What kind of player can attack me in non pvp area in yellow zone

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Rymoz wrote:

Blue - safe
      Yellow - you die but don't loose items
      Red - die and loose item but the enemy must be red to kill you
      Black - die and loose item. Everyone is enemy.
      Please dont use the word die when talking about yellow zones, since you dont die when player takes you down, you just get knocked down just like when you lose to a creature.
      You can DIE even in blue zone if you so choose (suicide). When you DIE, you drop all your stuff to your corpse and some of it becomes trash.

In blue zone you cannot be attacked, in all other zones you can be attacked.

In yellow zone players cannot kill you (unless both factionflagged), red player can attack and knock you down and you take durability hit and some of your carried stackable items get lost, the other player does not get anything but they lose reputation when attacking you.

In red zone a red player can attack and kill you, they get to loot your corpse and lose reputation when attacking/killing you.
      In black zone anyone outside your party/guild/alliance can attack and kill you.
    • Dc1a0 wrote:

jwhite179 wrote:

but you lose 10% of non-equipable gear in your inventory. Plus food and potions.
      That's what the players that attack in yellow zones get. Yellow zones are primarily for griefing, they serve no other PVP purpose except to grief others.
      Don't forget that gear is damaged 10% too.

This is not always the case, yes some people like to grief but to say it serves no other purpose is flat out wrong.
      Some people like to practice and learn the ins and outs of ganking while not risking gear, it is just like an arena where you get to gain experience in a 5 v 5 situation without risking loss.
      Just because you do not like it does not mean it is all about greifing
    • Xezqez wrote:

Dc1a0 wrote:

jwhite179 wrote:

but you lose 10% of non-equipable gear in your inventory. Plus food and potions.
      That's what the players that attack in yellow zones get. Yellow zones are primarily for griefing, they serve no other PVP purpose except to grief others.Don't forget that gear is damaged 10% too.

This is not always the case, yes some people like to grief but to say it serves no other purpose is flat out wrong.
      Some people like to practice and learn the ins and outs of ganking while not risking gear, it is just like an arena where you get to gain experience in a 5 v 5 situation without risking loss.
      Just because you do not like it does not mean it is all about greifing

Actually, it's not about me not liking it, It's that I had made a griefing character myself a few months ago to make a point about the abuse of the transport mechanic. It's especially effective to grief ox abusers as that 10% turns into a fair amount of time/materials. Not only that, they get to sit there and not play for awhile as long as I stayed close.

That's part of why I went on hiatus, I need to rethink playing a game where I start thinking like that in response to the game's "culture".

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dc1a0 ().