Mobile: Planned Improvements

• Hey all,

first of all - great game, having a blast playing it. BUT there are exactly two things u need to adress before you can release this on android/ios officially.

1. Targeting Options - "Attack nearest enemy" for auto Attack

U need to implement this option for mobile. In a fight with enemy 3 players and e.g. 3 mobs around, you cant click 5 times on "change target" to target randomely the one u need. With that function meeles can just stay on there prefered target.

Range can choose this too for better kiting.
      Note: only for auto attacks, so you can still manuelly select other targets for non skillshot abilities.

This comes from a high elo arena of valor (LoL-mobile Version).

2. Fix skill animations asap.

Right now I pretty much play the whole day without seeing any skill animations, dont matter which graphic options I choose - they always disappear after some time in the game.

I do have an Ipad Pro 2019, I dont have any performamce issues and being constantly on 60 FPS.

I actually cant play pvp, because I dont see my skills, nor the enemy skills.

Hopefully this is the right forum to adress it. This game has huge potential on the mobile market because its pretty much Diablo Immortal MMORPG on mobile - this type of games arr loved on mobile.
    • just fix the game crush after change maps fix the animation of the skills and just copy the foking generic hud if all the moba games and release fast the mobile version and the real think this go for the mobile players...find a good phone no think you guys go to play albion with the same phone that you guys play freefire foking noobs
    • So glad to see progress on the mobile front. As a die hard gamer I'd never think I'd find myself playing games competitively on a mobile platform or even a tablet for that matter.

However after getting into Eve Echoes and upgrading my iPhone X to the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and then being excited to be able to give this game a go on the mobile platform has made me grin ear to ear.

With that said, currently i can play Albion on this beast of a phone on High settings and still rock 30+ FPS on Normal the FPS is locked at 60 and for a mobile device the graphics still look the same, amazing. However i can currently only withstand 30 min game sessions until I'm forced to stop and let the phone cool. I tried letting it go until the Auto shutdown kicked in, it was around 45 mins +/- 5mins.

I really do hope some optimization is done to not allow the CPU to run so hot.
    • SHARKY wrote:

Xianders wrote:

just fix the game crush after change maps fix the animation of the skills and just copy the foking generic hud if all the moba games and release fast the mobile version and the real think this go for the mobile players...find a good phone no think you guys go to play albion with the same phone that you guys play freefire foking noobs
      Did your dog type that?
      Funny thing for a shark to say.

Gryffyth:Toma tu arma y síguenos en discord.gg/ktrNXWN
    • Please add "Attack nearest enemy" option for melee players. its too hard to use random target button and attack button is too small i want to make it bigger.
      I want to see hideout owners and castle owners in world map in mobile version too.

My biggest problem is attacking nearest enemy right now. Because i cant do normal attack without choosing the nearest enemy

Thanks...
    • Hi

so about the game i'm happy with it however, there is a problem that is bothering me where you could fix it is about the transition of maps, because whenever you move from one map to another, the game itself goes back to the login screen .
      I don't know if I have this problem, but I will be happy if you solve this problem

Thank you very much in advance...
      Jogador de albion mobile :thumbsup:
    • I have noticed it is quite difficult to click on the tiny number when buying something in the auction house to change the amount of something want to buy. Even on PC the box is very small to click on or even read. Maybe increase that box on the slider and the (+,-) by 20%