Allow guild hideouts to be a real community

• Allow guild hideouts to be a real community

Details aside, I wish I could live, farm, and build on a black zone map next to my guildmates, instead of being hidden away on a personal island or teleporting around the royals to varying solo or group events. The immersion value would be far higher! Durn it, I'd like to have neighbors, and feel like we're really "out there" roughing it, market-free, on our own. :)

I don't know if I can properly describe how cool that would be: to live out of a central black zone base instead of the amorphous royal cities.

I get that home plots were made ostensibly to fill that void, but they simply aren't practical living space for an entire guild, and the royal realmgates, islands, and markets are beyond OP in comparison.

I'm really hoping Queen makes it economically viable to live in the black zone (and not just role-play it for a while). :)
    • Roccandil wrote:

Details aside, I wish I could live, farm, and build on a black zone map next to my guildmates, instead of being hidden away on a personal island or teleporting around the royals to varying solo or group events. The immersion value would be far higher! Durn it, I'd like to have neighbors, and feel like we're really "out there" roughing it, market-free, on our own. :)

I don't know if I can properly describe how cool that would be: to live out of a central black zone base instead of the amorphous royal cities.

I get that home plots were made ostensibly to fill that void, but they simply aren't practical living space for an entire guild, and the royal realmgates, islands, and markets are beyond OP in comparison.

I'm really hoping Queen makes it economically viable to live in the black zone (and not just role-play it for a while). :)
      uuugh... thats exactly what they will be... at least thats the plan.
    • Captainrussia wrote:

Roccandil wrote:

uuugh... thats exactly what they will be... at least thats the plan.

So, SBI has confirmed the following?

- Instanced farm plots
      - Buildable artifact foundry
      - Buildable energy manipulator
      - Enough instanced house plots for an entire guild to live in

If so, I'd missed that. Right now, my impression is that hideouts are simply instanced home plots.
    • Roccandil wrote:

So, SBI has confirmed the following?

- Instanced farm plots
      - Buildable artifact foundry
      - Buildable energy manipulator
      - Enough instanced house plots for an entire guild to live in

If so, I'd missed that. Right now, my impression is that hideouts are simply instanced home plots.
      - yes,not sure,I think so,depends on the guild size

They've been quite secretive about hideouts but it should all come out in the coming weeks
      SUMOS - Pound for Pound Champs of Albion
    • Adrivan wrote:

I like the concept as well, but its gonna be annoying to have less people hanging around in the royal cities, it makes trade slower.
      This open space for newer players, even more considering there will be no plots in the Royal Continent anymore.

Its a perfect situation to setup 'faction plots' in the Royals. Not as big as the Guild Plots, but not as small as outposts.