Nerf invisibility potions - counter 1-shot surprise builds

• Nerf invisibility potions - counter 1-shot surprise builds

Lately I've been seeing a rise in 1 shot builds that leverage invisibility potions. Specifically 2H spear, druid robe, demon helm, demon cape, and royal shoes and/or hunter shoes.

The Strategy
      - The attacker will charge up their abilities and pop an invisibility potion and then engage on the target. If the attacker lands lands his stun and silence it's pretty much guaranteed death, even with a taproot offhand.
      - As the defender you have a near 0% chance of surviving this unless you see them coming.
      - Invisibility potions means you can't see them coming, which I believe is an unfair advantage.

Proposal
      - When using an invisibility potion, remove all positive damage status affects.
      - This would kill the element of surprise for the 1-shot build and give defenders a fighting chance, allowing them the time use a counter (soldier helm, fiend robe, etc).
    • Maezoroth wrote:

0% шансов выжить
      ha ha ha ha ha ha what kind of nonsense well for heaven’s sake stop rolling the barrel on the work things.
      I will give only 3 arguments (try to challenge them a little strategist)
      1. About 40 times I absorbed the blow of such a build and then finished off its bearer and friend for one, I was in such a build albiononline.com/en/characterbuilder/solo-builds/view/40487 (only I torch use)
      2. I will not say explicit statements that the cloaks of Martlok, the Cloak of the undead will protect just do in any situation, and so it is understandable. Just add that there is a cloak that completely negates the combination of such a fence Fort Sterling
      3. We simulate the situation, the peak uses all its skills to gain 8 charges + sacrifices an entire slot for potions to use the effect of surprise, that as a result, all the abilities in the mana cooldown have no protection, no frontiers literally stand a naked person who can use only auto attack. Conclusion if the plan did not work at 50% of the peak, it will die that there is no OP and after reading it I suggest you delete this post not a shame...
    • Maezoroth wrote:

- As the defender you have a near 0% chance of surviving this unless you see them coming.
      The silence has a delay, you can literally pop a cleric robe if you aren't asleep at the wheel. There are so many counters I'm not going to list them all but obviously your build is trash if you're dying to it with a taproot. I'm pretty sure I have a video of me killing you, you stood there looting the chest and then got rekt by mobs. We don't need clueless players asking for it to be easier to loot the chest and run away, if you weren't, you would have easily got away.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out insults. Please review the rules of the Feedback and Suggestions forum here: https://forum.albiononline.com/index.php/Thread/25495-Read-before-posting-About-the-feedback-forum/ ().

• Maezoroth wrote:

Lately I've been seeing a rise in 1 shot builds that leverage invisibility potions. Specifically 2H spear, druid robe, demon helm, demon cape, and royal shoes and/or hunter shoes.

The Strategy
      - The attacker will charge up their abilities and pop an invisibility potion and then engage on the target. If the attacker lands lands his stun and silence it's pretty much guaranteed death, even with a taproot offhand.
      - Invisibility potions means you can't see them coming, which I believe is an unfair advantage.

Proposal
      - When using an invisibility potion, remove all positive damage status affects.
      - This would kill the element of surprise for the 1-shot build and give defenders a fighting chance, allowing them the time use a counter (soldier helm, fiend robe, etc).
      Stop saying no sense sentences, if you get killed is because you are still learning game mechanics and don't pay attention to name tags, any kind of invisibility needs to spot you and flash the name tag. And then the capes, the gigantify potion, the cleanse too many ways to get out actually we need to nerf those skills of gatherers!
      Ganking in big groups makes things easy and with very low escape chance to solo player there you should nerf with no mercy because also 2 days playing noobs can do that so this makes the game no skill only numbers count friendly

The post was edited 2 times, last by hypnoticshadow ().