Testserver Patch Notes - Percival Patch 8

• Testserver Patch Notes - Percival Patch 8

Percival Patch 8

Allhallows Has Arrived!

• Added "Hallowed Ground", a new Halloween-themed Group Dungeon with a rare chance of spawning in all T4-T8 zones, as well as T3 black zones
      • Added Halloween Decorations in all cities
      Adventurer's Tokens
      • Players can now trade in Adventurer's Challenge avatar border unlock items at the Vanity Merchant to receive an Adventurer's Token
      • The unlock item can be bought and sold, but after an avatar border is unlocked, it is irreversibly bound to your character and cannot be bought or sold
      • Each border gives one Adventurer's Token, which is bound to the same character
      • The first item available for tokens will be a new Adventurer's Avatar Border, which will cost 2 tokens and also be bound to your character
      • Additional new items purchasable for tokens will be introduced in the coming months
      Other Changes
      • Construction crews are hard at work in front of Conquerors' Hall, preparing for the new Season 7 winner statue
      • Exploding Barrels no longer need to be destroyed to unlock reward chests in Randomized Dungeons
      Fixes
      • Channeling spells are now canceled upon changing clusters
      • Channeling spells are now canceled upon opening lootbags, and using a spell with the lootbag open will close the lootbag
      • "Alone No Longer" Achievement will now unlock immediately when a friend request is accepted
      • Additional minor graphical, UI, and localization fixes
    • No change to the absolute joke which is the damnation staff 'E' right now. Really? Are we going to be having this issue with the most broken thing in the game right now taking weeks upon weeks to fix? I wouldn't even care if the damnation was changed back to what it was before the change, because that's a lot better than the broken shit we got right now.

clap
    • Robinhoodrs wrote:

No change to the absolute joke which is the damnation staff 'E' right now. Really? Are we going to be having this issue with the most broken thing in the game right now taking weeks upon weeks to fix? I wouldn't even care if the damnation was changed back to what it was before the change, because that's a lot better than the broken shit we got right now.
      Look again.

Cursed Staffs:
      • Cataclysm (Damnation Staff)
        • The damage is now applied as a damage over time effect, which can't be stacked and can't be relfected anymore
        • Damage per tick: 27 -> 18
        • DoT Interval: 0.5s -> 1s
    • PrintsKaspian wrote:

Adventurer's Tokens

Players can now trade in Adventurer's Challenge avatar border unlock items at the Vanity Merchant to receive an Adventurer's Token

The unlock item can be bought and sold, but after an avatar border is unlocked, it is irreversibly bound to your character and cannot be bought or sold

Each border gives one Adventurer's Token, which is bound to the same character

The first item available for tokens will be a new Adventurer's Avatar Border, which will cost 2 tokens and also be bound to your character

Additional new items purchasable for tokens will be introduced in the coming months
      This seems a bit weird. Exchanging 2 avatar borders for 1. Unless the 1 that is sold in the store somehow looks "super cool and unique". Also...I do get it that we will have other items up for exchange soon, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

PrintsKaspian wrote:

Channeling spells are now canceled upon opening lootbags, and using a spell with the lootbag open will close the lootbag
      What about Hellion Hood looting chests?
    • Valkyrior wrote:

We have some duplicate borders now hence why they put the trade I guess
      which ones?

I was disappointed that I could not trade in my season reward borders (silver rank) for this token, I've been a winner of silver season before, and I already have these borders, but they are not tradable apparently :(

Was this an oversight? @PrintsKaspian