2 healers in 5v5 hell gates. Current brain dead meta...

• 2 healers in 5v5 hell gates. Current brain dead meta...

Please fix the 2 healers comps in 5v5 hgs! Everyone is playing that shit and it is just killing the game inside hell gates. Why would you bother to have proper composition and someone with a brain when you can just run 2 great holy staffs with cleric cowls and armors (guardian boots too ofc). You cant kill anyone because the healers will heal, you cannot also kill a healer cuz they will use guardian boots, followed by cleric armor/cowl while the other healer is pumping back his hp, and suddenly, your healer dies from the 3 bruisers that are on him. Normal comps are not pretty much useless versus this braindead meta of 2 healers. We've been winning hgs with 2 great holys, 2 bows and a xbow with soldier armor ffs...

Retroman please, don't kill the fun of 5v5 hgs cuz of this retarded shit.
    • Some time ago (don;t remember when) 2 healers comps was a meta on GvG... And in that time ppl wasn't crying about that but they developed other composition who was good vs 2 healer comp. So if you encounter a loot of thise 2 healers comp use Your brain and think what You can do to counter it. It's part of the game (theorycrafting and experimenting with builds and compositions).
    • " Some time ago (don;t remember when) 2 healers comps was a meta on GvG... And in that time ppl wasn't crying about that but they developed other composition who was good vs 2 healer comp. So if you encounter a loot of thise 2 healers comp use Your brain and think what You can do to counter it. It's part of the game (theorycrafting and experimenting with builds and compositions). "

Have we not seen this before:

- Accuse the opening poster of crying

- tell them to use their brain

- blame the opening poster for not being skilled enough to overcome the problem

Femke I recommend you don't even reply to NdwZ's response, just wait for someone intelligent enough to see your side of it and then if they have a different perspective they can discuss it with you.

Responses taking the format I outlined above aren't worth anyone's time, as it can be applied to any complaint a player makes about the game.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ « bit.ly/pokerface-albion
    • Captainrussia wrote:

they already nerfed double healer comps by introducing healing sickness a couple of patches ago
      The problem is the way everyone uses cleric cowl with combination with the two healers. It gives you the easiest way to reset, just ice block in the middle of the fight and wait for the other healer to heal you. Its like the specter jacket and quarrier boots, the combination of the two is the fucked up thing.
    • Femke wrote:

Captainrussia wrote:

they already nerfed double healer comps by introducing healing sickness a couple of patches ago
      The problem is the way everyone uses cleric cowl with combination with the two healers. It gives you the easiest way to reset, just ice block in the middle of the fight and wait for the other healer to heal you. Its like the specter jacket and quarrier boots, the combination of the two is the fucked up thing.
      how about not killing the healer if you struggle with the cowl?
      then let him wear this useless cowl and ignore him. get a clean burst on someone else and gg, 1 dps and 1 tank left that will never harm anybody of your group just a lil bit.
      if you tell me now they dont run even a tank ask yourself how u can get killed by something like this ^^
    • Try use composition who counter 2 healer... If you can't / don;t know what comp counter it (i must admit that i don;t know, i'm not participate in 5v5 content of game so i'm not experence enough) try use youself thise composition and look at thise comp's whith You have most truble of deafet, or thise vs which you can't beat them. If You run a XXX of runs in 5vs5 as a 2 healer comp an win at least 90% of them (ofc not including enemys who get in with crap gear or good geared but not skilled enough) then write topic that thise composition need some nerf. If You cant win against someone it's not a sitiuation needing a nerf. If You using that "OP composition" and win 90% or more then You can make sentense that thise comp is OP and need a nerf. Just a fact that You lose against this composition isn't a reason to nerf it...
    • Oh shit, the fight is not one insta burst..?

Look at the CD of the chowl, look at the CD of your burst...

Your burst happen 2-3 times more often

Disable the second healer while one ice blocks

Use the tactics of 2 Man gates..

Force one healer in iceblock, fear the other, refocus the ice block or something else

I am Happy that it is not ..silence root burst dive healer GG

The answer of 2 healers with chowl is the result of the bruiser dive healer meta, and it is good that way