening it tells me that such files are not found, and I gave myself the task of installing one by one), either by Where I download it, I miss the same error over and over and over again.I tried to find a solution but I had no success, I hope you can answer me soon, I'm dying to try Albion Online
    • Hey there,

so to get behind your issue, at what step did you get your error?
      • You downloaded the launcher from our website (or Steam).
      • Had the launcher download the rest of the game.
      • Pressed Play, game loaded up.
      • You got your error message?
      • Any other time?
      What you could do now:
      • Clear your browser cache and download the launcher from our website again
      • Open the launcher -> Settings -> Repair to let the client check if any files are missing
      • Extract and send me your output log via direct messages: output_log.txt should be copied right after the crash otherwise it will override the file next time you start the game. You can find it here:
        Windows: C:\Users\<YourUserName>\AppData\LocalLow\Sandbox Interactive GmbH\Albion Online Client\output_log.txt (note that AppData is a hidden folder so you should have "Hidden Items" checked in your View tab to see it)
      • Extract and send me your dxdiag file: In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Amoebius76 ().