Pinned Mobile: Planned Improvements

• mineless wrote:

the worst things is this dev guys release the game for android and in his mind the most of the people go to use a tablet for play :v men wtf that is a foking joke and slap in the face for the mobile users....i expen like 20 foking dollars for buy the foking drees toy girlfriend and she can even use ut cause we open the apareance sht and the game broke :v
      good way throw money to the trashcan
      På nåt sätt håller jag med :)
    • I agree the mobile version is in a bad state concerning performance and memory crashes and it's an uphill battle as the game keeps growing.
      But keep in mind that it has been in "beta" for years now and not officially released on stores. Optimization will take some time as the PC/Desktop version will always take priority.

We understand your frustration, but let's keep the discussion productive.
      • Store release will solve the download issue and UI changes are ongoing. We are working on a new download system for the store.
      • We are focusing much more on phones, tablets were able to use an unchanged desktop UI so far.
      • You may change your spell layout in the settings.
      We are keeping close track of all issues reported and working on solutions. Some are easier, some really tricky.

Cheers.
    • in the current android client I experiencing two issues:

1: the setting for spell location, right side or bottom does not work. when I close out the client the spell buttons always default back to right side.

2: the option for spell cast does not work. I cannot select cast spell on button release. (for use with bluetooth keyboard touch pad with android)
    • in phone the game crash all the time
      after the queen update i expend like a week with out of play cuase the game broken all the time and i need to wait for you guys update ok i wait
      you guys update so good i can play again but after that you guys release like 5 updates more and now my game broken all the time again
      now i update the game today and surpirise now my game broken more than before
      y buy 30 days of premiun and i only go to use like 7 days :v
      thank you
    • Merkur wrote:

I agree the mobile version is in a bad state concerning performance and memory crashes and it's an uphill battle as the game keeps growing.
      But keep in mind that it has been in "beta" for years now and not officially released on stores. Optimization will take some time as the PC/Desktop version will always take priority.

• Store release will solve the download issue and UI changes are ongoing. We are working on a new download system for the store.
      • We are focusing much more on phones, tablets were able to use an unchanged desktop UI so far.
      We are keeping close track of all issues reported and working on solutions. Some are easier, some really tricky.

Cheers.
      We are waiting for it! Looks like the game sacrefised alot to be allowed on mobile devices, but its just unplayable on it now coth the UI and controls.
      The improvements should finally fix it. So we finally can not just play AH/YZ farm simulator on mobile.
    • @iRawr first of all, there are only around 50 specs in the used gear. Secondly, where did you even see a statement that everything is good and there is no need to improve? This video was made as kind of experiment to see how pvp on a mobile client feels like. I`ve encountered many issues, which was already mentioned in this thread/forum branch, like animations disappearing, crashes, some issues with the ui and controls, or client dl. Sure thing the mobile version need some love, but the fact is that even in the current state it is playable.
    • New

Merkur wrote:

I agree the mobile version is in a bad state concerning performance and memory crashes and it's an uphill battle as the game keeps growing.

Cheers.
      Its been about a month since last statement from the mobile devs.

could we get a status brief on what is in the pipeline for the mobile client?

much appreciated