Pinned Mobile: Planned Improvements

• Tabor wrote:

I still have zero idea how anyone could actually play a PvP MMO on a damn cell phone but hey if they can do something that works for you folks it is always nice having more people out in the world to fight.
      Well phones are not officially supported and I agree with you about how anyone could even consider playing on a phone. Tablets are a little more viable, but touch controls are still next to useless for PvP.

I used to spend hours on my iPad killing mins and gathering and that was perfectly doable. The game looks absolutely beautiful on iPad. However, I only now use the iPad to tend to my island and play the market. Everything else I do on PC.

Mobile is really just an extension of the game, giving a nice add-on to do certain tasks.
    • i've played games like albion on mobile, stuff like vainglory. with the proper adjustments theres no reason you couldnt play albion on a phone, atleast for gathering/small scale pvp. but i really think thats all anyone expects from the mobile client. just the ability to play in small pvp fights, gather/craft and read the screen for market transaction lmaoo. I really hope we get atleast some updates of when to expect stuff. If we arent gonna see anything with Queen thats fine, I think people just wanna know lol.
    • CrypticBull wrote:

Hi, I play on a Samsung Galaxy s8 for Albion. Mobile has many things I believe that really need changes.

1. Fix the animation for abilities on mobile. Frequently, I see that animations of abilities just don't show at all, even with the settings turned on. An example of this is a Badon bow's E and a Blazing staff's E, on mobile, people won't be able to see the animation and won't realize it's there until they take damage.

2. Fix the disconnects and long loading times when loading between zones. I can remember countless times when loading between zones and seeing my bubble about to run out, it gets annoying at times when I also disconnect.

3. When pvping on a phone screen (sometimes even on tables) I find it hard to chain abilities and would sometimes end up walking instead of tapping the ability. This also happens frequently when tapping on players.

4. Lag after killing mobs. I'm not sure if this is a device issue or game issue but sometimes there are lag spikes after killing a mob and it gets annoying when killing groups of mobs in a solo dungeon.

5. Looting items. It's hard trying to fast loot items due to needing to drag them one by one on mobile.

6. Typing/Using chat/Tapping. On mobile, I find it hard to tap onto small things like inventory, chat, typing messages and etc.

7. Being able to purchase premium with Google play credits (and whatever apple uses). It would be nice to be able to purchase premium with other methods such as google play credits.
      Man you are absolutely right.
    • Awesome job on the UI for Queen! I cant wait for more love for mobile! the menus are still a tab small to read but im sure you guys will continue updating mobile as time goes on! I cant find the logout button now though lol. anyone know where its at on mobile now? Im also excited for the ability to zoom in and out on mobile like on PC.
    • Tap the menu button top right. Opens a large menu, logout at bottom. I really like this new HUD. Looks like we got a slightly increased inventory, while decreasing the window size. Narrower and longer inventory window, taking up less screen, but individual slots are smaller, thus we see more of our inventory while using less screen. Spell layout on right side is well placed. Love that we can now rotate our screen, with spells on the right, I rotated, so my power cord is on left side instead to right.

Top of HUD, we have challenge icon with % below showing our progress. Thumbs up. :)
      Then our weight % / inventory icon. Thumbs up again.
      Then the menu context button. Thumbs up.

At first I thought the Minimap was incorrect, but figured out is was just zoomed in.

Spell animations are missing, using a fire staff, I just point my staff at target, then they take damage, no visible fireballs or bolts.

First thing I did was buy the Monk outfit, just hood and robe. Think it was about 1150 gold. Looks great. :)
    • men wtf the game go like sht in android and you say to me that yoy give me a new layout and forvthat i cant even play men wtf...the foking new layout sucks why put the skill in the top that is so foking stupid :v you ssy to me that now the map is zoom wtf nobody zoom the foking map come on....the only good thing of the new layout is the foking butyon for open the chat and is the only good ghing cause ghis people so buzy doing stupid sht and broken the old amazing map for give theis new map that sucks :v dont even put the foking analog stick for can play with out of my foking hand in front my face...

#devripalbiononline

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited the last statement. ().

• mineless wrote:

men wtf the game go like sht in android and you say to me that yoy give me a new layout and forvthat i cant even play men wtf...the foking new layout sucks why put the skill in the top that is so foking stupid :v you ssy to me that now the map is zoom wtf nobody zoom the foking map come on....the only good thing of the new layout is the foking butyon for open the chat and is the only good ghing cause ghis people so buzy doing stupid sht and broken the old amazing map for give theis new map that sucks :v dont even put the foking analog stick for can play with out of my foking hand in front my face...
      #devripalbiononline
      Try using punctuation, you moron!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited the quote. ().

• mineless wrote:

men wtf the game go like sht in android and you say to me that yoy give me a new layout and forvthat i cant even play men wtf...the foking new layout sucks why put the skill in the top that is so foking stupid :v you ssy to me that now the map is zoom wtf nobody zoom the foking map come on....the only good thing of the new layout is the foking butyon for open the chat and is the only good ghing cause ghis people so buzy doing stupid sht and broken the old amazing map for give theis new map that sucks :v dont even put the foking analog stick for can play with out of my foking hand in front my face...
      #devripalbiononline
      The game crashes in the cities, and when you moving to another location. That's what I'm agree with you, it's feel more on a devices with less ram memory and slower processor. Since I using Samsung Galaxy tab S6 and Asus Rog Phone 2, I getting this every 10-15min.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited the quote ().