Disarray (Zerg Debuff)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• @Retroman

Optimal Number size is still 120
      Do you really want albion to be a '120 vs 120' game for people with only the best PCs and still shit FPS?

Queen will be a fail imo if this is the case.
      Make it so that optimal number size is 20 v 20. It would be way more fun.
      3+ FPS is not fun for me, and 120 vs 120 is not fun for me.

3 FPS low:
      youtube.com/watch?v=qTrQx_2VcTc
      1 FPS low:
      youtu.be/jY2o3dSyhJg?t=1585
      5 FPS low:
      youtu.be/8EBu34JO4wc?t=606
      3 FPS low:
      youtube.com/watch?v=HPWkACBM9T8
      4 FPS low:
      youtube.com/watch?v=1T8ybIxhP7A
      4 FPS low:
      youtube.com/watch?v=toaWa42UFj4

fuk, how many more do you want me to show you? :P
    • OriginalGangster wrote:

@Retroman, @Korn and @Eltharyon Merry Christmas!

People want Queen to be the change for the well-being of the game, please don't leave Queen without modifying the Zerg Debuff.

reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…3f6c/open_letter_for_sbi/

reddit.com/r/albiononline/comm…out_disarray_zerg_debuff/

The Smart Queue could also be another well used tool, for example, if there are 50 men from "X" alliance on a map, and other alliance "Y" want to enter with 100 that can only join 50 from "Y" to be equitable to "X" and the rest go into queue? The same situation if there were 100 "Y" on a map, and an alliance "X" of 50 would like to enter, it would automatically move 50 of the alliance "Y" and leave them in queue with the "VIP" tag to prevent them from queuing shotcallers or healers that would be assigned directly from the guild roles.
      @Wargorth they have no plans to change the values for Queen but I am very sure that with everything that has been said, they dont want to just leave it that way, it is for lack of time nothing more.
    • I agree the debuff could go even a bit stronger...maybe do 2% per 5 so that there is bigger differene between 50v25 and on the end scale from whatever 80 onwards only 1% per 5 players.

But this idea that you should have a good time against 100 ppl of POE or BA or MG is ridiculous. Alliances are here because they are human nature! yes the wallet idea for bigger empires is good as that would be natural, but there is already a huge cost to big empires in albion, this is why allainces do not last in this game if you havent noticed.

You should not expect to be able to win against overwhelming numbers, to me trying to change the rules of the world is the beta behauviour. There are other ways of winning against the big boys and if you dont like their gamestyle and dont want to fight them then you should not get to be in the rosiest of zones. Oh and no hard caps, come on its like we are children, we all want freedom right, well people make decisions. there are guilds out there without big allainces and huge zergs and they are winning btw, more and more. yes they cannot go against overwhelming numbers but you shouldnt be able to 98/100 times. but they prove it is possible to achieve success.

just my opinion
    • im still not sold on it... we have still never considered taking on someone with a blob +2 over us... just means wiping

i think the original patch 10 was more on track than the newer... better scaling second round but i think CC and Healing being untouched just pushes more focus on tanks and healing people rush in drop 100% dps on the 5-20 players they catch and run back and heal till CC is ready again I am not very fond of this 1 shot style of fighting run in run out over and over at least with punishing cc reduction we would actually see people wade further in to battle than the edge of their E range to secure kills without being perma stunned mybe the cc chaining need hit, after 1 cc the next is reduced harder... does anyone know the dubuff on subsequent cc currently?

another route would be pushing more scaling... there would be less grovekeepers around if t4 were scaled back to 1.5 - 2 seconds and the 8 stays around where it is i think near 6 sec we wouldnt see so many 4.1 grovekeepers being used creating at least a cost to getting that big stun. Camlanns could use some scaling... perhaps the area off the top of my head i think its 9m? maybe t4 drop to 5m and t8 is 11m
      in general too many T8 chest pieces with t7 boots and helm then t5-t6 weapons running around should be scaled so everyone is pushing to get high tier to get the same utility instead of bringing out the t4 and doing just was well
    • GluttonySDS wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

Or maybe, just maybe, make the game more skillbased so people could fight outnumbered and stop using arbitrary debuffs to try to get the game to playout in the way you want :)
      With AOE escalation -- you can already fight out numbered.
      With record low numbers for CGVGs, and so many not turning up for the nonstop resets, I truly wonder when you will back peddle on all of your horrible opinions about what direction the game should go.
      BoM, In our hearts and minds.
      Twitch
      Youtube
    • JonahVeil wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

Or maybe, just maybe, make the game more skillbased so people could fight outnumbered and stop using arbitrary debuffs to try to get the game to playout in the way you want :)
      With record low numbers for CGVGs, and so many not turning up for the nonstop resets, I truly wonder when you will back peddle on all of your horrible opinions about what direction the game should go.
      SBI is a business -- why do you think they are making this patch solely for me and my "horrible opinions" and not making the changes based off data (like the fact that "significantly less than 1% of the game GvGd") or whats best for their bottom line?

#GluttonyPatchWouldHaveWeed
    • Or they could add friendly fire to the game to add skill to being a zerg.

AND now that they have made a “smartqeue” they could remove the blob mechanics, or increase cap to 20 so smaller groups would have a chance of guerilla tactics on a large zerg.

The system today punishes a 15 man group, that tries to play smart against a 100 man group.

Imagine life in sherwood forest if the sherif of nottingham had blob mechanics !!. Blob mechanics were made to favor the small, but in reality helps the zergs.
    • gmatagmis wrote:

Dissarray is awesome.

According to my calculations if we dont consider tanks as much:

77 people is effectively ~ 59.3 people
      &
      167 people is effectively ~ 49.5‬ people

Going any more than 120 is not needed and slowly nerfs your zerg the more you go above it.
      So if we ignore Tanks, Black Order really had the advantage here. If it was 77 vs 120 they would have the disadvantage.
    • GluttonySDS wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

SBI is a business -- why do you think they are making this patch solely for me and my "horrible opinions" and not making the changes based off data (like the fact that "significantly less than 1% of the game GvGd") or whats best for their bottom line?
      #GluttonyPatchWouldHaveWeed

I agree, remove gvgs completely, dont waste time on crystal leagues lmfao

remove hellgates as well while we are at that

then add a feature that for every member in your alliance you get 1k points so you can make sure you win via numbers

I wonder why significantly less than 1% of the game catches fish

Should probably remove fishing as well

Then add more mages, everyone likes raiding mages, mage raiding is done by over 80% of people, more mages, make mages great again, daily content kill mages

After that you have great game catering to zergs, so exactly what "masses" want, genius fucking ideas

Whoever came up with zerg debuff never was in a zvz once btw, I dont know why would you even bother with something so meaningless

The post was edited 2 times, last by tabooshka ().

• Removing competetive even fights as a game factor has been Gluttony and Blue armys wet dream for at least the last 2 years, and finally they get what they have hoped for.
      My only hope is that destroying the game for the anti zerg people, at least will make the zerg loving demografic soar.

Deciding to fundamentally chang a game that cant handle large player numbers into a even bigger zerg fest than ever before is beyond me, but i do hope im wrong here. And who knows, then the next 6 months dev time can be used to repair the damage done to the game but the last 6 months development.

There is also the tiny chance that it works as intended, considering the intentions are fine - and then we have a great game.

/F
    • tabooshka wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

GluttonySDS wrote:

JonahVeil wrote:

SBI is a business -- why do you think they are making this patch solely for me and my "horrible opinions" and not making the changes based off data (like the fact that "significantly less than 1% of the game GvGd") or whats best for their bottom line?#GluttonyPatchWouldHaveWeed
      I agree, remove gvgs completely, dont waste time on crystal leagues lmfao

remove hellgates as well while we are at that

then add a feature that for every member in your alliance you get 1k points so you can make sure you win via numbers

I wonder why significantly less than 1% of the game catches fish

Should probably remove fishing as well

Then add more mages, everyone likes raiding mages, mage raiding is done by over 80% of people, more mages, make mages great again, daily content kill mages

After that you have great game catering to zergs, so exactly what "masses" want, genius fucking ideas

Whoever came up with zerg debuff never was in a zvz once btw, I dont know why would you even bother with something so meaningless
      Remove Hellgates and Cgvgs also you got to be fucking joking, Yeah lets just scrap the little content we have good idea bro....