[9. October 2019] Percival Patch 7

• Midgard wrote:

VexVane wrote:

Simple fact is that majority of people playing MMO's today apparently cannot afford $10/mth
      If this is true then people need to stop wasting their time playing games and go out and get a job. Seriously.
      Maybe people have jobs, but they also have bills and responsibilities that trump games, especially ones that are only played after the more important things go to bed.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

Midgard wrote:

VexVane wrote:

Simple fact is that majority of people playing MMO's today apparently cannot afford $10/mth
      If this is true then people need to stop wasting their time playing games and go out and get a job. Seriously.
      Maybe people have jobs, but they also have bills and responsibilities that trump games, especially ones that are only played after the more important things go to bed.
      if they have jobs, and haven’t got a lousy 10bucks spare per month then they need to get a second job as they’re living beyond their means.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

Midgard wrote:

VexVane wrote:

if they have jobs, and haven’t got a lousy 10bucks spare per month then they need to get a second job as they’re living beyond their means.
      No it means they're spending money on more important things than a stupid game. Anyone who makes a game a higher priority than anything important has a problem that they should see someone for and start working on.
    • the only thing that really hurts is the fame credit thing, I did some testing today, just running around in a T5 black zone. i killed random mobs ( creatures and NPCs,) looted any treasures i came across and did 3 solo Dgns.

with my chest, offhand, helm, and, because i forgot to switch it, boots at 100. with all loot sold, i came up about 100 lighter after 1:15min.

This does not include the poisons I used or the three Beef stews, or repair costs. ( would have been minimal as i was not knocked down)

Previously before the update given the same time frame in a t7 zone ( i realize this isnt apples to apples here - but the fame is higher and so is the loot at the same scale presumably)
      I would come out about 250-300k richer. scaling that for the fame earned, that would be about 75-100k richer.
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice
    • TADAsX wrote:

I don't like this tax increase, makes me harder to grow up as new player
      but all the silver gains that have been put into the game since release (and especially since the F2P patch) make it so much more easier... you get silver bags from dungeons now... 5 month ago and before that - we never got those. You are lucky (and spoiled) that you are getting them.

So in the end it all balances out...
    • Captainrussia wrote:

TADAsX wrote:

but all the silver gains that have been put into the game since release (and especially since the F2P patch) make it so much more easier... you get silver bags from dungeons now... 5 month ago and before that - we never got those. You are lucky (and spoiled) that you are getting them.
      you're not wrong, even just farming my cabbages and throw away horses i can make enough money to loose a zvz set about every other day and break even.

It is much easier to make money than it was at launch. it's still not crazy easy but the fact that low tier resources sell as well as they do ( because no one want's to farm them) even in the royal cities is pretty lucrative for new player money.
      Extravirgin olive oil
      3medium onions, chopped
      Salt,black pepper
      4cloves garlic, minced
      1tablespoon tomato paste
      3cups chicken broth
      Freshbasil
      15medium or 10 large ripe tomatoes, Chopped + Juice
    • Captainrussia wrote:

TADAsX wrote:

I'm good now no problem
    • Brozer wrote:

The only thing i have to say about that, is people who get knocked out are mostly new players. You are just gonna make them stay at the same place for a very long time until they either reach 100k or leave trying.
      Until they reach 100k? Like about a day you mean? Even a new player can make that much easily ... run one T4 expedition and there’s 50-60k for ten mins of play. Sheesh.
      Midgard
      T8 Fibre, Ore, Hide, Wood & Stone Gatherer
      T8 Gathering Gear Crafter
      T8 Bags & Capes Crafter
    • Midgard wrote:

Brozer wrote:

The only thing i have to say about that, is people who get knocked out are mostly new players. You are just gonna make them stay at the same place for a very long time until they either reach 100k or leave trying.
      Until they reach 100k? Like about a day you mean? Even a new player can make that much easily ... run one T4 expedition and there’s 50-60k for ten mins of play. Sheesh.

It was already changed before the patch went live so repair cost of knockdowns remains unchanged:

• Increased repair costs of all items by 100%, but halved knockdown damage (from 10% to 5%), meaning repair cost of knockdowns remains the same