Hi, I play on a Samsung Galaxy s8 for Albion. Mobile has many things I believe that really need changes.
1. Fix the animation for abilities on mobile. Frequently, I see that animations of abilities just don't show at all, even with the settings turned on. An example of this is a Badon bow's E and a Blazing staff's E, on mobile, people won't be able to see the animation and won't realize it's there until they take damage.
2. Fix the disconnects and long loading times when loading between zones. I can remember countless times when loading between zones and seeing my bubble about to run out, it gets annoying at times when I also disconnect.
3. When pvping on a phone screen (sometimes even on tables) I find it hard to chain abilities and would sometimes end up walking instead of tapping the ability. This also happens frequently when tapping on players.
4. Lag after killing mobs. I'm not sure if this is a device issue or game issue but sometimes there are lag spikes after killing a mob and it gets annoying when killing groups of mobs in a solo dungeon.
5. Looting items. It's hard trying to fast loot items due to needing to drag them one by one on mobile.
6. Typing/Using chat/Tapping. On mobile, I find it hard to tap onto small things like inventory, chat, typing messages and etc.
7. Being able to purchase premium with Google play credits (and whatever apple uses). It would be nice to be able to purchase premium with other methods such as google play credits.
I have participated on the survey and I look forward on future mobile updates.