East Europe region evening lags

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• East Europe region evening lags

Hello, i was meeting that problem for last 3 weeks. All we know that "Lagbion Offline" had not so good reputation with optimisation or server stability work. So thats why i guess its problem of the game, further i'll explain why i think so. As we remember developers tryed even joke about it, and released "lag boots", old should rmb that. But after they fixed lags explain it like DDOS attacks, and now all good. However last month or 3 weeks (cant say more concretely) in mass fights or any evening activity(7-9pm 0GMT) me and some ppl have BIG ping lags. Seems like ping grow a little (+10-20) but in fight you have delay as 50ms screenlags from time to time. Not all from my segment have same problem. But i have much better system and connection than they(who havent that problem) have. I checkd loose package from my connection and found nothing. So i think its again problem of servers cant cope with amount of users. Ye, and when i play morning or afternoon all fly without any problems.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Evas_Flarelight: Edited out slur ().

• Ezerlast wrote:

Hello, i was meeting that problem for last 3 weeks. All we know that "Lagbion Offline" had not so good reputation with optimisation or server stability work. So thats why i guess its problem of the game, further i'll explain why i think so. As we remember developers tryed even joke about it, and released "lag boots", oldfags should rmb that. But after they fixed lags explain it like DDOS attacks, and now all good. However last month or 3 weeks (cant say more concretely) in mass fights or any evening activity(7-9pm 0GMT) me and some ppl have BIG ping lags. Seems like ping grow a little (+10-20) but in fight you have delay as 50ms screenlags from time to time. Not all from my segment have same problem. But i have much better system and connection than they(who havent that problem) have. I checkd loose package from my connection and found nothing. So i think its again problem of servers cant cope with amount of users. Ye, and when i play morning or afternoon all fly without any problems.
      Same issue for me.

I play using wifi but have a consistent 120-200 ping throughout the day and afternoon, but 7pm utc i wil get repeatedly high ping spikes and disconnection.

I have a screenshot of 10,000 ping.
      » ᴘ ᴇ ɴ ɢ ᴜ ɪ ɴ • s ɴ ɪ ᴘ ᴇ ʀ « bit.ly/pokerface-albion
    • New

I'm too have been enjoying this problem for ~3 weeks and feel it now. Everyday at 18-21 UTC i can see that wherever i am all who near me every same period time stop for 1-2 sec and teleport after this time into position where they must be really. And I also observed that in this short lag time I helpless because i can't use anything or move. It may be city, open world, scrim, crystal battle, no matter. This lags not depend from your location and what happens near you.